3,875 reviews

3,875 reviews
Miriam
MiriamSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great wireless sports bra

I ordered previously a wire free glamorise bra in my usual size but it was too small. The returns were easy. Ordered a different glamorise in a larger size. Though the larger size fits I can’t make it smaller if I needed it nor can I adjust the straps as same problem. It’s very comfortable and this bra does the job. It’s also light weight. I like the colour and design. Show details ·  1
Amands
AmandsSydney, NSW

Good experience

Good sale price. Prompt delivery. Received what I ordered. I was not aware of Curvy before I searched for the bra I wanted online, but will certainly try Curvy again. Show details ·  1
Lou Beelou
Lou BeelouSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Wonder-ful bra

The bra was exactly as described, fits very comfortably and was delivered promptly Show details ·  1
Gypsy
Gypsy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy returning customer!

Love the fit, the comfort factor and the speed of dispatch and delivery. Show details ·  1
Notok
Notok32 posts

Curvy   DM
Elsa C.
Elsa C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So comfortable!

Communication was great, I was advised and kept updated on the delay of my order - which got delivered pretty quickly anyway. But I really appreciated being advised of the possible delay. Lovely staff and respond quickly to emails. Oh and the bras are aHmazing! Show details ·  1
Graham A
Graham A

Easy Curvy

I am a man & was shopping online for my wife. It was easy to find what was wanted & easy to deal with Curvy. Show details ·  1
Christine Beckett
Christine Beckett

My happy boobs

Great range and it was delivered very quickly. I will be ordering more later on. Thanks a lot Show details ·  1
Denese H.
Denese H.South East Queensland, QLD

No complaints…

I’ve always been happy with the service and products from Curvy. Whenever I’ve needed to exchange or return items, it’s always been prompt and hassle free. Show details ·  1
Lesley
Lesley

Fits perfectly using curvy guide

Ordered and delivered within three days. Fits perfectly using curvy guide Show details ·  1
Lisa
Lisa

Great!

Returning and item was so easy! I was very surprised
. Show details ·  1
GrouvyGal
GrouvyGalSydney, NSW2 posts

THE BEST RUNNERS SPORTS BRA for curvy ladies!

the Panache Sport Longline Wire-free Sports Bra - Black is PERFECT! I am a runner and needed a wire free sports bra that still looked good and gave me great shape as well as offer the support a runner needs!!! Delivery came as promised! I will be one in another colour too!!! Show details ·  1
Anne P
Anne PLaunceston, TAS2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Recent Purchase

My order arrived on time and is of excellent quality. Very Happy Show reply
Claudia Morgan
Claudia MorganSydney, NSW14 posts

Not for rotator cuff injuries!!

Bought this bra as it was described for rotator cuff injuries. I find it worse then just getting someone to clip me into my normal bra. Front you get one arm in then you have to fling the other side over but with a rotator cuff injury you cant. Clipping in isnt that easy. Lying on the bed as i was given advise to do. Doesnt work when you have rotator cuff injury. Maybe test it on rotator cuff injury and sugery customers before putting out there as one to buy for it. Show details
Curvy   DM
Joy Rann
Joy RannSouth Australia4 posts

Good sizing, love comfortable fabric

It arrived faster than anticipated, the product was exactly as advertised, the fabric is really sot and comfortable to wear. Show reply