Listing monitored by Curvy

Great product and service.

Navigating the store was very easy thanks to the online chat facility. I was quickly directed to the product I wanted, and check out was simple. The product arrived quickly in perfect condition. I have bought this product before from Curvy and know that the quality is excellent.

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was totally amazed.

Never worn a bra that was not tight and didn't dig in anywhere. No over hang, just the perfect fit

Tracy
TracySouth West, WA

This is just what i wanted

Easy to buy and just what i ordered. Just the right size.right colour and good range in the bigger size bras

Samantha
SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Holds me up to no end. Perfect

Online Store is so easy to use, the ranges is awesome and the high quality of the product is excellent.

Leanne
LeannePerth, WA

Great bra

I love this bra and the rise brown is a luxurious colour - I’ve since ordered 2 more but I pretty much have every colour now

Christie M
Christie MFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit and really supportive. Arrived quicker than I expected up to Far North QLD

Very satisfied and great quality for a great price.

Arrived quickly and packaged well.

Good colour range and support for woman with larger cups but size 14.

Flea
FleaRiverina

great fitting bra

true to fit sizing
great service and great bra good quality worn same day arrived no issues no tightness will definitely purchase another
great price easy to purchase

Leanne H.
Leanne H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great range, perfect fit, great prices & the lingerie bag is big enough for all my bras for the week. Site was easy to use & they communicated my backorder & when it was expected to ship.

Toni
Toni

Only way to shop

Fitting guide very accurate making bra shopping easy and efficient. Have found the Bras' I love so easy to reorder.

Heather G.
Heather G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service. Great product

Just so easy to order and my briefs were perfect
Arrived as stated Good range of products and I am so pleased I ordered through Curvy

Kristin B.
Kristin B.New South Wales

Fantastic

Great product range and easy to navigate the site. The friendly staff kept me updated with shipping details. I will be buying from Curvy again.

Easy return

Website is easy to navigate and the quality of products was really good and I was satisfied with the return process

Mandy of Melbourne
Mandy of Melbourne Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy vibes

Always happy with the excellent service provided by Curvy, although item not suitable buying & exchange/refund was a breeze! Bra was a good designed, comfortable & did as promised, however wrong design for my shape!

Jenny
Jenny

Excellent service

The range is good, especially wire-free bras. I found the purchasing process easy and delivery prompt. Return/exchange process also trouble-free.

Debbie E.
Debbie E.Sydney, NSW

Definitely can't live without it!

I bought online effortlessly and the beautiful bra's I purchased fit perfectly. The quality of the bra's purchased are wonderful.

Markasked

Hi, I have received my Glamorise Wonderwire Front-Close bra but I can’t open it. Is there something I don’t know?

Wes B.CurvySend a private message
Mark

Thanks! I’ll get mum to try it.

Trish
Trishasked

I am after curvy bras.... wired or not... HOWEVER, I want at least 4 hooks at the back.. with wider under arms. Any ideas??
Regards

Dawn
Dawnasked

Hi I’m really not sure what size I need. I’ve measured myself with a wire free bra on and get 127 under bust and 146 over. I prefer a lower cut in front but need support on the sides as my bust seems to start around under/very close to my armpit. I also have a high stomach starting under my bust (prefer wire free) and am a size 24 could use some help please. Thanks heaps, Dawn

Wes B.CurvySend a private message

Hi Dawn - we'd love to help. Please email our team at customercare@curvy.com.au and one of our professional bra fitters will be in touch. Thanks, Wes

Get an answer from our members and Curvy representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & Brands