Mistral 3.5L

Mistral 3.5L

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Recommend

I used this for two months, so far it is working properly. I bought different models from Aldi and Kmart. I think this one is better than those. It suits two persons.
Recommend .

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $34.00.

Exploded and burnt out our kitchen

Loved using this but after only a month, the air fryer had an electrical fault and after cooking a batch of wedges, it made a "pop" noise and went up in a blue flash into white flames. Clearly an electrical fire as it was at the top and back and damaged mostly the electrical systems and chord. The wedges were almost edible after the fire fighters put everything out, so not a person error or food caused fire!
It is a risk and probably not one I would take ever again...

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $43.00.

Hi Diana,
We're really sorry to hear about your faulty unit. Please contact admin@gsmretailgroup.com to report the fault. Thank you

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took a $47 risk, totally worth it

Bought this on a whim from Woolies as everyone has been raving about Air Fryers, in general. Family of 5 so this is probably not big enough for us but I have used it heaps over 6 months easily. Still works well and have had No problems. If it breaks now I've had more than my money's worth. I've cooked pumpkin, browned meatballs, frozen fish, chips, capsicum, the list goes on. Easy to clean. Great little machine and it's still working.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $47.00.

Leone TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Food great, quality of design, bad.

I purchased this air fryer a couple of weeks ago. I have cooked steak, fish and chips along with vegetables. Food tops but disappointed with the base cover over the electrical connection which has snapped when placing in my cupboard. May now need to replace my air fryer.

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $45.00.

Great little air fryer under $50

I didn’t want to get caught up in the AF hype , but thought I’d give this little one ago . I wasn’t expecting much but I was delighted with its performance. I’ve cooked chops , they are so good , snags , chips , cutlets , fish you make it ! It doesn’t come with all the expensive buttons or pre set dials and sometimes I question the timer , but if you want to start this little beauty it excellent. Sometimes cheap isn’t so cheap . Great gor a couple or single easy to clean and pork belly under one hour excellent. I’ve recommended this little air fryer to all my family and friends

Purchased in December 2020 for $49.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.Southwest, VIC

So far so good!!

Have had this airfryer for about 2 weeks, and I have loved everything I have cooked in it. I have tried fish, chicken, steak, potatoes, cauliflower and frozen pies. Cooking for 1-2 people, this appliance is perfect, easy to clean and easy to use.

Purchased for $38.00.

Edwy
Edwy

Mistral air fryer

Have to admit only bought yesterday. 10th March used twice first time as lets try it on day of purchase. Was impressed. Today l tried Spud Wedges from fresh. Plus pork chop. Ummmmmmm perfect.
Yes recommend. But only for single person

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $45.00.

Worked well, but the handle fell off!

This air fryer worked really well, and was easy to use. We had a similar problem like others where the rubber covering on the internal tray legs fell off, but that didn’t stop us!
What did stop us was when the brackets that held the handle broke. There look to be three screws connecting to small plastic clips.

Purchased in March 2020 for $50.00.

Great little fryer

I picked mine up just before Christmas it was so handy with the veggies as my oven was under the pump. I’ve had great success with pork and lamb chops the fat went crunchy and the meat moist . I love it so much I purchased one for my sister and told my friends to get one . Best Buy for the bucks . If you are thinking of getting one definitely trial this one it’s small and great for a couple or small family

Purchased in December 2020.

Johno
Johno

Surprisingly Good

Compact with enough capacity for small families, it's hard to go wrong with these. With simple, no frills operation , we're rapidly developing a renewed taste for potato chips, wedges and cubes. Quick and efficient these units will cook, or reheat most grills, with a minimum of fuss. Cleaning is simple. A wipe with a paper towel works 9x out of 10.

An T.
An T.South East Queensland, QLD

Not Bad For Pricing

Works fine. The rubber legs on the frying tray has fallen off after a few washes. This means that whenever you tip of the contents, the tray flings off as well. Very annoying! Not the sturdiest structure but feels better than the kmart ones.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Nola B.
Nola B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great airfryer especially in the caravan as it doesn't heat up van when cooking. What I do in oven I do in airfryer.

Very satisfied
Chicken keiv, I make small bacon Omelettes using a silicon muffin Container, roast pork fantastic crackle, roast lamb and roast vegetables, hasselback potatoes.
Yes very easy to use and clean

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $49.00.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instruction manual

I purchased this Mistral 3.5lt air fryer today from Woolworths, Gold Coast but didn't come with a manual. Phone store up, told i can exchange it for another one, but all stores on the coast (northern suburbs) are out of them. this doesn't help me tonight!!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $49.00.

MistralMistral

Hi Chris, we're really sorry to hear that your Air-fryer is missing a manual. Please call our warranty team on 1300 373 199, thank you!

Ninit33
Ninit33Sydney, NSW

Works fine and great for small families!

This is a great product that does what it says. We had a larger one which took up a lot of room and was a hassle to clean. This one is great and doesn't take up too much room on the bench or in the cupboard. It also doesn't get too hot underneath so is safe on a stone benchtop. We generally only cook for 2-3 people and this size is perfect. We have recommended this to all of our family who bought one at this great price.

Purchased in June 2020 for $50.00.

Mel Z.
Mel Z.South East Queensland, QLD

OK Mistral, time to recall your airfryera

As for the majority of the reviews here,I purchased mine last night. I've 7sed it twice then nothing. Timer works but that's it. Really disappointed. Taking it back tomorrow and looking for a different brand. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $50.00.

MistralMistral

Hi Mel. We're really sorry to hear about your experience with a faulty air-fryer. Please return via your local store, or phone our warranty team on: 1300 373 199.

Vince
Vinceasked

I purchased a 10L Digital Air Fryer from Woolworths Rockdale. NO warranty card. NO instruction card. NO contact information in case of problems. Readying ALL the comments, this appears to be a common problem with Mistral Air Fryers. On a positive side, the Mistral Representative is on the record as saying 3 months ago (say in February 2021) that Mistral provides a 3 year warranty for DEFECTIVE air fryers. Please read above. I suggest that everyone takes a picture of the comment made by the Mistral Representative.

Nanna B

No idea I got the small one . Keep the docket for proof of purchase ring Woolworths see if they know

MistralMistral

Hi Vince, We're really sorry to hear about your experience. This is correct, all of our items are covered under Australian consumer law. We're more than happy to replace or refund if a product is found to be faulty.

Please contact our admin team to receive your missing user care guide: admin@gsmretailgroup.com

Guri
Guriasked

Hi i bought mistral 3.5 Ltd air fryer from Woolworth and I can't find any warranty card in it. Does it have any warranty????

Nanna B

There is a brochure in the box attached your docket to it !

Helen

I've had mine for a year. At $47 I wasn't too worried how long it would last.

MistralMistral

Hello, thanks for getting in touch. All of our items have warranty under Australian law. This item has a 12-month warranty. For more information, visit us at: mistral.com.au.

rachel wall
rachel wallasked

hi, i just brought an air fryer tonight and i might be a bit dumb but how do you remove the rack, it seems like its pretty stuck down?

It’s a loose word rack ! The rack
Is the circular plate at the bottom of the container. In the middle there is a slot pull it up !

Leone T

Rachel. I was a bit confused with rack in air fryer also at first, but yes Nanna is right. Get hold of slot in the rack and pull up firmly. When new it may be a little hard but it will come out. Enjoy cooking the food is great.

Get an answer from our members and Mistral representatives

CategoryAir Fryers