Mitsubishi Triton

Mitsubishi Triton Questions & Answers

MN (2009-2014), ML (2006-2009), MQ, MK (1996-2006)

1,226 questions from our users

Kath m

Kath masked

Triton MQ (2015-2020)

Best tyre pressure for 120 km highway driving round trip daily. 2018 MQ dual cab auto

Mal

Malasked

Triton MK (1996-2006)

Will a tail shaft off a 97 triton fit a 94 model ?

Bradley Johnson

Bradley Johnsonasked

Triton MK (1996-2006)

Hi. Will the 11/99 GLX Triton doors fit a 11/02 standard triton as I’m after power windows and central locking that my 11/02 triton doesn’t have.

brett7bat

brett7batasked

How do you set the ignition timing on a 2005 Mitsubishi mk Triton 4g64

Tom

Tomasked

Triton MQ (2015-2020)

Just bought a 2019 Triton when I drive the car locks how do I unlock it when picking up someone no unlock and lock button near window buttons

Katrina

Katrinaasked

Will a ML Triton's bullbar fit my 2013 GL

Cheryl .N

Cheryl .Nasked

Triton

Will a 2019 mitsubishi tub fit on a 2018 mitsubishi.

Wessel B.

Wessel B.asked

Triton

Hi I have a Mitsubishi Triton 3.5mpi the 20amp control fuse pops when I turn the key. Sometimes it will start as soon as you drive the fuse pops again and every time after that. Help needed

Wessel B.

Wessel B.asked

Triton

Hi I have a Mitsubishi Triton 3.5 MPI the control fuse pops when turning the key. Sometimes it will ring but soon afternoon the fuse.pops. can you help

Tracy

Tracyasked

Triton MN (2009-2014)

Hi can some one please tell me how to brighten my 2011 triton dash board can not find a switch any where cheers tracy .

joycey769

joycey769asked

Will a stock 1999 bull bar fit an 05 mk

haydendavison732

haydendavison732asked

HI all,
Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with the chassis such as it bending or folding. it hasn't happened to me but i have been told it can happen. i own a 09 MN Triton GLX-R Turbo Diesel 2.5 liter. has anyone heard of this problem or even had this problem happen..
TIA

Mandy C.

Mandy C.asked

Have 2010 diesel 4x4 triton
Having issues with intermittent overdrive Automatic)
When overdrive not working always takes off in 2nd gear, when It does work takes off in 1st gear and all gears are smooth changing up. We have another auto transmission installed and same problem we’ve had is still there. It’s been going on like this for 2 years
Sometimes it may not do it for 1 week - month but then comes back and does it every time
Anyone had any experience with this or know what we can look at next?

Mandy C.

Mandy C.asked

Triton MN (2009-2014)

We have a problem with the overdrive not working intermittent
When we loose overdrive the vehicle starts off in 2nd
When it’s working vehicle starts of in 1st
We’ve replaced one automatic transmission already because we lost reverse
But the problem is still there with our new transmission. Any ideas please

Mike

Mikeasked

Triton

Have recently purchase a 2007 Mitsubishi Triton ML - trying to purchase a used rear canopy for a duel cab and wanted to know if a rear canopy from other models will be able to fit this vehicle?
Thanks for your help.
Mike G

Darren P.

Darren P.asked

Triton MK (1996-2006)

Hi I have a 2002 Mitsubishi Triton MK 4M40 non turbo engine. Can i replace it with a 4M40T in the same engine bay.

Ngqondi

Ngqondiasked

Triton MN (2009-2014)

Hi guys i have triton 2.5 DID commonrail it starts and drives perfectly but cuts out when i overtake especially up hill at about 110 km/h and engine light comes on, but if i switch off the ignition and start it again after 2 or so minutes the car is fine again and the engine light goes away, can someone advice please, ive cleaned my airflow sensor but still the same, when i check it with OBD machine it says turbo overboost condition.

Ngqondi M.

Ngqondi M.asked

Hi guys
I have a Triton 2.5 did common real. It starts and drives perfectly but when i overtake at 110km an hour especially when i accelerate up hill it losses power and the engine light comes on. When i switch off the ignition it goes off and is fine but when i accelerate again and happens again. Any help?

Mick