1.2

Income Protection
Rates and Fees

Vesna
VesnaSydney, NSW3 posts

Please don’t use this company

The process of moving my super from this company to a non profit was delayed and smacked of deliberate stalling tactics. So happy to be moving to a non for profit organisation.
Choon Leong C.
Choon Leong C.

Scammer

Mlc is a bloody scammer, don't ever trust them, they rip off all my super funds
David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Sarah
SarahMelbourne6 posts

Investments in companies complicit in illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land

I requested for assurance that my super does not have investments in companies complicit in illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land. Such settlements are against international law. With the radio silence one can only assume that the company does infact invest in these companies. I am searching for a more transparent super fund that respects international law and Palestinian lives.
Steve S.
Steve S.Sydney47 posts

Bad insurance company

Made mistakes in their assessment which resulted in a delay of 3-4 months and refused to recognise their error. Even sent letter with incorrect password which clearly showed their lack of care in dealing with client matters. If it wasn't the fact that my employer used them, I would never want to deal with these incompetent people. Please stay away.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.4 posts

Nick
Nick3 posts

Stay away from mlc

Takes ages for your call to be answered and will not let you access your super if you don't meet the requirements even though you are financially struggling. Who are they or the ato to say what we can do with the money that we have worked for. This is bull crap. Australians need to stand up against this government and implement a new system.
Christian
ChristianPerth, WA3 posts

Absolutely appalling

- I called them, emailed them, and sent them a message through their portal to call regarding my policy renewal... no reply..... so much for having been a customer for almost 20 years. No wonder they do not accept Google reviews. Google reviews are too visible and they cannot manipulate them like they can with ProductReview.com.au. Stay away from MLC.
Income Protection
Rates and Fees
Neil T
Neil TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

Life ins cancellation experience was a mare

After a insanely steep increase in premium I opted to cancel. They did their best to scare me in not doing so due to possible underwriting exclusions elsewhere. As soon as I got new papers and saw there were none I cancelled. This was a day after my premium with them went through. However they would not provide a rebate of any kind quoting some obscure clause in their PDS. Friggin shysters! Good riddance. Avoid.
Bran
BranWestern Australia

Absolutely worst super fund

Totally incompetent idiot’s totally unhelpful and speak over you. Don’t accept e signature and continuously lead you around with no end result
Do not give them your money
Chris T.
Chris T.3 posts

They want to make it as confusing as possible

Good luck ever making a claim... So apparently there is this company called MLC and then MLC masterkey, I called trying to cancel my policy that literally has done nothing for me and after being bounced between these two companies who claim I need to call the other company I finally got there although I have not seen the cancellation acceptance yet.
It's a shame these are the companies you rely on in your time of need. If you have an MLC policy I hope you never have to use it.
Bec P.
Bec P.Wanniassa 2903, ACT2 posts

Payouts to non beneficiaries with a forged signature

Happy to pay out tpd and what super I had to someone who has never been a beneficiary who supplied them forged signature. When asked for answers I got sorry, not sorry. I now don’t have super, a super account and no capacity for future earnings, 2 young children and a loss of nearly 500k. Shameful.
Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Process so slow

Been trying to sort out a life insurance policy with MLC... believe me you would probably die beore it even happens, the process is so bloody slow and frustrating.
Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They do not respond or resolve any issues

They do not respond or resolve any issues. I have been trying to generate a response from them for a month surrounding an action that was to be handled five months ago. There's no responsibility from any form of customer service. Very disappointed.
Jason
Jason

garbage

Horrible at communicating they are working on my dads claim who passed away over a year ago now and they never reply to emails or respond to calls we have no idea what's going on with my dads super 0/10