MLS Automotive

MLS Automotive

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MLS Automotive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Do not buy from them!!

Purchased a car on marketplace from them with warranty, advertised as always serviced and roadworthy after the first service I had to put a lot of money into the car because. Warranty sold with it is a joke doesn't cover anything at all. Guess been mechanic and car dealer is a good business to make your own rules of what's 'road worthy' or not or simply scam people. Do not buy!!!

Not recommended. Watch out

Do not purchase from mls automotive [Name Removed] & his team!!

These guys are rogues. Be very careful.

Lies, Lies, Lies...If that's your idea of a good used car dealer then MLS is for you. Be especially careful if you are interested in the 2002 Toyota Hi Ace commuter they have on sale at present. We just returned it and got a refund ($8500) It's a lemon. Was a former taxi and someone has replaced the odometer. It overheated after just an hour and despite $4500 of repairs it still overheated. On top of that MLS originally sent my daughter out without headlights, indicators or working thermostat. So much for pre-sales safety checks! They just do not care. Culpable.

Car Dealerships

Find out how MLS Automotive compares to other Car Dealerships

son
sonSouth East Queensland, QLD

VERY HAPPY ! will definitely buy my next car here :)

I bought my hilux from MLS automotive, very happy with the car, I highly recommend this company and will be buying my next car here for sure.

The best automotive service I’ve ever had

Quality service and honest workers! The car I bought from them is the most reliable car I’ve ever had, no problems ever. The workers here are the most hardworking and trustworthy people I’ve ever met.

Amazing services and beautiful staff

Couldn’t thank the team at MLS enough.
Helped me find the perfect that suited me best. Amazing customer service and kind, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend for any automotive enquires!

Stephen
StephenHunter Region, NSW

Claimed vehicle was "ex-military" and roadworthy, it was neither.