MODEL Co

MODEL Co

Destiny S.

Destiny S.

Affordable good products

Ive never actually found a ModelCO store but they are located in most Wooloworths and have a decent range of products. There false eyelashes were highly undervalued however and they should consider restocking these.

Love the quality

Poor quality magnetic eyelashes

Opened the package and noticed some magnets were missing. Got a exchange, opened the packaging and this time found some of the magnets falling off the lashes. Waste of time and money

Rach

RachPerth, WA

Seriously who can get these on!

I bought the full set of magnetic lashes and have spent hours just trying to get them on, its impossible!
I don't know what the trick is but I felt like I have wasted my money.

Theodora

TheodoraSouth West, WA

Absolutely trash

I bought their magnetic false eyelashes and as soon as I opened the box I saw that a magnet had come off. Once I tried to remove them, another followed. Don't waste your money. Below bargain basement quality and not even that cheap

Brooke

BrookeMackay

Not a fan of the highlight/contour trio

I’m not a fan of the highlight and contour trio, the three shades all feel more like cream highlighters to me and have too much glitter in the blush and contour colours to be a blush or contour shades. As highlighters I think they are quite nice.

Magnetic lashes

I purchased a full set of magnetic false lashes. I pulled them out of the package and carefully separated the bottom from the top set. Unfortunately the magnets fell off. I exchanged for a new set. I was so carefully pulling them apart this time round (I spent like 10 minutes and even used one of those plastic tong applicators to separate). Again the magnets came off the row of lashes. I emailed the company and was told I could enjoy 20% off the brand. I don’t see myself purchasing anymore of their products. Not good quality.

KMT

KMTSydney Surrounds, NSW

Favourite make up atm

Love shell fluid splash foundation, nice lipgloss, and model co fibre lash mascara shame it’s being discontinued The luxe oil smells and feels divine. Fast delivery & nice customer service team very helpful

JessCat

JessCatWarrnambool

Model Co Express Tan is the Best

This tan is the best, I only need to to wear it for 45mins and then shower, 8 hours later I’m fully tanned. No need to sleep in it!!!

Noels

Noels

Top notch

I am sold on the skincare products. They work and smell heavenly. Can’t go past them now. Good value too.

noodlegirl

noodlegirlPerth

LASHXTEND Lengthening Black Mascara- Best Drugstore Tubular Mascara!

Have been on a never-ending search for a mascara which is smudge-proof yet comes off easily with water. Yes..WATER! This is the perfect lazy girl makeup item, and holds a curled lash very well. Best drugstore dupe for the Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara. I bought mine from my local Woolworths. Highly recommended!!

Wdladie

WdladieAU

MpdelCo Eyelash Curler

AMAZING!!! I've been using the 1000lash eyelash curler for years now and will never EVER go back! This curler has a perfect curve allowing it to efficiently curl lashes in 2 applications unlike the straight edge of the 1000lash!
I love it and will definatly be buying more for spares;):)

New favorite products!

I recently tried out a few makeup products from the brand MODEL Co. The Powerlash mascara, and the More Brows brow gel. The Powerlash mascara is great because it doesn't clump and it makes a huge difference, I also love it because it goes on so smoothly! And the other product was the More Brows gel which is probably my favorite product in the universe and I was so surprised by the quality and how amazingly natural is looks!!! I have ash blonde hair but my eyebrows and lashes have always been black. I got the light to medium gel, this product lightened my brows and filled in the spots where my brows were not as full. It looks so bloody natural! I recommend to everyone!!!!

One word - awful.

Bought the FluidSplash 3 in 1 foundation, and it is simply terrible. Got the lightest shade available, and it had an awful orange tone. Almost looked like I had applied fake tan to my face. Coverage is light to medium, but I wouldn't say it "conceals" as the name suggests. It feels greasy, and is very strong smelling. For the $25 price tag, I would have expected more. Will not buy again

Cute packaging but Overpriced & Not great quality

cas

casnsw

Good products but can be pricey

Recently ordered things online which came the next day. items are ok. i do not like the fake tan mousse- it is hard to spread evenly- i do like the fake tan in a can however it is pricey for what you get. The foundations are ok- light/ medium coverage. The lipstick party proof are great. the kitty colour is a nice natural look. The smokey eye shaddow is also good. the shimmer and face fix as well as concealer however are not good/ worth the money.

love it!!

I recently bought model co fat lash mascara, which I was a little apprehensive about as I haven't heard much about it apart from what's on the ads, and I absolutely love it, its everything I've been looking for in a mascara. My favourite thing is that it isn't too runny when you first use it and make your eyelashes stick together. Will definitely be sticking with this one.
doesnt make eyelashes stick together, inexpensive

Brierob98

Brierob98australia

Blend Buffing Mitt

I have used the model co "blend buffing mitt" for about a year now and it has lasted me well. i am able to achieve an even and nice coloured tan with the help of this tanning mitt. it is priced $11.95 online and is machine washable. great purchase.
lasts long time, value for money, machine washable, good price, giver even coverage

Loula

LoulaMelbourne

Happy Chappy

I have used a wide variety of Model Co products and find them all great quality, along with this they are very reasonably priced. The portion sizes of the bronzer, fake tan and lip gloss are very reasonably sized and last a fair amount of time. I have also used the body wash which was fantastic and left skin hydrated and soft.
quality and price

MargSamuel

MargSamuelSydney

Great products

Model Co covers all aspects of beauty products without the hefty price tag. Products aren't exactly classified as cheap, but they also aren't extremely expensive. I have tired numerous products but my favourite would have to be the spray on tan, especially great before a night out. Also the mascara and lash growth kit is also amazing.

missalicia

missalicia

great product has a nice smell to it , natural looking tan & quick..
just makesure u put somthign down on the florr like an old towl otherwise it will stain everything.......
the only disavantage with this product is that u need somone to spray the back of you but other then that its a lovly product will buy this again it last quite a while in the can :O) if ur doing just your legs you prob will get approx 3-4 uses.. & for entire body prob once & some left over next time for your legs :)
the tan in a can is awesome
last up 4-5 days
need to get someone to help u