Modern Group SA, Dry Creek Roofing

Modern Group SA, Dry Creek Roofing

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Ann Shipley

Ann ShipleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High pressure cleaning left area wet for householder to clean

High pressure cleaning has left our outside area, including some outside furniture, soaking wet. The area was cleaned up after the roof clean by the high pressure cleaner. There was some dirt left in this area best cleaned by hand NOT by more water. A wet job for us to clean up especially considering the amount of money the whole job costs.

DeniceR

DeniceRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything old is New again

New guttering and a roof restoration have greatly modernised the look of the house. The contractors were professional, courteous, explained what was being done and left the place clean and tidy. I'm very happy with the result.
Denice
Trinity Gardens SA

Roof Restoration

A big "Thank you" to the Modern Group for our recent roof restoration.

We have been very satisfied with the roof restoration experience. From the time we signed the contract we were kept informed about progress and at each stage the workmen turned up at the time they promised, were cheerful, competent, efficient and courteous. When completed they removed any mess and left the place clean and tidy.

Pam and Gordon
Lower Mitcham
South Australia 5062

Not happy Jan

Wish I had done more research before signing with Modern Roofing. Contractors left without connecting the air conditioner and was never left any spare tiles. Even worse, after using the power they switched on our spa pump. The spa was empty and never switch on before hand and I came home to a house with no power as the safety switch had gone off. The contractor admitted he was at fault but later was rude and not forthcoming with replacing the pump as promised.
Have emailed the company with no response.
Overall not happy with the service received and would not recommend them to my friends.

My 30 year old roof looks like new - impressive

After some initial confusion, Donha soon had it sorted and the work was underway.
The team of guys were pleasant, helpful and very professional and didn't mind answering, comprehensively, any questions I had.
I'm very happy with the end result and vey happy I went with Modern.

Frustrated

FrustratedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company I have ever dealt with - be warned!

Shop LocationSA

Deceitful company, terrible customer service, poor workmanship.

We thought we were quoted for a full roof replacement but Modern only replaced part of the roof.
The salesman deceived us, as what was described and what was written on the contract differed and Modern took no responsibility for this.
The roof which was replaced leaked causing our bedroom light to fall.
Communication with Modern was was terrible, we were always having to follow up calls and complaints as they were never responded to.

Looking good

The roofer was professional & kept us informed of each step of the process. Cleaned up after himself in an adequate manner.

Sister
Sister

I have found 3 clamps left behind by the scaffolders. They have been placed at the base of the letter box for collection.

Disaster from the start

Modern GroupModern Group

Fantastic work. So happy with the workmanship done on my roof and spouting.

So love my new roof and spouting.The guys did an awesome job on it.Very happy customer for the 2nd. time. So that's blinds and now roof and guttering.

Nancy M.

Nancy M.Morphett Vale

Great work and affordable

The staff are very professional and friendly. The work they do was great. The best thing is I can go on I payment plan and pay it off over 3 years. I do not need to find the money right then and there. Over all I am very happy with modern group.

Nigel

NigelHuntfield Heights

Very happy with the finish

The workers where efficient and courteous and did a very good job.
Every thing happened as explained on time and left the site clean and tidy.

Bill

BillSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy with result

From the first interview with your representatives they showed professional approach, not pushy, once the quote was accepted, which I felt was a good price, the contact with Phil and Paul also was very professional, they gave clear details of each move, from scaffolding to the completed job, once the roof had been cleaned, they tidied up my house surrounds, including the windows. today they were on time, having rang me to let me know their arrival time, something you do not get from many other companies, the job looks great and I feel that it has made the home look fresher, I have today thanked them for their work, and would recommend your company to others, Thanks again. contract number 525949

Noreen

NoreenDavoren Park

Excellent!

Pleasantly surprised by the efficiency and the time taken to complete the job. A brilliant way to improve the look of an old home. It looks great!

Stuart

StuartAdelaide

What a joke

Had salesperson come around and organise roof replacement.
6 to 8 week wait.
Organised time off to be home and advised if anyone was to access property i needed to be there .
No contact .
Rang with a week to go to find that my property had been accessed with my presence.
Roof and gutters fitted on arranged date after me ringing numerous times to confirm.
After warning fitters about my levels of the 100 year old house was informed gutters would flow.
Nonsense
They have been back again without us present and now with production manager.... ( loose term)
Will see next rain.
Never again.

Shop LocationSA

Started Roof Two months late.

From when I signed the contract in May 2017, I asked for the job to be started in September 2017, at the end of September, I had to call Modern Group to find out when the job was going to be started, the person on the other end said it had just been handed to the roofing contracter, at the middle of October the contracter urrived to measure up the job, I asked him why so late and his reply was, I have just had the job given to me in the last couple days, finally when I got the call they were coming and starting time, they were fantastic. One week after job completed Bin still out front, "as if who cares we have finished and got the money"

Roofing

We got our roof re done and I was expecting over spray everywhere as it happened when the neighbor got his done but it didn’t happen and it looks amazing, such a professional job

Great result

The tradesman was a mans' man. Knew his stuff inside out. He had to travel from Northern suburbs to south west suburb to my place but came back after the job was complete to paint some aluminium in a terra cotta colour to match my clean tiles. This was not part of the quote/ contract and therefore was done in the tradies own time and at his own expense.

Roof is brand new

The roof restoration was well overdue, finally done, what a relief. Looks great, feels great.. Repairs, replaced tiles, nice new straight lines, well done all.

nugett

nugettccnuget@gmail.com

Great job professionally done

Our roof was only completed two weeks ago but at this stage we are very please with the way the roof was resealed and very please with the contractor who did the work... Thanks Stuart