4MooGoo Anti-Ageing Antioxidant Face Cream

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No
3.8
4.3
Smell
3.8
Hydrates and softens skin
Non-greasy formula

This product was previously sold as MooGoo Anti Ageing Face Cream.

kiahrex4
kiahrex4South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Claims to reverse aging

So I am always sceptical when a company comes out with claims of improvement. This one says 'you will look 5 years younger'. With in-house testing, numbers are fudged. And it's for advertising purposes to suck suckers in.
I have been using the Argireline for 3 months, and the results are 0. Waste of $38. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
GGG S.
GGG S.2 posts

Too strong

I enjoyed the feeling on my skin after I've put it on. The texture is very rich and even feels a tiny bit greassy. That's what I wanted of an overnight cream for my sensitive and combination skin. The next morning i had red and rough skin over my cheekbones and eyes, which is the most sensitive area of face. I've tried it a few times once my skin has recovered but get the same results. Doesn't work for me. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Solange Amani
Solange AmaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Really good for fine lines

Since using this my fine lines Around my eyes have really started to flatten down and become less noticeable. I haven’t had any adverse reactions to the cream but my face did temporarily become a bit red the first time I used it. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Ieniesart
Ieniesart25 posts

Excellent product. Good hydration

I recently bought the MooGoo Anti Ageing Antioxidant Face Cream. It is excellent. It is hydrating my skin very well. It is a natural product and very economical in use. My skin feels very smooth. I can highly recommend this product. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Jenny Fernandez
Jenny FernandezSouth Beach3 posts

Fantastic product

This is a fantastic product that I use everyday.

At first I only used it at night but now I use it in the morning too.

Sometimes if my skin is being temperamental it can be a little oily but most of the times it is great.

Jane
JaneAdelaide3 posts

I wear this everyday- Great product

I use this everyday on my face, forearms and neck (I NEVER wear shortsleeve tops so my forearms are the most that ever gets exposed!) It rubs in very nicely and has really moisturised my hands and I have noticed my face being so much softer. I like the way it makes my face look, even at the end of my work day, my face will look fresh and smooth. The first couple of times I used it, I had a small breakout across my cheeks and nose I think due to the zinc but have not had it since. I love this so much and always buy 2 when Im down to my last one so that I always have a stash :) For non SPF moisturiser I use Moo Goo Soothing MSM moisturiser for general moisturising. Also a great product.

therevills
therevillsAdelaide17 posts

Wonderful Moisturiser

This cream easily absorbs into my skin and leaves my face feeling moisturised and soft. I have been using it now for about a month and while I am yet to see any reduction of fine lines, it does make my face glow and look and feel very healthy. It may take more time to reduce lines etc but even if it doesn't, it is a lovely cream with a nice texture that keeps my face soft and full of moisture all day. I also use the Night Time Face Cream which is also wonderful. It has a thicker texture and your skin feels so soft the following morning. I highly recommend the Moo Anti Ageing Cream and the Night Time Face Cream.

Jac
JacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Best anti ageing/night cream

I have used this anti ageing cream at night for a couple of years now and just love it! Not too thick not too thin, not greasy, skin feels beautiful and smooth after, even helped improve my acne on my forehead. And I am 31yo with not a wrinkle in sight. Very happy!

Amandavan
AmandavanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC26 posts

MooGoo Anti-Ageing Cream with Resveratol

I've bought the MooGoo Anti-Ageing Cream to see if it will work. I've bought other products fromMooGoo too which is wonderful! I've started this Cream only a week ago and allready I can see and feel a big difference on my face where the Ageing lines are, it is starting to get less which I am happy about. There is no chemicals involved in any of MooGoo Products, you pay so much more for other skin care products which don't even work. The only skin care products I want to use from now on is MooGoo, you can't get better skin care products. Thanks Amanda van Vuuren

Tile
TileCentral West133 posts

Robbie
RobbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Doesn't Do Much At All

I was disappointed with this product. I applied it twice a day for two months. Didn't much care for its texture and it didn't seem to moisturize my face or provide any other benefits. Certainly no improvement in the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles.

Ammiemac
Ammiemac

Love it!

Although I'm nearly 70, my sensitive skin still breaks out if i put anything on that it doesn't take to, and unfortunately many natural skin products are heavy on the essential oils which are an absolute no-no for me. So happy to have finally found a skin cream that I can tolerate. MooGoo anti-aging cream also makes a great base under foundation. I do find that using Simple toner then rubbing in a few drops of chia oil 10 miniutes before adding the MooGoo cream helps to make it more effective.

Mel
MelPERTH126 posts

Waste of money

I really wanted to love this product but once you get past the fancy packaging and marketing blurb, you're left with just an ordinary face cream with no particular anti-ageing or deep moisturizing qualities. Serves me right for expecting a miracle product for the basement $30 price tag.

Going back to my trusty Dermalogica. Expensive by comparison, but at least it works.

Leeanne
LeeanneSydney, NSW2 posts

AFFORDABLE, EASY TO USE, WORKS LIKE A CHARM

This is a fantastic product. Leaves skin hydrated and younger looking. So easy to use just wet face or straight out of the shower. Will definitely be my regular moisturiser.

Lynette
LynettePerth, WA11 posts

Cream is to thin

I like the oils but this cream is too thin definitely needs to be thicker for mature dry skin, does nothing for my skin at all. I was hoping I would like this.

Sara C
Sara C

I have bought this cream and it's smell like gone off milk. Is that normal? It get worse the more you rub it in. Thanks

rosa r.
rosa r.

I also found that it smells sour, like something mouldy. Can't use it on my face because of this.

Debbie
Debbie

I have a 12 year that has milea. It seems to be getting worse, she suffers a little acne. Do you have a product that you recommend?

Meloni3
Meloni3
Tash H
Tash H
Zj.
Zj.

Try Paulas Choice Products.

Denis49
Denis49

Where is moogoo available to purchase?

MrsEd
MrsEd

I have purchased Moogoo products from Chemmart chemists, or online from Moogoo.com.au shipping from their website is quite fast.

MSS52
MSS52
happywifemum
happywifemum

I buy mine from The Nappy Lady in Tecoma she stocks the whole range their and always have full stocks of it...my favorite is the Shampoo

Features:

• The MooGoo Anti-Ageing Antioxidant Face Cream is a natural moisturiser that works to reduce the appearance of sun damage and aging in the skin.
  • It also contains olive squalane to mimic the oil produced by younger skin.
  • The cream contains a variety of antioxidants in high concentrations - such as resveratrol - to help fight the damage caused by free radicals.
  • Vitamin C is also included in the formula to help improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
  • It is free from parabens and phenoxyethanol, and is instead naturally preserved with hops extract.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the cream was hydrating for their skin, and left it feeling smooth and soft. Some also said that it reduced the appearance of fine lines on their face.
  • Reviewers also liked how non-greasy the product felt, and said that it soaked into their skin well.
CategoryAnti-Aging Products