3MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

75% · 185 · 21%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Stains ClothesYes · No
3.4
Smell
4.2
4.4
3.9
Natural tanning ingredients
Moisturising oils
No harsh smells

Sharon L.
Sharon L.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

not a tanning cream at all

This is a lovely moisturiser but it has absolutely no colour, even after several applications. I love moo goo products & was really excited when they released a tanning cream but sadly it just isn't. Show details
Smell
Ease of Application
Honest Review
Honest Review3 posts

Very Disappointed

I had high hopes for this as I was looking for something Natural for my Daughters Wedding..I applied it on my arms after following advice how to prepare my skin and allowed it to dry..It gave me a red rash all over my arms..Very disappointed..I won't be trying other products.. Show details
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
LAMAMU
LAMAMUSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Finally a fragrance free tanner!!!

I LOVE this product. Firstly, I am very sun conscious, so wear alot of sunscreen etc and am pale. I don't want to sun tan, but have very sensitive skin where everything I use needs to be strictly fragrance and EO free. I've been searching for a fragrance free tanner and finally found moogoo how now brown cow by ingredients is fragrance free. It goes on nicely, I need to blend it well, but it dries so quick, no smell or very slight which fades and a nice natural subtle tan that takes away my stark pale colour. Thanks so much moogoo, please don't add any fragrance to this.  Show details
MDennis
MDennisSydney, NSW2 posts

Best gradual self tanner around!

Just found this after trying and being unhappy with about 10 gradual self tanners over the years. All of them either small, leave streaks, are tricky to use or give in uneven result unless u spend a lot of time.
This product is quick & simple to use and gives a fab result and beautiful even natural colour that lasts well.  Show details

Amazing

Thank you so much MooGoo. I have been looking for a good self tan for years. I suffer from very dry skin and Eczema and all fake tans would leave my skin looking very patchy and sore. This product has kept my skin so soft still and does not streak or leave patches where I have dry skin. I 100% recommend this if you suffer from sensitive skin. The tan is also very natural and does not make you look orange, it goes on very easily (I use a mit) and doesn't take long to sink in. I will be buying more!
EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

this Is the product if you want a delicate tan

I’ve been a fake tanner for years. I stumbled across moo goo cream and was sooo impressed that I’ve bought several different products including the self tanner. I’m quite fair with pink undertones....living among a family that tans to cinnamon colour in the bat of an eye....unfair but c’est la vie!!

If you are looking for a subtle tan to take away the starkness of your white skin, this is the one. The easiest tan to apply. No fake tan smell and you wake up to soft and subtle skin....not like some tanners which try your skin. Highly recommend if you only want subtle colour. Very natural!! Show details

Smell
Ease of Application
Kayla G.2 posts

Beautiful colour and leaves your skin feeling so soft!

- beautiful colour
- amazing smell - no gross fake tanner smell but instead it smells like natural oils and fragrances
- leaves your skin feeling so soft
- helped reduce the itch of my eczema Show details
Marie
MarieSydney, NSW2 posts

The best product ever put on the market for sensitive skin - tans and moisturisers slowly and naturally

Just apply after a shower daily (as you would any other moisturiser). The cream massages in easily and whilst the tan is subtle, you skin is nourished and excellent for sensitive skin types. I love it and have been using it for years. I must say I only use it from about September to November and then from March to May when my white legs and arms are exposed. Show details
Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

A really great product - very happy with results

I was really keen to try this brand’s tan lotion - I’m really pleased with the results after only using it for a week or so and every second day. It is really easy to apply but on my skin does seem to make knees darker. The smell isn’t offensive and much nicer than the other smells of tanning lotions! It dries quickly and does leave a nice, natural colour.

Janine C
Janine CSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

GREAT NATURAL TAN

Moo Goo How Now Brown Cow tanning cream is the best and being natural is a must for me. Goes on easy. You don’t need much. A little smelly but that quickly goes away. My 17 year old daughter who is very fair used it too and was very impressed. Nice sunkissed tan for us both after one application.

My family use Moo Goo sunscreen too and love it.

Thanks Moo Goo!!

Cat
Cat

Disappointed

Bought this tan as heard so many good reviews for people with eczema and so many fans have irritated my skin. Tan was easy to apply and a nice even colour but still made my skin red and itchy. Won't be using this again.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

Natural glow

I love this cream!! I’ve only ever applied one layer at a time and it gives a nice natural healthy glow. Never streaky and doesn’t smell as strong as some others I’ve used (still a smell though). As with all sunless tanners you do need to let it dry before putting on clothes and I usually apply before bed and then by the morning I’m nice and tanned. I love that it’s natural!!

Apes
Apes

How now brown cow

This gradual tanning full cream for face and body works unreal. I have a light olive skin type. This tan looks so natural. I will def be using this for the future. Doesn’t make your orange at all just looks like I have been baking for a week!! Perfect product!!! Highly recommend!

Janita
JanitaMelbourne12 posts

Nice colour, easy to use

It's always a gamble trying a new tanning product in case you turn out looking Trump orange, but MooGoo has created a great natural product that produces a lovely brown colour. I do need 3 or 4 applications to get the desired colour, but that's okay as it's easy to apply - just like a moisturiser. Doesn't take too long to dry and leaves a really nice, not fake-looking tan.

Karamea2
Karamea2Branxton2 posts

Love this product

I have used the small sample tube and loved the result going to order the full size. I have very dry sensitive skin and havn't had any reaction what so ever. I found my skin soaked it up without any greasy residue. Thank you Moo Goo for such a good product.

Katrina
Katrina

Does this product make freckles darker?

Kayla G.

I haven’t noticed a difference between the colour of my freckles with or without the product?

Nettie
Nettie

Do I have to exfoliate before every time I use it?

Jess

I think it pays to, and I make sure to put a little moisturizer on my knees and ankles before applying

Using two natural self-tanning ingredients, the How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream provides you with a non-smelly, natural, gradual tan. MooGoo use their favourite moisturising oils as the base to provide extra hydration while extending the life of your tan.

Perfect for the face and body, MooGoo also added in ECGC (Green Tea Extract), a naturally powerful antioxidant compound that assists in reducing signs of hyperpigmentation, rough texture and fine lines.

Features

• A non-smelly, natural and moisturising gradual tanning formula.
  • Made with natural moisturising oils such as sweet almond, coconut & olive oil.
  • Provides a natural, non-orange tan colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients.
  • Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn it brown.
  • Erythrulose (glucose-based tanning agent) darkens skin cells for a golden glow.
  • ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound.
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol.

What reviewers thought

It dries quickly and provides a nice, subtle tan. It gives even results, is quick and simple to use and the results are long-lasting. It is suitable for those with sensitive and dry skin.

• GTIN13: 9335955000524