Morphy Richards Accents 4 Slice

Morphy Richards Accents 4 Slice

242020 (Metallica Red), 44037, 44730, etc...

• Even Toasting Yes (3) · No (10)

Slower than a wet week.

Stainless steel Toaster looks great but don't expect toast in a hurry. We have had the toaster for just over one year now and it was always slow but it has got slower and slower to the point now that to toast 2 pieces of bread i put the dial on maximum time and have to press it down for extra time again. I usually toast thin sliced whole meal bread.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for $52.00.

GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hi Malcolm, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with our toaster. Could you kindly email me your purchase receipt to service@glendimplex.com.au and I will see how I can assist you further.

Way too slow!

Seriously slow. The elements don’t even look hot. Waste of money and I wish I had of read these reviews as I wouldn’t have purchased it. A $10 Kmart toaster is better than this

Purchased in March 2020.

Useless Toaster

Absolutely hopeless unless you are prepared to put your bread down in it before you go to bed to be sure its toasted in the morning. It would be praising it to call it a bread warmer, let alone a bread toaster.

Even ToastingNo
bill
bill
Eleonore E.Morphy Richards

Hi Bill, please can you email us at customer.care@glendimplex.com.au or alternately provide your email details so that we can discuss this further.

Belinda

Belinda

Looks beautiful however for price too slow..regret buying it.

Seriously a kmart toaster is more efficient..Too slow for everything and flings thin toast out onto floor..Do not recommend.looks pretty but for price not good at all.Too expensive and slow.

Purchased in May 2020 at Online for $170.00.

tim tam

tim tamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Burnt toasr

Toast burns one side of the bread and is uneven on the other side. Of the bread. Wanted matching kettle and toaster so brought the set and so disappointed by the toaster

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $140.00.

GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hi there, sorry to hear your toaster is not functioning as it should. Please return it along with a copy of your purchase receipt to Harvey Norman for an exchange under warranty if applicable.

Lasted 6 years!

Love this toaster so much am trying to find a replacement after just over 6 years of constant use. Takes regular size bread (13.5/14cm) horizontally. Good for bagels and crumpets,plus use toastie bags in it. Browns evenly. Like the warming function when re heating toast. Only one downside, numbers on dial for browning rubbed off quite quickly( maybe too vigorous cleaning on my part!). However, this is probably one of the best toasters I’ve owned( previously Dualit- which I have to say grossly overpriced for what it can do). Will carry on my search to replace as this model is no longer produced!

Hello
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Very poor quality

Purchased this with Flybuys points in March 2020. Looks good but doesn't work correctly. Bread is toasted very unevenly. When cycle finishes the toast is often ejected on to the floor. Very bad purchase decision. Don't touch this brand.

Purchased in March 2020 at Flybuys.

Tim S.

Tim S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Instant regret

Purchased in May 2020 for $80.00.

Angela C.Morphy Richards

Very poor value for money.

Very poor value for money. One side ceased working on the second attempt to use it. Mind you, it looks good! but it doesn't actually toast. The elements don't appear to be high enough wattage.

Purchased in March 2019 at A A Furnishers.

Even ToastingNo

Hi Mikel,
Thank you for taking the time to review your toaster. The toaster has a 2 year manufacturer warranty so please take it back to the retailer with your purchase receipt for replacement.

Mikel
Mikel

The said retailer has gone out of business.

GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Hi Mikel, Please contact our Service and Warranty Department on 1300 556 816 or email service@glendimplex.com.au with a copy of your purchase receipt and details of your issue.

Don’t Buy

hardly used it - maybe once every 3-4 months. power failure right after 2 years warranty finished. paid too much for it, too pretty to throw out as it looks nearly new but only works when it wants to... such a pity and feel so bad to discard from a environmental point of view. wish they could just fix it.

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman for $170.00.

Betty Jane

Betty JaneCentral West, NSW

Rubbish Toaster

After two years the Morphy Richards toaster is ready to be replaced. Although pretty on the outside the toast comes out either burnt or uncooked on one side. The bread has to be put through twice because if I turn the setting up it burns. The toast is hard to get out once it is cooked. It takes a long a time to cook. When I press the lever down I either have to press twice or really slam it down. I would not purchase this product again.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $140.00.

Hi Betty Jane,
Please return your toaster back to the retailer you purchased it from with your purchase receipt and they will be able to replace it for you under warranty.

jvdv01

jvdv01

Not Good - so slow.

This is more a bread warmer and a toaster. I am using home made rye bread which usually takes longer to toast than commercial bought bread but this toaster was so frustratingly slow - and then didn't fully toast the bread.

I should have read the earlier reviews before buying. It has since been returned.

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi John001,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Morphy Richards Accents toaster.

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

Didn't last, didn't live up to expectations

After buying this toaster I read the reviews, and wished I had read them first. But, I thought, its only a toaster and how bad can it be? It has always been slow, but otherwise toasted ok. Occasionally the bread would pop out of the toaster when done and end up on the floor. For the price of $95 I did expect better quality and soon after the warranty period ended it started playing up, with the lever not staying down, then it started to fail to toast on both sides. Now it just doesn't toast on either side, it just slowly warms the bread. I will be looking at brands other than Morphy Richards for my next toaster.

Purchased in January 2016 at The Good Guys for $85.00.

Hi emdeme,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Morphy Richards Accents 4 Slice toaster.

HCMcFinley

HCMcFinleyAdelaide

Good toaster, but a bit slow

Purchased in May 2018.

Hi HCMcFinley
Thank you for your review of our product. We appreciate your feedback.

Mr T

Mr TNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wouldn't buy this again

Bought this 6 years ago and it recently failed on one side. It has always been very slow to toast, with the elements barely glowing, but now the right-hand side has stopped working completely, the lever won't stay down, while the left side still works. Toasting was always quite inconsistent as well, uneven across the bread, and different each time. Not worth the $99 spent on it, a K-mart cheapie would probably have lasted as long, although I guess getting 6 years out of any small appliances is almost a miracle nowadays.

Purchased in January 2013 at Billy Guyatts for $99.00.

Hi Mr T
Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your feedback!!

Ali m

This toaster and kettle are soooooo bad...

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Danielle D.Morphy Richards
Ali m

They were purchased online and returns are not accepted after a certain time so no I’m not being dramatic but if you back your product then give me your address and I will return them to you and you can give me my money back .

Danielle D.Morphy Richards
Robert

Robert

Toaster operation

We have been dudded,we spent the extra money and thought we were getting a good product and it will not toast any sought of bread, it is as if the thermostat does not do anything you put it on full it takes for ever and you still have to do it all again. We should have saved our money and bought one from Kmart ps we did buy it at the end of 2016and has never been any good

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hi Robert,
The Morphy Richards toasters have a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Please return the toaster with your purchase receipt back to the retailer you purchased it from and they will be able to assist you with a replacement.

Looks great but toasts unevenly

Looks fantastic which is why we bought but doesn’t toast the bread evenly, the top of the bread toasts quicker so to get the whole piece of toast done it burns the top half. I have had to toast half way then take it out and turn the bread upside down - not ideal for a $100 toaster.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
GLEN D.Morphy Richards

Been the best toaster I have owned

Never had any bread stick Thick or thin .I can cook Crumpets muffins BreadRolls and it always cooks evenly .Will buy another still going strong though.I recommend it to anyone .even though mine is discontinued. I will buy another .Value for money Thanks guys for a fantastic product .Great Machine

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Hello Dianne
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

jason s

jason sCampbelltown

Good luck making contact

Bought a Morphy Richards kettle - then spent 1.5hrs trying to get matching toaster. Almost impossible to get in touch with a Morphy Richards directly. When I finally did was advised they could not help and only 3 toasters left Australia wide and would need to contact any of 3 stores that stock their stuff, as this toaster was discontinued model. was then advised by 2 of these stockists they no longer stock this brand and Morphy Richards discontinue stock quite frequently so could not in fact order as I was advised by Morphy richards rep. I now have a kettle I cant match with a toaster and will NEVER use this company again

Date PurchasedJuly 2018