The Natural Confectionery Co. Jelly Beans

The Natural Confectionery Co. Jelly Beans

See the Best Confectioneries in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Why were they discontinued

Great disappointment that NC jelly beans were discontinued suddenly. Best jelly beans by a long shot. Easy to eat a whole packet in one go. Would buy them before any other lollies available!

HelensMelbourne

Best jelly beans gone

The best jelly beans every and so of course they have been discontinued. Can't find them anywhere despite being advised that they were available at Big W

Helens

What are the chances that this will be re-introduced. It happened with Allens when they discontinued many of their lolly lines. Maybe it can happen here.

Simply deeeelicious moreish in fact

Absolutely taste bud tinglingly delicious every jellybean flavour is packed full of taste A must try wish I could buy them in my town i rate them higher in taste value than gourmet jellybeans and that is saying a lot - go and search out a pack and be ready for the taste phenomena

Laraine
Laraine

So where do you purchase them now? I used to be able to buy them in Aldi and sometimes Woolworths, but not any more.

Rose Manzini

Rose Manziniasked

Can I purchase the Natural Confectionery Company Jelly Beans in Australia? Where in Melbourne can I find them?

Helens

Wish I knew. If you find out please let me know as none of the supermarkets or Big W seem to sell them anymore.

Allergy queen Em
Allergy queen Em

The only supermarket i've seen The natural confectionery Co. Jelly Beans are at IGA.

Ash

Ashasked

Why can't I find these anywhere?!
These have been my pregnancy craving since December and I can't find them in any store in Western Australia!! They are the only jelly beans I eat without feeling sick and they are so yummy!!

Alle Wotherspoon
Alle Wotherspoon

No answer, I'm looking for them too!

bozzo

bozzoasked

where have the jelly beans gone?? Coles NO, WoolWorths NO. Please tell me where I can get them in canberra.
I dont want Allen, and I dont want Coles or Woolies "Home Brand. I want Natural Confectioanry Co Jelly beans

Missy
Missy

I agree! Where can u purchase these from? I bought a pack 3 weeks ago and now i can't find them anywhere. Ive checked coles, woolies, big w, petrol stations and kmart

veganfoodie
veganfoodie

The Natural Confectionery Co. has been bought out by the Kraft/Cadbury conglomorate (whatever they're called - Mondelez?) and they no longer manufacture the jelly beans. The same mob also owns Pascall, and they also seem not to do jelly beans anymore. They were the only lollies in those ranges that didn't contain gelatine so my guess it's a 'rationalisation' of the product lines based on an accounting spreadsheet. The only jelly beans available now seem to be Nestle (Allens), which are foul tasting things from a company with zero ethics.

Get an answer from our members and The Natural Confectionery Co. representatives