100% · 50%

Sophia B.
Sophia B.4 posts

Great value! My babe loves this!

The perfect hands free accessory, Bub loves being in the cub carrier and falls asleep in no time while I do a quick vacuum! So glad I purchased this after it was recommended by Janelle QLD rep! A must have! Show details ·  1
Katherine Solberg
Katherine SolbergNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great price, great carrier

It's so easy to use and very sturdy. My little one falls asleep in minutes! I was looking at a few other brands such as the wraps but they look so complicated, not to mention pricey! I'm so glad I didn't waste my money, and decided to buy this carrier. Show details
Michelle L
Michelle LWimmera, VIC

Excellent value

After buying a wrap for my newborn and deciding it was too difficult to use by myself, we purchased this carrier. Much easier to use, comfy to wear and an excellent price. A lot of the baby carriers are so expensive but this is amazing value. Can recommend for sure. Show details ·  1
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC83 posts

Totally impressed

It's a total lifesaver! If you've got one of those babies who absolutely will not stay asleep unless near a warm body, then this is for you. So comfortable to wear for mom or dad (and the design is very neutral for either parent to wear), and keeps baby safely wrapped against you. I like that it's semi-structured, because I always had difficulty with wrapping the slings and worrying that the baby wasn't going to fall out if I didn't still have one arm on them.
very comfy easy to use holds baby securely Show details ·  1
campingwithcubs
campingwithcubsSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

My life saver

We have twins & live on the road travelling so needed 2 carriers. I struggled with the idea of spending almost $500 until a friend recommended Mother’s Choice. It’s is so easy to use, super comfortable, strong, durable & Bubs loves it. The best part is it almost a third of the price of the others but I honestly can’t tell the difference. The quality is great. Highly recommended from someone who uses it every day (& hubby gives it 2 thumbs up too)

Venkatasubramanian K.
Venkatasubramanian K.

Is Mother’s Choice Cub Baby Carrier suitable for new born babies? i.e 0 month onward?

Rabia Z

The Cub baby carrier is suitable for newborn to 14.5kg. The soft structure of the baby carrier ensures proper head and neck support and does not require a newborn infant insert.

Mother's Choice
Mother's Choice   DM

This is suitable for birth - 14.5kg. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 or customerservice@dorel.com.au