Mother's Choice Grace

Mother's Choice Grace

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mother's Choice

2.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

I don’t like it

I brought the grace stroller at big w a week ago and I put it together properly and the back wheel just wobbles looks like it gonna fall off so I’m returning it to big w

Purchased in June 2020 for $169.00.

Suitable for Running No
Customer S.Mother's Choice

Good pram but back wheel came off

Everything about the pram was great but after only 4 months of use the back right wheel comes off all the time. Returned to big w for a full refund.

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $139.00.

Hi Kyle,
Please get in contact with our customer service team on 1300 809 526 so that we can rectify this for you.

Kind regards, Mother's Choice

SueyNorth Queensland, QLD

Faulty Pram

purchased this pram for my newborn grandson who is only 4 days old and the back wheel falls off ,was not happy with this pram, the reason i brought it was the fact it had a big canopy so the sun could,nt get him but now have to go purchase another pram as wont be putting baby back in that one , not a happy person right now ,also couldnt even get my delivery fee back from Big W

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Online Store for $139.00.

Customer ServiceMother's Choice

Hi Suey, We are sorry to hear of your experience. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 or send your contact details to customerservice@dorel.com.au so we can help you ASAP.
Kind Regards, Mother's Choice Team.

Bethaney C
Bethaney CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Back left wheel falls off

Have had stroller for few weeks, put it together as per instructions. Loved this stroller up until left back wheel repeatedly fell off. Ended carrying baby, shopping and pram. Not loving it anymore.

Purchased in October 2019.

Safety
Customer ServiceMother's Choice

Hi Bethany, We are sorry to hear of your experience. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 or send your contact details to customerservice@dorel.com.au so we can help you ASAP.
Kind Regards, Mother's Choice Team.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mother's Choice Grace compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Shocking pram!

The big canopy and layback features of the pram was exactly what I was looking for for our holiday adventures. 1 day into using the pram and the back right wheel came off. We had assembled correctly following the provided instructions and it still continued to come off. Big W was great and replaced the pram. Same thing happend again with the new replacement pram. Very disappointed!

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W for $139.00.

Melly M.
Melly M.Hunter Region, NSW

So disappointed

This stroller is very lightweight and easy to move, however when releasing the back to lay bub down make sure you don't do both leavers at once or bub will land flat on their back.
Have only used it 7 times and the back left wheel has fallen off. Put it back together and still falling off.
Really disappointed and will now have to purchase a new stroller.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $198.00.

Saad
SaadSydney, NSW

Mothers Choice Haven Stroller

Very Satisfied with the quality and the price, I bought it from Big W this year and happy with the easy to carry and comfy for my newborn.

The suspension is good too

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $250.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Paris Anne
Paris AnneNew South Wales

Good value for price

This pram is awesome. I love that it lays all the way back unlike a lot of prams and the shade cover pulls all the way down. It’s very smooth. Only down side is the saftey harness isn’t adjustable making it very very big for my newborn baby

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $149.00.

LJK
LJKMarsden

Loving this pram for my newborn

So easy to push, such lovely quality and great looking. Easily compacts into the car for travel and storage. Great colour choices and design - very appealing and practical with 4 wheels (two large wheels at the back) for stability and ease of manourvering across any terrain. Very impressed overall.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mother's Choice Grace compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Jas
JasLiverpool

Best value for money prams

Don’t look past this pram! It is so easy to put together and also fold away. It is reasonably light in weight I think 5kgs and has great space for your bag etc underneath. The three recline position are great as I have also used this since the second my newborn came out of hospital. The canopy covers all the way so there’s no need to cover with a blanket on top to block the sun out.

Joy
Joyasked

I am considering this MC Grace stroller, however, reading the comments, makes me think twice. Is the stroller already improved or still the same back wheel issues?

Suey

My daughter in law loved it but kept having issues with the wheels ,she said it was so easy to push nice and light but that was over a year ago now

Natasha C.
Natasha C.asked

Hi there - can you tell me the dimensions of this pram when it’s folded? And do you know whether it fits in a plane overhead compartment?

Noor f.
Noor f.asked

It happen to washed the fabric with hands but i removed the metal parts around the fabric that makes it steady. Now i dnt know how to put that part back on. Help me out

Hi Noor f

Could you please email our Customer Service team on customerservice@dorel.com.au with a photo of the fabric and where the metal part attaches so they can assist you with this?

Kind regards
Mothers Choice Team

See all Mother's Choice Grace questions

Get an answer from our members and Mother's Choice representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage