Mothercraft Rosella

Mothercraft Rosella

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

austone12

austone12Hobart

Nice cradle

We boaught this cradle 2 years ago for our daughter to sleep in. She slept in it until she was around 6 months old. Easy to move around, a bit more cosy for little babies that a lareg cot. Rocking mechanism was useful for gettin bub to sleep. Matteress was thin but easily enogh padding for a new born. Timber is little lightweight. Otherwise its was fine. Can't agree with the other reviewer who say's it's unsafe. Could be unsafe once your babay is sitting up but prior to that it's fine.
Looks, functioallity, mobility
Wood a little lightweight

Teeveesnack

Perfect to take in any room of the house

Well worth investing in this cradle from Baby Kingdom as it is portable and ideal to wheel into our bedroom whilst our boy was a newborn. This cradle is good because the cradle locks, from rocking however the mattress it came with wasn't very good therefore I invested in a new one and it was great.
Price, colour, lightweight and traditional looking to match with existing furniture
The mattress that came with it

ClaireM

ClaireMSydney

Exactly what we were after!

Sriharsha M.

Sriharsha M.asked

Where is this available to buy a new one ?

dani

daniasked

Does anyone know where to buy the net from?

Accadacca
Accadacca

I bought mine 2 years ago and am now selling. It is in chocolate colour if interested and is in excellent condition. My son is now 2 years old and has outgrown it.

ibr0022

ibr0022asked

Can i order this cralde?

Teeveesnack

Hi, I am not sure if they are still in stock as I purchased this one in 2010 from Baby Kingdom Castle Hill, however I am sure they will have something similar. :)

Get an answer from our members and Mothercraft representatives

CategoryBassinets / Cradles