Mothers CMX Ceramic Spray Coating

Mothers CMX Ceramic Spray Coating

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mothers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

kev
kevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MOTHERS CMX CERAMIC COAT

Have a 2004 Mitsubishi Magna TL, The paint was original, but nothing to write home to Mother about,tried many different spray waxes, but results were mediocre. Then CMX Ceramic coat caught my eye......put 1 coat on the Mitsi, and 2 days later' another coat, in the last week alone I have been approached 5 times by complete strangers, congratulating me on the condition of my car. WOW!! well done Mothers, you have given my paintwork a mirror image I honestly did not think existed. WELL DONE GUYS!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Super Cheap Auto for $56.00.

For those who don't want to spend $$$$ or much time on paint coating

Purchased in February 2020 for $59.99.

Golfmother
GolfmotherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

car cleaning made easy

After observing my partners ceramic coated car and the ease of washing , and its been on her car for 4 years and still beads when washed , i decided to try Mothers CMX spray coating .
Preparation is important , a good wash and then use a good quality Clay bar kit to get all of the fall out that makes your paint feel rough , when its smooth like glass move to the spray.
It goes on easily and gives a finish like the best of car polishes .
The best bit is washing is so much easier and after 6 washes its still beading , well recommended