Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V

Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Has the Looks and the Power

I have to say this is my favorite bike to ride. Something about the feel of this bike that is unlike any other. Its low and tight and very mean. It handles very well and is pretty quick. Its not a high speed burner, but, for a twin, it will hold its own with a lot of sport bikes out there. It sounds great with the stock exhaust. The best part of all, though, is that it is the baddest looking stock motorcycle I have seen in a very very long time! I am not disappointed at all!

Date PurchasedApr 2014

LukoSydney

The best bike I’ve ever owned

It’s a sport bike, a cruiser, a retro, it’s everything. I’ve owned Ducati’s, Harley’s, sport bikes. This is the best I’ve ever ridden or owned. It’s comfortable, it sounds awesome and it looks hot. Buy one, you won’t regret it. I get groups of Harley riders giving me the thumbs up. I get random strangers (non riders) complimenting the bike. I don’t understand why they aren’t selling them by the container load.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Snapshot14

Snapshot14Melbourne

Great cruiser

Beast of a bike. Good looking machine ,reliable and gutsy. Excellent around town and awesome on the highway and curves .Sounds terrfic and very easy to maintain. Never had a problem mechanically . Pillion passenger is very comfortable and no complaints on long rides. Fantastic bike and worth every penny.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Big Mick

Big MickPaddington

Underrated

Dmax85Perth

A Thug Dressed in a Tuxedo. ....Oh Mama what a bike.

Glenn M

Glenn Masked

Given the forward leaning riding position,any arm fatigue after a couple of hours of riding?

Luko

I’m 188cm tall and I don’t get any arm fatigue at all. The only thing that tires me on long highway stints is the lack of wind protection (like any naked bike). Wind protection and luggage options are almost non-existent so it won’t be a good touring option. As far as visceral experience goes, there’s nothing like it. I’ve owned Ducati and Harley.

pavasked

I am 176cm tall just wondering if I would be able to sit on the bike with both feet firmly on the ground?

Dmax85

Hi Pav - I'm 177 and don't have a problem. Much will depend on your weight (i'm 99kg) and how firm you set the rear - it's adjustable. I've kept the factory settings coz i love the clearance - but you can adjust for a softer (read lower) spring at the rear shock.
Hope this helps - they are a great ride.

pav

Thanks Dmax just went to the shop and sat on one and it feels fine not as low as my Harley but the Griso is replacling it I'm sure Ill adapt.

Regards