2Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V

Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V

2Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V

100% · 50%
Brand Manager for Moto Guzzi? Claim your listing.

Tree
Tree

Has the Looks and the Power

I have to say this is my favorite bike to ride. Something about the feel of this bike that is unlike any other. Its low and tight and very mean. It handles very well and is pretty quick. Its not a high speed burner, but, for a twin, it will hold its own with a lot of sport bikes out there. It sounds great with the stock exhaust. The best part of all, though, is that it is the baddest looking stock motorcycle I have seen in a very very long time! I am not disappointed at all!

LukoSydney10 posts

The best bike I’ve ever owned

It’s a sport bike, a cruiser, a retro, it’s everything. I’ve owned Ducati’s, Harley’s, sport bikes. This is the best I’ve ever ridden or owned. It’s comfortable, it sounds awesome and it looks hot. Buy one, you won’t regret it. I get groups of Harley riders giving me the thumbs up. I get random strangers (non riders) complimenting the bike. I don’t understand why they aren’t selling them by the container load.

Snapshot14
Snapshot14Sydney, NSW5 posts

Great cruiser

Beast of a bike. Good looking machine ,reliable and gutsy. Excellent around town and awesome on the highway and curves .Sounds terrfic and very easy to maintain. Never had a problem mechanically . Pillion passenger is very comfortable and no complaints on long rides. Fantastic bike and worth every penny.

Big Mick
Big MickPaddington14 posts

Dmax85Perth2 posts

Glenn M
Glenn M

Given the forward leaning riding position,any arm fatigue after a couple of hours of riding?

pav

I am 176cm tall just wondering if I would be able to sit on the bike with both feet firmly on the ground?

pav

Thanks Dmax just went to the shop and sat on one and it feels fine not as low as my Harley but the Griso is replacling it I'm sure Ill adapt.

Regards

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Moto Guzzi? Claim your listing.