Mountain Buggy Duet

Mountain Buggy Duet

• Suitable for Running Yes (80%) · No (20%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic pram

A dream to push! I have recently bought one for my 4 and 2yo and they fit comfortably and it is so much more compact when folded than my previous double. So so happy with it.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$80.00.

Afshin

AfshinSydney, NSW

Perhaps we were sent a faulty product(?)

We've purchased the buggy and taken it out the box. The written instructions to set it up are really hard to follow. We went to a video on the mountain buggy website, but our buggy just doesn't unfold like it does in the video. We're using force, and wary of using more force in case it breaks. I've tried contacting them through their online chat - but it keeps saying no-ones online with no indication of when someone will be. Incredibly frustrating!

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Kingdom Online store for A$800.00.

Jofu

JofuCanberra 2600, ACT

Great day to day pram

Purchased in September 2019.

Suitable for Running No

Not a fan

Not a fanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it

Great on all terrains
Used from birth with my twins initially with capsules and then in the seats. We took it to England on a family holiday. Had to replace handle as the rubber grip was torn in transit but MB sent out a new replacement for $30 so parts arent pricey. My only issue was the wheels went flat regularly. We splurged on the non puncture tyres eventually but that was at the tail end of using the pram.
Easy to fold up and could do it one handed. It was heavy lifting in and out of boot of car but no more so than others. I loved it.

Purchased in December 2013 for A$530.00.

Sarah B.

Sarah B.Gascoyne, WA

I love Mountain Buggy!!! A comparison with the Stealcraft strider compact

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby buntings for A$650.00.

sb2012

sb2012Sydney, NSW

Good pram only for first few months

We bought this pram for our twins. It was really handy when they were very little. Soft seats, smooth ride. But as they grow bigger they struggle to fit in. Mountain buggy being a narrowest pram may be the reason.
It's very heavy to put into the boot.
Eats up all the space in the boot too.
The straps to collapse the seats are very difficult to manage. Can't collapse without waking the baby.

Purchased in November 2017 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for A$600.00.

Grecian

GrecianPERTH

Can't live without this pram!

This pram is a must for any parent especially a multiple mum! It is easy to push on all terrain with good suspension. Even our 3 yr old loves going in the pram still. The basket underneath is actually quite spacious holding a nappy bag and more. Would recommend to anyone!

Arnold

ArnoldFREGON

great pram!

One of the best decisions I've made to buy this product, great pram, love the basket idea and it may not look like it can but I have had no issues fitting through doors & fits fine into my car. My little girl loves the seat, sits up and can see everything and when sleeping lays flat.

Jasmine

JasmineWheatbelt, WA

Good but has some problems

The pram pushes brilliantly, fits through most doorways. Love the pram in that sense. Dont like the air filled tyres. Constantly getting punctures. Instructions are useless. Really not easy to understand. Don't like the zips to hold all the seats in place. I find they don't stay done up especially with the 2 year old in it. Hard to lift into the car. The extras are really pricey too, like the mosquito net and rain cover.

Unhappy farmer

Unhappy farmer

Love love love

Love this pram. It’s so easy to push and copes well with uneven terrain. Heaps of storage. If you use it as a single and have the basket on the side you double your storage easily and makes grabbing things out while on the go very convenient. Not to mention mountain buggy have fantastic consumer service when ordering replacement parts or extras for their prams. Two down sides: it’s weight when you lift it to put it in the car and that it doesn’t fold down as compact as some other brands do.

melaaa

melaaa

Love the pram but buy the aerotech wheels

Cait

CaitAU

Great pram

Easy to manoeuvre, easy to fold. However when foldered it as bulky and a bit awkward,only downside.
Quality is great, very easy to push through grass, gravel and then footpath.
18month old and 3 year old love getting in it. Uv sun cover and rain cover are a "extra" would be great if they were included.
I like the how the seat padding is a "pram liner" makes washing the pram very easy!
I like how the pram can also turn into a single with a basket on the side with a skateboard attachment to. Will be good when 3 wear old decides to walk more

Annie J

Annie JGeelong

The Best All Rounder

Casey

CaseyHobart

Perfect!

I love this pram! It is a little heavy but i guess most double prams would be. I can fit through standard door frams with no issues. My nearly 4 year old still sits in it. Steering is great and i take this for my walk every 2 days to the park and supermarket. Very easy to fold too.

Tash D

Tash DBrisbane

Slim side by side pram

We bought this pram due to the fact that it was one of the slimmest side by side prisms on the market, and also one with the most features we liked. Both seats are able to lie completely flat which was great with a newborn and young toddler. The removable belly bar, the adjustable handle, the foot rest and individual sun shades are all features we love. The basket is difficult to access when the seats are lying down unfortunately and I wish there was a pram caddy to fit across the handles.

Kylie

Kylie

Great pram!

Great pram! Currently using it for both my 2 and 4 yr old.Its easy to maneuver,easy to put into boot,has a good sized basket,great that the handles can be adjusted,adjustable seats are very handy for sleepy babies and also great for hikes or long walks. I Highly recommend this product!

Claire

ClaireCentral West, NSW

Excellent double pram

Heba A

Heba A

Best pram i’ve Had

Bought this pram when I had my second child. What a great investment. Looks big but it fits through all doors and shopping aisles. Very easy to manoeuvre even one handed which was very handy when it came time for shopping. Build quality is excellent and it’s easy to fold, takes a bit of getting used to lifting it by myself but it’s doable. Bought the bassinet attachment which was great whilst my little one was in it. Very happy with it and would definitely recommend

Anna55555

Anna55555Sydney

Great pram..aslong as you have boot space

Sam

SamMelbourne

The best double ever!!

mcw1985

mcw1985asked

Hello! I would like to replace the sun hoods and hammocks on a Mountain Buggy Duo - does any one know if the Duet 2.5 sunhoods and hammocks fit? Thank you :)

Monique W.

Monique W.asked

Hi I am wanting to purchase a Mountain Buggy Duet. I have been given an older Mountain Buggy Duo which is a great pram but its just so big and heavy to get in and out of the car and our dog which is a large dog (Golden Retriever) has to squish in the side of the boot and lay on the pram to fit in the car which is not ideal because 95% the time when we are going for a walk we are taking him plus his hair gets all over the pram as well when he is laying on it. I was wondering has anyone with a Toyota Prado purchased the Duet and how does it fit in the boot? How much space in the boot would you say you have around the pram? Thanks

Joanne E

Joanne Easked

Is the depth of the seat adjustable? My nearly two year old seems to slide down as there is no depth in the seat?

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives