Bumbleride Indie Twin

Bumbleride Indie Twin

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bumbleride

• Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Good value pram

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Zone.

Emily
Emily

Hi there. Yes we used the pop out extension but felt like it needed more privacy with that. I also realised that we have lost one button that doesn't seem to be re appearing. Are these available for purchase?

Please contact our office 03 9588 0999 or via email

Lyshm
LyshmIllawarra, NSW

Amazing all rounder

With all prams there will be pros and cons but I have really loved owning my indie twin. It served its purpose and outshined my previous double pram. SURPRISINGLY... it fits through every door!!! I love this. It also loves to FWD like my CX9, it will take any terrain. Manoeuvres very easily and feels actually quite light even though it is not!

It washes very well, once you get the hang of taking it apart... everything can be washed!

It has loads of storage aswell. I did the whole tandem thing with a previous pram and if had nothing. This has been a dream! It’s sad to part with it but I need to downsize.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you Lyshm for your honest and positive review. Much appreciated.

Tina MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent pram

We have 8 month old twins and this pram has been fantastic from day one. We started with Mico capsules connected using travel adaptors, then put the seats on when they out grew the capsules. My favourite feature is how easy it is to maneuver, you can easily turn on the spot. Brilliant!! I love the extra long canopy to keep out prying eyes at shops :) I would highly recommend it to other twin mums. We also have the bumbleride indie single from our first kid, we love it also.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Hi Tina. Thank you so much for sharing your love for our prams and we wish you all the best with the twins

Close to perfect

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you Shan for your honest opinion and for sharing

Love this pram!! Wish I'd known about it when #2 was born

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

Brilliant pram!!

Amanda S
Amanda S

Great control

Great control and so easy to manoeuvre. It's easy to fold and unfold and quality is really good. The only thing I don't like is the size it is folded and the weight, but like most prams in the same category it's what you get with a double side by side pram! Extra kudos to the recycled materials used for the hood canopies!

CHig
CHigGreensborough

Best pram purchase. Very happy.

karenn.elizabeth
karenn.elizabethPerth, WA

Amazing pram.

Brought the new bumbleride indie twin as I have a 1 year old and another bub due in June. I must say this pram is absolutely amazing. I tested my 4 year old it it with my 1 year old and it moves like a dream. I love the air tyres for all terrain. Fits perfectly folded in our audi a4. Might be lil heavy for some, No issues in not fitting in door ways. I felt this gave me more room then the Cj gt double and felt better to push and turn.

Kathryn
Kathryn

Love it!

I bought the 2015 version for my just 2 year old and newborn in addition to an inline double. The Bumbleride is easier to push and steer than the tandem. The kids are comfortable and I can see both of them through the mesh sections in the tops of the (huge) canopies. The pram feels evenly weighted despite the weight difference between my kids. It truly is an all-terrain pram and is wonderful for walks which I why I purchased it. It fits through our front door. The only negatives, which I believe have been addressed with the 2016 version, are that the fold isn't overly compact and you have to manually lock the pram. These issues don't really bother me though. I love this pram and the aqua colour is beautiful!

Lauren
LaurenSydney

Fantastic walking pram!

Misha
MishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best twin pram ever!

Love it! It goes flat, so it is great also for newborn twins. It is easy to maneuver. Twin pram which you can easily push on the grass with one hand, and drink coffee with the other :o). It is solid construction so it holds even when your children are bigger and heavy. It folds easily but once folded it is a bit bulky so you need decent car space. As much as it sounds like minus, once you do your research, you realise, that all twin prams are bulky. Maybe not the umbrella strollers but these are nightmare to push. It also provides great shade and plenty of space even for toddlers. Basket is huge and it fits trough the standard door (not once you add the drink holders). Very comfy and great looking pram.

amber
amberMelbourne

love it!

This was my third double for my two boys 18 months apart! Absolutely love it easy to push amazing basket too. Fits my tall toddler with plenty of room and adjustable footrest is great. I have had to pump wheels a lot but easy to do and makes big difference to push. I havent haf any issues with getting through doors except when cup holder on.

mummyof2boys
mummyof2boysNew South Wales, Australia

great for 2 - worth it!

Brendanasked

We’ve had our Bumble ride single just over 3 years (outside of its warranty). We are currently using it for our second child, it’s a fantastic pram and very versatile. Unfortunately only recently it hasn’t started locking when open, hence it keeps collapsing in on itself when it’s “lifted up”, like trying to get over a road curb. Has anyone had this issue? Is it fixable?

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Hi Brendan, I suggest you give our Bumbleride team a call and ask for Nigel. He can help you resolve the problem with your hinge so you can get your pram back on the road. Just call 03 9588 0999. Thanks, Jenine

Brendan

Hi Jenine, I managed to contact Danish by Design and they have been extremely helpful and are sending ut a replacement frame. The customer service received from Bumbleride is amazing, thank you for your assistance
!

Jenine K.Bumbleride

That's so great to hear! Please let us know if you need any further help. Warm regards, Jenine

Maddy P.asked

Hi there, me and my partner are looking to purchase a bumbler ride duo for our soon to be born twins. How are the regular seats for newborns?! Are they comfy enough? We don’t want capsules or bassinets as have 0-4 car seats already purchased! We live very remotely also so not in the car very often! Cheers

Tina M

Hi Maddy, They are great for newborns. I recommend getting a pram liner for each seat. Fyi we ordered a new storage basket thingy at the 2yr mark. It got a bit tatty. Their customer service is great. Good luck!

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Hi Maddy, Bumbleride Aust offer free return shipping and full refund if you aren't happy with the product or change your mind. You have 14 days. Good to know this as you are in a remote area so it's hard to check the pram out in person :)

Maddy P.

Thanks for replying! I’m currently in Perth for another month until the bubs are due! We’re looking for something that suits the really hot weather, that is tough and will handle gravel tracks...Reckon this will make the cut?! Cheers!!

Daniel C.
Daniel C.asked

Hi there we have a bumbleride Indi and it seems that the 2 pull latches on the side have locked up and it now won’t fold down at all.
Has anyone else had the problem or know how how to trouble shoot it???
Unfortunately it is out of warranty so a bit stuck with this one.
We have the single indi version not double.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Hi Daniel. I am not sure how old your Indie is but it has a 3 year warranty on the frame. If you are within this period please fill in this form https://www.danishbydesign.com.au/product-issue-form/ and we will be happy to assist

See all Bumbleride Indie Twin questions

Get an answer from our members and Bumbleride representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,299.95
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20.5 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Mobile Phone Holder, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialInflatable