4.1

Mike
    MikeNORTHLAND CENTRE

Is this a stroller or a range rover?

That's what my husband said when it arrived. And yet it is very easy to fold and transport. We bought this because we are trail runners. And it really is built to take the trails like a champ, although it is a little wide for the single track stuff. We also love it around town. And it is very comfy for our baby girl. She loves the shoulder cushions and the grip bar. She is also pretty small (9 months), but the doctor said with the five point harness and the low center design she should be great. My husband did mention that the instructions aren't very helpful, but that it was still pretty easy to figure out assembly. Overall, well worth the cost. You are paying for quality, and we were just so pleased.

AliCat
    AliCatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cross country stroller by far

If you want a buggy that can handle variable terrain then this is the one for you. We did our homework as we wanted to go across paddocks, on the beach, gravel etc and be able to run with the stroller if required. We shortlisted this one and bought it on sale at baby bunting and so sooo pleased we did. Worth every penny. We also bought the sun shade which was exy ($50) and doesn't block all the sun (we still use a muslin over the stroller too)

C.Online
    C.OnlineLaunceston, TAS

Been the best pram that goes lots of places! The 4WD of prams.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mountain Buggy Terrain compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Andrew
    AndrewSydney

Pram OK but not sure if I would buy another.

Shez
    ShezBrisbane

Very easy, sturdy, off road and safe! Perfect Pram

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    Pipster
    PipsterCambridge

Great for long walks

Mel
    MelCockatoo

Good all-rounder... but not ideal for a running

Fra
    Fra

Best pram i've ever bought

Easy to maneuver and get over curbs, rough terrain, dips. Easy over sand and grass. Can steer perfectly with one hand. The hand brake makes it easy to go down hills or anywhere steep
    Material is easy to pull of and wash. the build is sturdy. Great for jogging but baby will need a head cushion for the movement. Easy one fold and open. Its a heavy pram but the one fold makes it super easy to get in and out of the car - it means there is not much holding or lifting of the pram, so weight isn't really an issue.
    I've owned a bugaboo cameleon (worst pram ever) and a BEE3 (great pram but not alot of maneuverability with the wheels) MB Terrain is my fav!!!

Emma
    EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Pram - REally Happy

I was a bit bias when selecting my first pram as wanted to support the NZ Mountain Buggy from the start, but I have genuinely been really happy with it. I am an active mother - I go walking a LOT and find this pram super easy to maneuver and love the accessories to convert it for the different age stages they go through. Only thing I found was the wheels seemed to not hold their air quite as well as i expected but not a biggie.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mountain Buggy Terrain compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Eleanor
    EleanorSydney

Unsafe

Had to return this pram because it has a fault in the wheels/brake where the brake cable or the brake mechanisim scrapes on the wheel which is made worse the more weight on the wheels. The handbrake is also unsatisfactory. The store where I purchased it attempted to fix the issue without success. I was told that I was not the only customer that had this issue. In addition it is heavy and takes up the whole boot. Do not buy this pram!!

See all Mountain Buggy Terrain Series reviews