Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle

Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle

Legacy, 2015 Model, Luxury

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amy P.

Amy P.Tasmania

Great pram for rougher terrain

Purchased in April 2019 at Babyland for $699.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

JDP

JDP

Great for running, quite bulky though

I love this pram for running, it's very smooth. However I would love if it could take 2 kids. That bassinet never seemed to attach properly. Capsule was great. Full sized seat had some excellent features like laying down flat. Just quite a big pram. I'd get something more compact

ZoeC

ZoeCAdelaide

Ok not great

Steers beautifully and suspension is great. Handles different surfaces with ease. Basket storage is reasonable but not the biggest and an awkward shape. Bassinet is average. Parent facing seat is very poor, if this is important to you I would recommend choosing a different pram. The stroller seat is also average. It’s lopsided and the straps are useless at best. The sunshade is also poor-doesn’t stay up properly and even when it is up coverage is minimal. Easy to fold but heavy and bulky

Purchased in September 2018.

Safety

Survived 3 kids and a lot of walking since 2012

meaganjade

meaganjadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great purchase!

I love our Mountains Buggy Urban Jungle! We decid d to go with a pram that had 3 wheels, and we had also heard that this model of pram is great for running with also! It’s sturdy and is competent in going off road also. My only critique is that the bassinet (purchased separately) for this pram is bulky and somewhat poor quality compared to others that I have seen. The bassinet is difficult to disassemble as you have to remove the bassinet prior to folding up the pram, and takes up a lot of room in the car as a result of this.

Questionable

QuestionableBathurst

We love our Mountain buggy!

KateK

KateKHobart

Love this pram!

I loved the 3 wheels after pushing my friends pram 4 wheeler around (steel craft). It is easy to steer and very manoeuvrable. The air filled tyres make it very comfortable for baby and it also has shock absorbers to reduce the bounce on rough surfaces. So far this pram is used twice daily for nearly 7 months, it’s spent many hours at the beach, camping, rain forest walks in the back of my husbands ute and it is still in perfect condition.

The only negative I have is it was a little bit unbalanced while we were using it with the capsule (maxi cosi) so you had to make sure you balanced it really carefully off the gutter or through a pot hole etc.

shaggysonlyshorty

shaggysonlyshortyTAS, 7010

Great Pram that will go anywhere, smooth ride for baby

Sami

SamiHobart

Love!

I got the mountain buggy urban jungle just before my baby was born, it has been the best purchase so far! It is easy to maneuver once you get the hang of it, it is so simple to fold although unfolding can be a touch tricky, only because I find the release mechanism on the "wrong" side!
It is a very large pram but that was perfect for me as I didn't want to have to purchase another as my baby grew. I highly recommend the mountain buggy range!

Emma

EmmaPerth

Poor quality

I loved the look of this pram (nautical luxury) and was so so excited. The hood is very rarely extended and 18 months in looks 10 years old from the obsurd amount of fading. Adding to the the entire Brake system has gone so have had to pay for a new one as my pram is currently stuck in lock mode and is unusable.
Extremely disappointing and definitely not the standard which it is advertised as being.

ARD

ARDSydney

Our best baby product purchase!

Purchased new including CarryCot which doubled as a bassinet for 5 months. Worth every cent. Excellent quality, great suspension and find easy to maneuver in all terrain. The storage basket is deep and easily accessible making shopping convenient with a baby. The hand brake is practical and folding the pram is simple. The only downside for me has been the weight (approx 11.5kgs) however this is a small sacrifice for the quality.

maddy

maddymelbourne

mountain buggy

So i had purchased a second hand mountain buggy which was previously loved and it was still faultless and was so happy with it i decided to upgrade to a newer model for no other reason than just as a treat its easy to fold away and if needed i can even quickly unclip the wheels to make it even more compact. The suspension and the large wheels makes it glide on ruff terrain when we go off road .

Rosie

RosieQld

Fantastic pram

Fantastic pram worth every cent. Manoeuvres easily and very well, has been a dream in shopping centres, footpaths and off road. Holds up to a high weight, meaning we have been able to let our 4 year old sleep in it on the off occation. Incredibly easy to fold and unfold, a bit large but we knew the size when we brought it.

Phoebe

PhoebeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great, straightforward pram that maneuvers really well.

This is a great, very well built straightforward pram. I've found it particularly useful to use in my area with lots of cobbled laneways and parks, mainly due to the air tyres and suspension - it just glides along super easily. Also, due to only having three wheels it's really easy to get on and off trams (that aren't packed) by locking the front wheel. My two frustrations are that the fabric on the hood (black) fades and the seat recline buckles are fiddly, but worh practise they're fine. I also didn't use it with my newborn, because we mainly used a carrier for the first four month , but believe you can get a bassinet for it!

Michele Small

Michele Small

Great looking pram

Easy to maneuver and folds with the press of 1 button. Fits in my mazda3 boot (small!) And still room for shopping and is not too heavy. Great pram for forward facing babies and young children alike. Good quality materials and build. I've had many compliments on this pram so highly recommend.

Kelkel

Kelkel

Genuine review.

This pram is one of the best prams i have used. Can not rate this pram enough. Having two children so i have bought and sold a few as they were to heavy and not that comfortable for a baby and toddler. This pram ticks every box. It's stylish, super comfortable and easy to maneuver and easy to fold down. It had large wheels that make it super sturdy for walking and jogging. Would highly recommend this pram but the only down side is the wheels have to be pumped up regular and can get punctures.

LJH

LJHWollongong

Great pram for offroad or running

Agile pram with good control and steering. Good wheel turn. Can lock front wheel for running giving improved control. Supportive and good suspension for bumpy or offroad. Very pleased with fabric and wear. Folds easy but is bigger than other prams to fit in the boot. I still managed to fit this in a small sedan tho so don't be put off. Plenty of room for a growing child and the width is better than the swift for a toddler. Would recommend.

Andie

Andie

Great for bumpy terrain

Great pram for bumpy roads, parks, near the beach etc. Easy to maneuver, good storage and love the different seating positions. On the downside it is rather big and awkward to get in the car. We found we would only use the pram for walking around home and only took it in the car if really necessary.

T.NAU

A bit of a beast!

This is quite a large pram. Great for outdoors but not so much your friend indoors and out shopping. Looking back I'd go for the Baby jogger City elite as it has more smart features but didn't have the quality of material that the mountain buggy has. They're both the same size tho. Apart from it's size, it's great navigating this around bends, up and down off footpaths and any type of obstacles you'd hesitate with other prams. Those big tyres are gold! Bit awkward to get the hang of folding and unfolding with the dust third wheel and it's quite heavy as a single system rather than separate parts like other strollers.

T.N

I'd also add the Sun canopy is pretty limited consisting it's marketed as an outdoor pram.

lukey

lukeyMelbourne

Great pram, but can be heavy and awkward

Love my Mountain Buggy, so easy to maneuver and great for all types of terrain and also for the light jog (when baby is old enough). Love the versatility of having the various attachments for bassinet, capsule, +3 months seat that has a full recline. It's a lifelong pram. And now we have a skateboard attachment for our toddler and back to the bassinet for our newborn. It's only downside, like most prams, it can be awkward to fit into a car. It folds nicely and doesn't take up a lot of room in the car, but the length can be problematic if the boot opening isn't wide enough. Like any pram purchase, take your car and try it out before buying.