Moving Solutions Australia

Moving Solutions Australia

Wonderful Team

I had a run in with a different relocation company that cancelled on me at the last minute before moving day. Stressing out I had no idea what to do, thankfully one of my friends recommended Moving Solutions to me. What a team!! They were super friendly, better priced than the original removalist we booked with and managed to help me with my move on the day we required. Supurb!

claudi

claudiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with

I got Moving Solutions to help move furniture after our renovation and they were excellent to deal with, they had prompt service, polite people and they were affordable. Can't recommend them highly enough and will definitely be using them for our next move.

Francis

FrancisPerth, WA

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC - 10 Stars

Moving is NEVER easy, but oh my, was I wrong. We used Moving Solutions Australia (MSA) for our move back in December 2020 from one suburb to another in WA. Being rushed with work and being the festive season, we simply didn't have the time to arrange the move ourselves or cleaning the existing place to ensure we get our bond back. Thanks to MSA this was all covered with no hassle at all. The move went unbelievable easy and our full previous bond returned thanks to their top tier service.

Will definitely be utilizing their services again, should we have the desire to move.

Thanks MSA team! A+++

Can highly recommend.

Rgds

Francis

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Moving Solutions Australia compares to other Furniture Removalists

Hennie M.

Hennie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service with a smile

I moved a 1 bedroom apartment 3km up the road. The challenging part was moving the larger items out of a residential high rise building. Would not have been able to do this without Moving Solutions’ help. They were exactly on time, friendly and took good care of my items when moving them. I would certainly use them again.

Shadid

ShadidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Job - Couldn’t be more thankful

Amorita Kluyts

Amorita KluytsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

We had a very challenging move, in the heat of the day, large furniture. They were extremely polite, strong and fast! Wrapped everything perfectly, not a scratch on anything. Can really recommend this company! I want to encourage clients, when you have people like this working for you, take care of them, - make sure they have access to cold drinks/ water - feed them.. be kind. At the end of the day .. you will reap the benefits.

Sharon Davids

Sharon DavidsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, friendly and very well organised

It was such a pleasure working with the team at Moving Solutions Australia.
    We had a pleasant experience from start to finish. Friendly service and very reliable.
    We can highly recommend them.