Mr Sheen Furniture Polish

Mr Sheen Furniture Polish

See the Best Furniture, Fabric & Metal Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Seek  Reap

Seek ReapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mr Sheen has changed, very disappointed

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles.

But... “Trigger Pack” version of Mr Sheen makes RUST !

I have used the pressure pack spray version of Mr Sheen for many years to polish and preserve the hardware such as cymbal stands and shell fittings on my drum kits. One time in an attempt to be more Earth friendly I tried the “trigger pack” version to preserve a brand new snare drum and found the fittings RUSTY the next day! I was not impressed. After that I returned to only using the product in the steel pressure pack.

Not happy Mr Sheen

This product has lost it's sheen . Been a user since my teens to clean my motorcycles. Now after using the same product it leaves streaking marks on the paint work and water stains. Formula has obviously been changed usually comes down to cost cutting to make more profit

oldguy60

oldguy60AU

Mr Sheen Multi Surface Polish

Mr sheen original

I normally buy spring fresh polish, my son purchased the original by mistake, and what a mistake, it smells like fly spray, its disgusting. It is in the bin now.

Lynn

LynnCannock

Rubbish

Can’t believe Mr Sheen is a furniture polish which stains. The polish stained my wallpaper when it dripped from the dado rail. Not even bleach could get rid of the stain! Finally had to cover it with paint. I am throwing the tin away.

lynne

lynneFalcon

not happy

i have always brought mr sheen and always was happy with the product but it does not do the job any more am going to replace it with another product. Am really diappointed in a product that has always been excellent

Mr.Sheen New Fragrance

Mr.Sheen works beautifully on leather, when no time for leather protecting and polishing, use in between.
Old Mr. Sheen ran out so purchased new Fragrance, OMG within 5 mins the smell was making me feel sick, smells like bathroom hygiene products, gag!!! Bring back the retro old smell!! Had to do the lounges and chairs in stages so not to be overcome by the fumes, but you sure work little Mr.Sheen, love you little man!!!

Mr Sheen does what it says.

notcold1

notcold1AU

a good furniture polish

A lovely furniture polish that has a very subtle scent to it. it gets the furniture clean and is not that expensive to buy its available from all the major supermarkets. My only issues with this polish is that it seems to attract the dust. Only a day after dusting there is often a big film of dust again on the surfaces that i just dusted the day before. So although it does clean well it does attract the dust making you use more product and also using up more time and energy which is a precious commodity in my household.
smells nice gets the job done
attracts the dust