mussage

Verifiedmussage.com.au
4.9

26 reviews · Statistics

100% · 260%

Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kay M.
Kay M.

Sleep mask is awesome

I have had my Sleep mask for several months now. I listen to an audiobook when I am having trouble sleeping. Show details
AdamH
AdamH

Amazing range of products with exceptional customer service

I love using the massage gun and eye mask I purchased from Daniel. Mussage are high quality products at great prices. Show details
Mike Oxard
Mike OxardQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I LUV THIS THING. ❤️

I’ve had it 10 min. Love it. But, it lights up the intensity. What’s the 05 next to it. Show details ·  1
Marco
MarcoNSWSydney, NSW

Sleep mask

I was worried my wife would hear the sleep mask music at night. I'm very so far. She has no complaints so far Show details
AshAndMeg
AshAndMegQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome massage gun!

We bought the massage gun. Easy to use website, good prices, quick delivery, great product - very happy with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Timothy
Timothy

Excellent recovery tool

Great product, exactly as advertised. It's quiet, efficient, quick to charge and helps to relieve muscle soreness and aid recovery. Show details ·  1
TeeBee
TeeBeePerth3 posts

Shopping at Mussage

Purchased a massage gun from Mussage after doing a bit of research. Very happy with the product and the service from Mussage. Show details ·  1
Shellz
ShellzQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Sleep mask with headphone. Can't do without it

I love the sleep mask, can't do without it now. I also enjoy using it during the daytime relaxing and listening to my fav music. Great product, comfy around the eyes and great sounds. Show details ·  1
cher
cherQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

You won't regret buying this product, does what it says, great price, case, excellent service and easy to use website

Awesome product and service have referred to many happy friends! Many products look similar to this one but lack the power and quality. Show details ·  1
charlize and v.
charlize and v.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

10000000 times thumbs up

It is truly the best! instant relief from tightness in the lower back which has hindered my fitness for 5 years now. I use it most days and get that burning feeling after laying on it for 10 minutes. I can feel the blood rushing to the area so I know it is doing its job. Show details ·  1
Fiona
Fiona

Excellent service

Product exactly as expected and fast delivery. High quality and reliable. I would highly recommend the company and its products. Show details
Patrik
Patrik

Fast, simple, effective

From ordering through delivery and product itself, everything was perfect. Been using the product everyday. Thanks Mussage for a great service. Show details
Stuart
Stuart

Mussage TheraGun

A very good product. The increments between the strength of its operation are a little wide. Like all such products, it really does require a significant other/third party to make full use of. Show details ·  1
Ozetravellers
OzetravellersGold Coast4 posts

Gréât massage gun and gréât company

I ordered this massage gun after research. It arrived promptly and I was very happy with it. After about a month it malfunctioned but the company gave me an immediate brand new replacement. They even paid for return postage! Very impressive :) Show details ·  1
Ben
BenVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for injury recovery. A lot cheaper than a regular massage

This has helped me with a long term calf injury. I have paired this with excersice and its really the best purchase i have made in a long time. I was recommended by a friend and we both use it a few times a week. Show details ·  1