Rhino Med Mute Snoring

Rhino Med Mute Snoring

3.8

Discomfort

Hi , I got this Trial pack to use , when you wear it like first hour or so it's fine but then later the discomfort starts , the plastic material used is not that great. The plastic material hurts you .
This product was not a good buy for me.

Thanks,
Ritesh Nairyani

Purchased in October 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Jenjen

JenjenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can breathe!

I was so excited to try this as I've always struggled breathing through my nose at night. Mute immediately opened my airway and I felt amazing. I don't wake up as tired anymore. I have been wearing them for 3mths now.
Cons. Having to replace every 10 days.
Although my breathing has improved I find mute gives me a sore nose especially my right side and often have dry blood on the device when I take it out. I wear a size small so don't know how I can prevent this?

Purchased in August 2020 at Priceline for A$29.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
dazhengs

dazhengsNew South Wales

Peaceful sleep now

My husband snores not really loud but sometimes it can get so loud it wakes me up. He used the mute and it was so quiet on the first night, only sound is normal breathing fantastic. He feels better in the morning waking from a restful sleep. We have lost it some mornings because it's clear in colour but usually not far away.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amcal for A$19.95.

Side Effects
  • None
Sleeping Aids

Find out how Rhino Med Mute Snoring compares to other Sleeping Aids

Wallis

WallisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked great until it hurt and gave me sores in my nose

Got a sample pack of sizes, medium was best for me. Loved the first few nights, breathing was much easier. Few issues when I yawned as it would come out and twice I woke up to find it missing the next morning. After a week I noticed pain when using it, like pressure rub sores inside my nose. Have had to stop using because of this.

Purchased in July 2020.

Indiana B.

Indiana B.Sydney, NSW

Cold hard proof of the difference this makes

My partner is the worst snorer, he presnores when he's not even asleep. Due to Covid he hasn't been able to be monitored for sleep apnea at the hospital so I've been stuck dealing with his loud, piglike snorts.

I was in the chemist yesterday and saw the trial pack for Mute, thought why not, so cheap, can see if it helps. Well, please compare the sleep tracking from his Fitbit on a usual night verses using Mute:

This product works, thank you Mute! You've made a lifelong customer.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Australia for A$11.19.

Side Effects
  • None
Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent!! Less stress, lower blood pressure!!

After years of battling dry mouth on waking and high blood pressure, I read where mouth breathing induces a stress reaction in the body, whereas nose breathing engages the sympathetic nervous system. I desperately wanted to nose breathe, but always felt there just wasn't enough air! My son put me on to Mute ...the increased volume of air that flowed through as soon as I put the device in was amazing! Have had peaceful sleep ever since ...stress levels down, blood pressure down ..amazing for such a small, easy to use product!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Superpharmacy for A$19.50.

Side Effects
  • None
grell63

grell63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for nasal snoring, no good for sleep apnoea snoring

Purchased in February 2019 at Rhinomed for A$19.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
LakesideComputers

LakesideComputersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Snoring device for better sleep

It's a small device that fits into your nose and help you sleep. It keeps your nose airway open. It's very strange fitting into your nose and like it's going to slipout. It takes a few goes to get the right width opening adjustment. There are different lengths you can get or you can buy the sample pack for $20. If you find the right size you end up paying $30 for a pack of 3. Each one would last for about a week maybe 2. It ends up costing you about $30 for over a month. It helps a lot if your a side sleeper and you tend to get a nose block when side sleeping.down side is that it costs a lot for what you get.