MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312

See the Best Super Sport Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I feel the earth move under my wheels

I have a 2008 MV F4 312r Still undefeated have even taken zx12r to school It will over heat if sitting in traffic but its not aimed at comuters. I had a Aprilia rs250 before this and the MV is just as nimble really surprised me as its double the weight allways gets the looks I rate it highly
power, brakes, looks, price compared to Ducati, Sound no jap 4 comes close
overheating, No where near the amount of aftermarket parts plug and play quick shift and tc would be nice. Thinking of the cost if you drop it

Great bike to ride, but after sales service badly lacking

I purchased the MV Agusta F4 312R just over 18 months ago.
Great looking bike (red/silver) handles fantastically, outstanding brakes and brutal power delivery at high revs.
This bike feels great on the twisty roads and track days.
Sadly the bike's cooling system can't handle heavy city traffic without squirting coolant. Even with upgraded coolant, removed cat, water pump upgrade it struggles with heat at low speeds. (common problem)
Also started leaking oil from valve cover gasket and sump gasket, also common problems. Local dealer refusing to honour the warranty on these items.
It's a great bike and I do enjoy riding it (way too fast for the roads) but the lack of support through the local dealer and importer is dissapointing and lead to changing marquees.
Fast, powerful, great looking bike with a lot of great features standard
Expensive ($28,500), need to fight for warranty claims, cooling problems

All i can say is It's the Australian customer service issue. Things seem to run that way in Australia when you say they don't want to do a warranty job for you. Im having the same problem myself with Peter Steven in Melbourne. I live in Los angeles for nearly 10 years and never had this problem ever. Moved to Melbourne for only 2 years and problems everywhere, especially with customer service. Because there're too much competition in business. But in Australia, there's only one or two(max) dealer each city. Makes that only one dominating the market and customer don't have a choice to go for something they really want. Australia is just bad for business. Yamaha city, Ducati city, Peter Stevens, spot on, ray Quincy, and many more names. I owned ducati before until ducati city ripped me off hard for a 2000 bucks worth of regular service, and of course, treated me like shit. Australians, try and go study business in Boston. May be American can give you a better idea of what is called "Customer Relationship Management"