100% · 20%

Sarah
SarahNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely amazing !

Michael and carrolyn made me feel so relaxed and safe as I walked in with extreme anxiety but within minutes was put right at ease. They both explained the procedure ,what is normal and both constantly checked I was comfortable during the process. Friendly, informative and absolutely amazing all around. Will DEFINITELY be coming back !!!
Kay
KaySydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Can't improve on perfection

Had my first visit with MWS Dental, Umina today and the staff were very welcoming. I have always been a very anxious patient however, after 5 minutes with Michael and Carolyn I was totally relaxed and extremely impressed by their kindness and professionalism. I can't thank them enough.