3.2

60% · 32 · 40%
Brand Manager for My Brest Friend? Claim your listing.

Sshomm
SshommSydney, NSW

Poor quality foam

I can't believe a nursing pillow famous as this one is made with poor quality cheap foam GLUED together. At this price no memory foam is okay but this is really shocking. At least use a descent one piece foam. Glue is not baby friendly! Show details
Cara D.
Cara D.Launceston, TAS2 posts

Worst maternity pillow

Possibly the worst maternity pillow. So slim that it gives you no support what so ever. The so called head rest isn't even big enough for your hole head to fit on. Was so exited for it and so let down. It's not even long enough for the body and the massive wedge for your tummy is really awkward Show details
Tired and emotional
Tired and emotional

So much better than cushions!

I love it already and I've only had it for a few hours. He's at just the right level and I could be imagining it but I think he's even latching better. My arms and shoulders are more relaxed and I'm sure bub is more comfortable too. So expensive for just a lump of foam but it's a very justifiable expense!

Niangala
NiangalaSydney3 posts

Huge help when feeding

I was getting back pain from poor posture when feeding when a friend recommended this pillow. It's not the nicest looking but it's so practical. The size is adjustable for all waists and clips in to secure around your hold body Ensuring the pillow doesn't slip around while feeding. It has a pocket which has come in surprisingly handy for keeping things like tissues or sometimes a muesli bar, you know what it's like feeding 24/7... The cover is removable and can go through the washing machine and tumble dryer with no drama. Highly recommend this pillow if you can stomach the price tag.

drkraez