My SMSF

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My SMSF

4.5
  • Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees
Danechch
DanechchPerth, WA

Beware of this company!

All fake reviews, there very incompetent offer no help at all and are a complete scam. Stay well away! Plus the guy running it is a rude excuse of a human being, don't bother dealing with him. I know numerous people in the same boat!!

kevin
kevinSydney

Great service and very knowledgeable

Highly recommend. Been with them for five years and very satisfied with all services provided.
easy to catch on the phone and have a self service portal for easy to do activities including tax

RRJ
RRJSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Its mostly online, but they are efficient and cheap and well worth the price.
with some decent email support for my queries.
Great service, I would recommend My SMSF if you are, a little tech savvy, after a fixed fee smsf administration service or accountant for smsf compliance.

Lawrence
LawrenceSydney, NSW

Highly recommend My SMSF

I have been with My SMSF for nearly 4 years now. I have no hesitation in recommending it to others who are interested in an SMSF. Robert has helped me through the whole process from the time of set up with the necessary documentation in place to when decisions were needed over various investment aspects. Always great service and independent advice provided on all investment classes and I am very happy with the results . I look forward to many more years dealing with Robert . Lawrence

Great team

I Have been with my smsf team for 7 years Now and are Very satisfied With them I Find the team very helpful,I would be Willing to recommend them to anyone looking to start up a self managed super fund
thanks Chris

Smart shopper
Smart shopperCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome self managed super service

Fantastic service. Easy to setup, and seamless, have been using for six years without a hitch.
While initially focused on property, now have indexed funds, direct shares and alternate assets
Highly recommend Robert and his team.

Easy, Effective and Great to Deal with

Have been using My SMSF for 5 years now and it has been a pleasure to use them.
Rob throughout this time has been a fountain of information in regards to all SMSF requirements and nothing has ever been a problem.
The system is simple and easy to use when it comes to tax time.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

A good place to be whether you're a beginner or a professional.

The site is easy to navigate and the tools are easy to use. The service is good and Rob makes an effort to help out and make the overall experience more personal.

Dylan77
Dylan77South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest way to setup a MYSMSF

Very happy with how easy the process was, the support and the price. Robert was great throughout the whole process, never thought I would bother with a SMSF as it was too expensive and I didn't have much super but with their price and easy setup it was worth

Trevor
TrevorPerth, WA

Road to wealth

We have been using MySMSF for 5 years now. For years we had a vision for retirement but no definitive plan on how to achieve those goals. Robert and the MySMSF team helped us put a plan in place so no we have a clearly defined pathway to achieving wealth and independence in retirement.
Our retirement looks secure thanks to MySMSF.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Excellent service

Tax returns were completed quickly and on time.
Invoicing is submitted only when the work is complete - no risk of paying for work which is not complete as is the case with the competing companies.
If you're unhappy with your current administrator look no further!

Rob J.My SMSFSend a private message

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They made my transition to a self managed fund easy.

After a few phone calls over the month l have now added property to my portfolio. And with a dedicated smsf support person lm looking forward to building my superannuation.

Rob J.My SMSFSend a private message

My smsf accounting service

We have smsf set up 7 years ago, from day one using this fund. Quick service, under 2 weeks to complete work, fixed annual fee. Decent service over all, would recommend to others.