• Rates and Fees
Dylan77

Dylan77South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest way to setup a MYSMSF

Very happy with how easy the process was, the support and the price. Robert was great throughout the whole process, never thought I would bother with a SMSF as it was too expensive and I didn't have much super but with their price and easy setup it was worth

Rates and Fees

Trevor

TrevorPerth, WA

Road to wealth

We have been using MySMSF for 5 years now. For years we had a vision for retirement but no definitive plan on how to achieve those goals. Robert and the MySMSF team helped us put a plan in place so no we have a clearly defined pathway to achieving wealth and independence in retirement.
Our retirement looks secure thanks to MySMSF.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Excellent service

Tax returns were completed quickly and on time.
Invoicing is submitted only when the work is complete - no risk of paying for work which is not complete as is the case with the competing companies.
If you're unhappy with your current administrator look no further!

Rob J.My SMSF

SMSF / Small Funds

Find out how My SMSF compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They made my transition to a self managed fund easy.

After a few phone calls over the month l have now added property to my portfolio. And with a dedicated smsf support person lm looking forward to building my superannuation.

Rates and Fees