MYER one

MYER one

The best card to use at Myers

I purchased a card so I can use it every time I shop at Myer Doncaster and Myer Knox so I can earn points and rewards to save up for something when I reach a certain number of points required.

Unfair Term and Conditions

Myer/Myer One staff has incorrectly entered my email address (due to typos) since I have joined Myer One, but I was not aware of it until I have contacted Myer One this morning to find out about my egift card for the purchase of Vitamix Ascent 3500i blender. Myer One staff said they have sent the gift card to the email address (which is not an existing email account as it bounce back to them everytime they email me) they have it in their system and that's how I found out my email address in their system is incorrect. As a result, I have asked them to correct the email address and resend the gift card, but they have rejected to resend the gift card and said that's their terms and conditions because I did not have my details up to date. I am extremely disappointed about their response and irresponsibility.

Myer One

For the 2nd year, my Birthday Voucher has not been sent. Last year I was emailed one after 2 phone calls advising that it hasn't arrived. Strangely enough that same has happened this year also. Sent 2 emails asking if there was a problem - No response in return!! Rang them and was told that it was in the mail!! If it doesn't come in next 3 days - to ring back. Just like last year. Very poor customer service. If it happens one year it can just be a company oversight, but now that it's happened a second year, it makes me think that they just don't sending out bday vouchers by mail anymore and hope the customer won't follow it up. They will be wrong. I will follow it up!!!

RUDE MyerOne Phone staff and Terrible service

I returned a gift my children bought for Xmas with their own money. No myerone card used in that transaction. I was told to buy goods to same value which I did plus some. Found later they had taken points off me for returned items which I had never got points for in first place. Male phone staff was rude arrogant and just didnt want to put in my complaint. Dont put people working phones who really have no customer service idea.

I got a $10 birthday voucher, my MyerOne balance became -985 & the voucher was only worth $6!

After receiving my birthday voucher I logged into MyerOne only to discover my points was -985. So I asked them did I pay for my birthday voucher? I asked them that on the 20/12/18, on the 30/12/18 they said maybe I returned something to that value (I never did). They said they'd find out why & they still haven't given me a reason for the minus points, it's now the 2/1/19. To make it even worse the $10 voucher only had $6 on it, which I discovered at the check out & everything that was supposedly on special in store, wasn't available in store or online!

Condescending - rude - unprofessional

Just then called up Myer one and the man I was speaking to was the most unprofessional and condescending man I have ever encountered, especially from Myer! This needs serious review and improvement Myer.

Never again .. just too much hastle !!

Ordered from online services .. paid for 2 items by mixed payment Gift Card and PayPal ..
The items were sent seperately even though ordered together so I had to wait in 2 days and they still didn’t arrive when they should have ..
Tried to take them back to Myer for a refund , that was a joke as got passed around from pillar to post ..
Have had an email to say part refunded to PayPal but not had info about the refund that was paid by gift card ..
tried to call to be held on phone for over 40 min so gave up
Stores say they have nothing to do with online orders .. service is terrible
They have my money and I would like it back !!

Myer North Lakes

Have to say the Myers store at North Lakes has to be the happiest store in North Lakes . The staff smile they are happy not fake. What ever the manager of this store is doing it’s a credit to him your staff must be treated well , they are a credit to you. I really enjoy shopping in your store.

Myer App

Rang for the sixth time today as I have rewards I can’t access on app, says error wrong info and info is correct. Have reset password 12 times uninstalled reinstalled app.. won’t work on partners ph either.

Exceptional Service

A Big Thank You to all at Myer One the online service you provide is perfect. You have a great range living in the country I rely on online shopping and Myer one is reliable and on time every time. So once again a very Big Thank You and wishing you all a Merry Christmas 2018 and a Happy New Year!

Myer Online

Hi I ordered an item online that I could not get in store. I have never ordered online before from Myer, I placed my order easily, was informed my order had been dispatched and kept informed all the way, received a text to say my parcel was ready for collection from our local post office.
Very happy with ordering online from Myer.

Bad custom service

Worst customer service I have ever come across. Missing points for two months now and still not resolved, joke! nobody wants to fix the problem, just keep palming off to the next person.

Online Shop a Nightmare

I've tried several times to place an on-line order with Myer. Keep being advised that my password is 'invalid' even though I have reset it. I cannot purchase the item in store as it is out of stock in Western Australia. I can't believe that I should be encountering problems like this with a national company. Of course, I can't contact their help line as it is only open during business hours and we all know that a lot of customers place orders out of this time frame.
I hope that they listen to their customers who are experiencing these issues and put steps in place to remedy.

I love ordering from myer

Always Quick sending items ordered.I have never had any problems,everything is perfect no trouble exchanging if it doesn't fit they will swap for another.

Terrible

Waste of time. Stuff up when I first signed up took months of no customer service before someone said they had put it right. But it is still not right and I have never received an award.

No, just no.

Huge stuff-ups from the staff when originally signing up, wrong last name and birth date then they completely refused to help after *their* error. Would not recommend the app is not worth it nor the points.

And people who are giving it 5 stars or so, most likely employed by them.

No reward after years of membership

I have bought many items from Myer over the years but to date have never received any reward. You have to spend a lot of money to have enough points to get a reward and by the time you do it expires and you miss out.
No reward for being a customer. Do find Myer one to be a waste of time. They should review it and bring out a reward system that you can get a reward at least once and a while.

It's better than most

For the most part, I really prefer DJs over Myers, but the My One card is one thing that Myer is doing right at the moment. The rewards points are quite generous compared to most other loyalty programs, and it's a bonus that I can collect point at other retailers and service stations as well. I just wish that the service wasn't so bad at Myer, otherwise I'd be using this a lot more. Shame.

Disappointing

MYER app very poor. Always having trouble uploading recent purchases. Still hasn’t registered new purchases AND points in almost one week

Fantastic, rewarding and satisfying!

I have been the MYER One member for many years and received numerous of the gift cards for my birthday, Christmas and also a surprising reward gift cards based on the membership level and obviously spending.
A couple of my gift cards I combined in my latest purchase of the Dyson Purifier and I couldn't be more happy with the final price!
It's a great to be appreciated and rewarded as a loyal customer, thank you MYER one.