MYER one

MYER one

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M L.

M L.South East Queensland, QLD

Myers needs to take a good hard look at themselves

Myer really needs to look at there birthday cards. First, didn't get it until I chase it up. Second, you can't use it on all products in Myers, (defeats purpose of the shopping experience, if I like something, I can't use my gift card on it), thirdly when I shop at Myers now, there are hardly any staff on the floor to help me.

Sheetal ch

Sheetal chGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good bargains

Over the days Myer have come up with wide range of offers and sale. Its really affordable for everyone to go buy any home ware clothes and beauty products on massive discounts.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Okay loyalty program

This loyalty program hasn't changed so much in recent years. I don't go out of my way to spend more, but I shop at Myer regularly, off and on, so my points accumulate eventually. The more you spend, the higher your tier in the program and if you don't spend, you drop back down the next year. On your birthday, you receive a $10 voucher, which was nice. However I received another $10 voucher for another sale, but the expiry dates weren't correct and I wasn't able to use it. So, it's a bother sometimes.

bev78757Launceston, TAS

Great Loyality Program

Gift card scams

I purchased a gift card for a friend on line but the print out I gave them of the order confirmation is not what they can use in store. gift card system is very confusing. Is this a way of taking money from customers and making it so difficult for people to redeem gift card the voucher does not get used. No wonder they are closing stores. Will never buy a gift voucher again.

Birba1

Birba1Terrigal

Myer One $10 Birthday Voucher

I was very frustrated and annoyed to find out my $10 birthday voucher could only be redeemed on Myer only branded items. I wasn't able to use it before it expired. Why can't the vouchers be redeemed on any item sold in Myer?!

Indie H.

Indie H.

Returning product that didnt work for me

I was in Myers yesterday & trying to return a very expensive eye/pencil from benefit makeup-the staff said no cant do-I happen to see Carman the section manager at the time & she was very helpful & sorted out what I needed-Just to say a big thanks to Carmen!

very confusing gift card, cannot cancel and wasting $5 for damn delivery

very confusing gift card, cannot cancel and wasting $5 for damn deliver. i do not understand why they have seperate physical and ecard. whats the point of physical card now? all we want is card number and pin. i accidentally purchased physical card and could-not convert to ecard so paying $5 for no purpose. Please make something sensible.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best card to use at Myers

I purchased a card so I can use it every time I shop at Myer Doncaster and Myer Knox so I can earn points and rewards to save up for something when I reach a certain number of points required.

Unfair Term and Conditions

Myer One

For the 2nd year, my Birthday Voucher has not been sent. Last year I was emailed one after 2 phone calls advising that it hasn't arrived. Strangely enough that same has happened this year also. Sent 2 emails asking if there was a problem - No response in return!! Rang them and was told that it was in the mail!! If it doesn't come in next 3 days - to ring back. Just like last year. Very poor customer service. If it happens one year it can just be a company oversight, but now that it's happened a second year, it makes me think that they just don't sending out bday vouchers by mail anymore and hope the customer won't follow it up. They will be wrong. I will follow it up!!!

charlie waters

charlie watersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RUDE MyerOne Phone staff and Terrible service

I returned a gift my children bought for Xmas with their own money. No myerone card used in that transaction. I was told to buy goods to same value which I did plus some. Found later they had taken points off me for returned items which I had never got points for in first place. Male phone staff was rude arrogant and just didnt want to put in my complaint. Dont put people working phones who really have no customer service idea.

Not Impressed!

Not Impressed!New South Wales

I got a $10 birthday voucher, my MyerOne balance became -985 & the voucher was only worth $6!

After receiving my birthday voucher I logged into MyerOne only to discover my points was -985. So I asked them did I pay for my birthday voucher? I asked them that on the 20/12/18, on the 30/12/18 they said maybe I returned something to that value (I never did). They said they'd find out why & they still haven't given me a reason for the minus points, it's now the 2/1/19. To make it even worse the $10 voucher only had $6 on it, which I discovered at the check out & everything that was supposedly on special in store, wasn't available in store or online!

Condescending - rude - unprofessional

Just then called up Myer one and the man I was speaking to was the most unprofessional and condescending man I have ever encountered, especially from Myer! This needs serious review and improvement Myer.

Lesley

LesleyPerth wa

Never again .. just too much hastle !!

Ordered from online services .. paid for 2 items by mixed payment Gift Card and PayPal ..
The items were sent seperately even though ordered together so I had to wait in 2 days and they still didn’t arrive when they should have ..
Tried to take them back to Myer for a refund , that was a joke as got passed around from pillar to post ..
Have had an email to say part refunded to PayPal but not had info about the refund that was paid by gift card ..
tried to call to be held on phone for over 40 min so gave up
Stores say they have nothing to do with online orders .. service is terrible
They have my money and I would like it back !!

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Myer North Lakes

Have to say the Myers store at North Lakes has to be the happiest store in North Lakes . The staff smile they are happy not fake. What ever the manager of this store is doing it’s a credit to him your staff must be treated well , they are a credit to you. I really enjoy shopping in your store.

Myer App

Rang for the sixth time today as I have rewards I can’t access on app, says error wrong info and info is correct. Have reset password 12 times uninstalled reinstalled app.. won’t work on partners ph either.

Daphne

DaphneUpper Yarra

Exceptional Service

A Big Thank You to all at Myer One the online service you provide is perfect. You have a great range living in the country I rely on online shopping and Myer one is reliable and on time every time. So once again a very Big Thank You and wishing you all a Merry Christmas 2018 and a Happy New Year!

Wendy

WendyTeesdale

Myer Online

Hi I ordered an item online that I could not get in store. I have never ordered online before from Myer, I placed my order easily, was informed my order had been dispatched and kept informed all the way, received a text to say my parcel was ready for collection from our local post office.
Very happy with ordering online from Myer.

Reese

ReeseMelbourne

Bad custom service

Worst customer service I have ever come across. Missing points for two months now and still not resolved, joke! nobody wants to fix the problem, just keep palming off to the next person.