MYER one

2.7

A Tran

A TranSydney, NSW

Myer Order

I received a giftcard for my Myer 1 points and went online to purchase some items. Process was easy, Myer had the products i was looking for and there were sales on at the time. Great experience and my package is in the mail right now.

Krisztina

KrisztinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great special

I have been replacing my daughter quilt and I liked it so much that I bought one for ourself but it was out of stock online so I called one of the store. They had the kind size and sent it out for me for free in less than a week

tina.12131502

tina.12131502Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary service

I have ordered a beauty Finesse LED mirror through Myer website.
I could not find this item anywhere in their physical stores, but through their online store it was ready for click and collect.
The next day my order was ready.
So happy with their service.

ServiceDr

ServiceDrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot change personal details

This is indicative of a poor loyalty software system. I get sent emails from Myer One to change my details, but when I reply using my email address, it does not recognise the email address to which the Myer One software (and its outsourced provider) used and the associated link. there is no set time to correct it. So I try to find a phone number-impossible. I find this absurd in an economy now that relies so much on excellent online service. The onfloor staff have so much to worry about , they certainly do not need this flawed system creating extra hurdles. Honestly guys, get your act together!

Michael C.

Michael C.

Dinner plates

Purchased a beautiful dinner set
Delivered all broken. Poor packaging. Contacted customer service and was told to bring in for a refund. Wasn’t able to buy another as it was on sale but great customer service

Sirvana

SirvanaPerth, WA

Myer One points rort

In September I received an email informing me that I had earned a $20 voucher but MYER needed my home address. At the time I was very unwell and underwent a series of tests. I was diagnosed with cancer and had a major life saving operation followed by chemotherapy. I have made several attempts to access the points I earned to now be told that some of them have expired so the vouchers they issued, if you can call it that as they never found their way to me, have expired. What I don’t understand is why they had to rely on a physical address when the month before they sent me an electronic voucher for my birthday.

Terrible customer service and zero compassion.

Sezbiv

SezbivSouthwest, VIC

Excellent rewards service

I love getting my $20 reward voucher, it is released twice a year usually when I am buys Christmas presents which helps a lot! I recommend to everyone. The app is super user friendly and updates rather quickly

mollyanne

mollyannePerth, WA

What a horrible experience

I must have spent over 30 minutes on this app - despite only wanting one specific item. Selecting the item and finding it was simple, but paying for it was a nightmare. Doubt i will use it again. Not user friendly or efficient.

fletcher2221

fletcher2221

very, very unhappy

I have been a paying Myer customer for approximately 57 years and have always thought their customer service exemplary, until I had to deal with Myer One. I rang about 6 months ago, to ask why I have only ever received one reward despite my years of being a loyal customer and a member of Myer One. I was told that I have had several rewards sent to me, but only one ever claimed. I explained I have only received one. I was told - very grudgingly - my "complaint" would be looked into; and that is the last I have ever heard about it . I am now wondering if I can take this matter to VCAT? Any suggestions?

SSingh

SSinghNew South Wales

Excellent way to get reward

Myer One its a great way. Sometimes, I get by anniversary gift card, birthday card, rewards. Very easy to use and all the offers are on the app. And if you lose your receipt then through app one can trace the receipt.

Birthday card

Every time I went to Myer to claim my birthday voucher they told me I have to do it online and online never was successful. What is the use of sending birthday voucher? to confuse people!!!

M L.

M L.South East Queensland, QLD

Myers needs to take a good hard look at themselves

Myer really needs to look at there birthday cards. First, didn't get it until I chase it up. Second, you can't use it on all products in Myers, (defeats purpose of the shopping experience, if I like something, I can't use my gift card on it), thirdly when I shop at Myers now, there are hardly any staff on the floor to help me.

Sheetal ch

Sheetal chGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good bargains

Over the days Myer have come up with wide range of offers and sale. Its really affordable for everyone to go buy any home ware clothes and beauty products on massive discounts.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Okay loyalty program

This loyalty program hasn't changed so much in recent years. I don't go out of my way to spend more, but I shop at Myer regularly, off and on, so my points accumulate eventually. The more you spend, the higher your tier in the program and if you don't spend, you drop back down the next year. On your birthday, you receive a $10 voucher, which was nice. However I received another $10 voucher for another sale, but the expiry dates weren't correct and I wasn't able to use it. So, it's a bother sometimes.

bev78757

bev78757Launceston, TAS

Great Loyality Program

Sue C.

Sue C.

Gift card scams

I purchased a gift card for a friend on line but the print out I gave them of the order confirmation is not what they can use in store. gift card system is very confusing. Is this a way of taking money from customers and making it so difficult for people to redeem gift card the voucher does not get used. No wonder they are closing stores. Will never buy a gift voucher again.

Birba1

Birba1Terrigal

Myer One $10 Birthday Voucher

I was very frustrated and annoyed to find out my $10 birthday voucher could only be redeemed on Myer only branded items. I wasn't able to use it before it expired. Why can't the vouchers be redeemed on any item sold in Myer?!

Indie H.

Indie H.

Returning product that didnt work for me

I was in Myers yesterday & trying to return a very expensive eye/pencil from benefit makeup-the staff said no cant do-I happen to see Carman the section manager at the time & she was very helpful & sorted out what I needed-Just to say a big thanks to Carmen!

very confusing gift card, cannot cancel and wasting $5 for damn delivery

very confusing gift card, cannot cancel and wasting $5 for damn deliver. i do not understand why they have seperate physical and ecard. whats the point of physical card now? all we want is card number and pin. i accidentally purchased physical card and could-not convert to ecard so paying $5 for no purpose. Please make something sensible.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best card to use at Myers

I purchased a card so I can use it every time I shop at Myer Doncaster and Myer Knox so I can earn points and rewards to save up for something when I reach a certain number of points required.