My Secret Fling

My Secret Fling Questions & Answers

24 questions from our users

Ken C.

Ken C.asked

How can you narrow the dating prospects down to my city

Shy S.

Shy S.asked

Are u able to chat & send pics free to other ppl

Rocket

Rocketasked

This site is a complete scam at the highest level. You get 250 messages saying they are from your area. None of them are willing to meet up always some sort of excuses and they want to stay on the site to waste more credits and your time. Don’t waste your money on credit it is a complete scam to the highest degree.

robbievik
robbievik

I totally agree they the dating site just wants to use your credits and i would not doubt they are all agents working to clean out your credit cards

Joshua E.

Joshua E.asked

I paid fourty dollars for premium package last Friday and still can't use it it still keeps telling me that I need to buy credits when I shouldn't need to so can you fix the problem soon as possible please

Peter b
Peter b

just to take your money and give you nothing most girls are just put there by them they dont really exist

Vanessaasked

I recently bought premium membership, and my credit is gone. Deeply disappointed. Please say this isnt a scam.

licksalot

licksalotasked

can i restore my account after its been deleted?

Charlie_1

Charlie_1asked

Why can’t I sign into website my name is Charlie_1 can you check for me please to see what the issue is?
THanks

Vanessaasked

I'm a woman seeking women..

Why does it seem so difficult, considering my profile, name and bio that 99% of women think im a man??

What can I do? Already, my name is Vanessa...

Are people That stupid?

Vanessa

Why, after my bio, photo and name...people think im a man??? Not good considering the amount of time and money Ibe spent here.

Your profiling system isnt great...at all.

Ive been very specific. Im a lawyer and thus is ridiculous. Ill spend nothing more till this mishap is resolved.

Frank

Frankasked

Have you made any recent changes to your processing? I get your launch page for a member but no next page giving location etc. This is a good enough reason to opt out as I have no intention of wasting credits to always find out where in Australia the other party is. I am now opting out of your site.
I am a considerable user?????

Swim2you

Swim2youasked

Hi i am swim2you
Cannot access site still have credits

Cody K

Cody Kasked

Does anyone have a problem with they about me profile part staying up as i do?

Lewisan

Lewisanasked

Is this genuine and are the ladies genuine?

Prakash
Prakash

No. The small print says it is entertainment, not for dating

Toadman

Toadmanasked

How do I join?

Stirling55
Stirling55

Dont waste your time and a whole lot of money. Its a scam mate.

millydude07

millydude07asked

How do i pay?

billschlusser

Did you understand my summary of this site? There are no real women or men behind the photos just Chinese manipulators to get at your money. So, My advice go to other sexy sites and bypass this one for good. WVS.

lynny

lynnyasked

How do you join my secret fling please?

brizzy1958

brizzy1958asked

When can you get someones details or send a massage with out paid for it or to send your phone number?

Hello,
All these phantom sites are not real. There are no real people behind all the photos being shown. Therefore, you can never get personal details from them. Similarly you can give them your details such as phone numbers etc. But that is useless because there are no real people behind these photos. They are all phantom members.
There are no free messages, that's how these sites make their money: pay for every message , have a look at your credit card debits for these sites they overcharge every time.
Stay away from these sites they are useless. Try other sites with real people on them instead..

Gernid

Gernidasked

Are the girl's here real?

Richard4646
Richard4646

Haven't meet anyone yet, and when you give them your personal contact details, they ignore it completely I would stay away and join another site, at least there they are not chat bots spewing out fake profiles,

getmax
getmax

I doubt it very much.

BILL

BILLasked

How to see my account?

Foryourpleasure

Foryourpleasureasked

How about changing the price for each message to 50 cents per message instead of $1?

caughttoooften.

caughttoooften.asked

are the womans photos real and do they send the messages?

James
James

That is a very interesting question.
There are many fake profiles here.
The stories they make up have really no credibility at all.
Their answers are all the same,and many of them will not tell you where they are from.
If you want to waste your money stay on this website.

Ray M
Ray M

I agree with James....Go to ZOOSK, much better site.