NAB Home Insurance

NAB Home Insurance

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Abz90

Claim ApprovedNo
Claim DateDecember 2018

Chris

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

NAB insured via alliance who use sedwick who use townsend who use contrators

8 years plus with NAB insurance, NAB insured who use alliance who use sedwick who use townsend who use contractors.
Cant get any of the proper quotes via sedwick. hiding the breakdown and wont tell us what will be used in the repairs, we do not know what will be used? Will it loo the same who knows no details will be revealed.
Get threatened with callout fees.

Worst claim process so far.
Just want to be paid so we can repair, dont want to be pushed without details.

Tried to write to NAB but NAB timed out before I could write it.

Insurance claim madeYes

Cancelling is a joke

Insurance claim madeNo
SuziQ

SuziQAU

Read the fine print!

NAB/Allianz does not cover accidental damage as part of their home and contents insurance. This was explained to when wanting to make a claim. You can imagine how ripped off we feel! Two years of paying insurance and when you need to claim being told its not covered!!!

Customer service was good no complaints there, but products they offer are dodgy - so read the fine print.

We phoned around and easily found a h & c insurance that will cover accidental damage and cancelled my NAB policy. Guess what ... a $20 cancellation fee! You gotta love the banks!

Insurance claim madeNo
NAB
Tessa C.NAB

Hi SuzieQ, thanks for providing feedback for Allianz Insurance - I've passed this onto the team for you ^TC

PWA

PWA

Why the highway robbery?

Picture this: flash back to 2010. Fortnightly combined insurance premium for house and contents is $130. Segue to the current day. Today I received my insurance renewal notice for 2013. The new insurance premium is $789.21 per fortnight. That's right folks, $789.21 per fortnight. Total annual premium is $20,519.46 ... unbelievable. That is almost as much as my fortnightly mortgage repayment, and my house would barely be worth $300,000. Goodbye NAB.

Expensive, unjustifiable, highway robbery.