100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Nailed it fencing? Claim your listing.

Evan G.
Evan G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best fence in the street

So happy with my new front picket fence and Automatic sliding gate. Jason went the extra mile on everything he did. Highly recommend if you are looking for a fencer around Carrum Downs area
Zoezoe82
Zoezoe82Frankston

Love my new fence

Jason built me a new front picket fence with sliding gate and it is amazing. He did such a great job and was highly professional.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

Excellent front fence

Jason's work at the front of our house was exceptional. He built us a beautiful picket fence and sliding gate. Jason went the extra mile on all his work and even assisted us in knowing what products to get to best stain our fence. Nailed it fencing had amazing customer service. I highly recommend.