Nakdnu Beauty Collagen Powder

Nakdnu Beauty Collagen Powder

See the Best Other Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nakdnu

Christine
    ChristineSydney, NSW

Works for hair growth!

I had a baby about 6 months ago and started losing a lot of hair postpartum. It was so hard to accept because my hair was fine during pregnancy, the all of a sudden a lot of it started falling out! No growth shampoos would work so I decided to give this a try. Oh my, within a few weeks I could really see the baby hairs growing and fallout decreased so much! I'm converted! I didn't know this was a hair loss supplement, but it definitely works!

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
    Chels S
    Chels SSydney, NSW

It works

I bought this about 2 months ago and it has done wonders for my skin! My skin glows and it's weird to say this but I think it might've helped with my acne because my skin has been the clearest it's been for a while now? Would highly recommend this

Purchased in for $69.