Amolin Baby Cream

Amolin Baby Cream

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amolin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Crickee
CrickeeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastic used as a lip cream

Am-o-Lin should be produced as a lip cream in smaller size as it is amazing. I have used it for years in the big tube, but would like a small one for my bag.

Purchased in January 2000 for $7.00.

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Irritation central

Around 3 years ago I had to stop using this one, it was perfect up until I got one that had a very different smell and upon application burned and I had to go ASAP to the shower and wash it off. It flared up my nerve condition it was not fun one bit.

I tried another 2 at different intervals, like months in between, but all had that same smell and I didn’t feel like flaring up again for a week. I’m currently using 2 creams from our overseas trip, when those run out I don’t know what I’ll use, it’s a scary thought honestly.

Shelby L.
Shelby L.Central Queensland, QLD

Omg i love this

Ok lets talk science zinc oxide is not only added to creams for healing and repair but also a mild sun barrier and then the amazing properties in the almond oil for skin rejuvenation and healing is beyond amazing, so you cpuld imagine my excitement aftee only taking 2 years of using this for my daughter and i happen to read the 2 yes 2 ingredients I put it straight onto my skin.. and have not looked back... i use this every day or night. As a person who is right into the skin and cosmetic care world i am in love with amolin

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

boocuddles
boocuddlesVictoria

Have used Amolin for 45 years

I have used Amolin for 45 years,it always took away my babies nappy rashes within 24 hours.
Now that I am old,I am still using it for skin irritations and rashes.Wonderful stuff.

Purchased in November 2018.

This cream was recommended to me, by an 80 year old lady, with the most beautiful skin. I have now used this cream as a face moisturiser, plus around my eyes for 4 years & find it amazing. You only require a very small amount & I can say it is the best cream I have ever used.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Shellie
Shellie

The best healing cream for irritated dry skin

I've had 4 children now all grown up & used it on all of their bottoms. it good for dry lips, hands & fantastic for sunburn, skin rashes. I asked my chemist about the healing properties he said its the zinc & said everyone should have a tube at home

ccoll
ccoll

Excellent for dermatitis and eczema

I have recent flare up of eczema and have trialled most pharmacy eczema creams. This has been the best by far in terms of moisturing my dry patches over an extended timeframe and managing the itch. Unlike other zinc creams it is moisturising and does not stain clothes. Love it,

A Miracle Skin Cream

Amolin Baby cream is an all-rounder - I use it every night on my hands - I damaged the skin on my right hand many years ago by dipping it accidentally into some very hot detergent water and the only thing that keeps the skin on my hand from being extra dry is Amolin! Also I have used it on my father for small lesions on his body when he was older and he lived to be 101 with no bad skin problems!! It is like a miracle cream - please never stop manufacturing this wonder cream!!

Booklover
BookloverManly

Love it!

Best nappy cream for my child. Used as preventative measure and we have never had any nappy rash develop. While oilier than some other nappy creams, I feel the almond oil is what has kept my child's skin soft without making the skin moist. It also smells great and is nice on my hands too!

SingaporeGirl
SingaporeGirlSingapore

The Only Nappy Cream I Would Use

I grew up on Amolin and it has solved for me most skin irritation issues. It really is a must have item in my medicine cabinet. So naturally when I had my baby I made sure I had this stocked up (I live in Singapore so had to rely on my husband and Mum to get it for me). I smooth this on after each nappy change and my baby has never experienced nappy rash. Smells lovely too and each tube lasts a good while. My husband now swears by Amolin too. I just wish it was sold in Singapore!

Excellent skin cream.

Have used Amolin baby cream as an all over face and body cream for the best part of 60 years. I do have very dry skin and have tried many different skin creams with little to no success. I could not be more happy with Amolin Baby Cream and do hope it does not ever go off the market.

The one and only healing cream for me.

I used Amolin on my babies 50 years ago. Now 75 I am still using it and have given numerous tubes to family and friends when they have problems. It fixes all sorts. Takes the hurt out of bruises, rose thorns, cuts, healing most overnight, sunburn, eczema, breakouts - any spots, in old age even 'tags' disappear. My two main discoveries in older age, use it on haemorrhoids for itch and pain relief, and I had a spreading precancerous darker patch which started up against my cheek on my nose, was frozen off twice, eventually came back and spread slowly round to the centre of my nose over a few years. I then kept putting Amolin on it, twice a day, and it has completely disappeared. I'm so thankful!

Jess
JessSydney

Product works wonders

My mother used to use this on me, as a child. I have continued to use it religiously over my whole lifetime, and still do. Although the ointment is a bit oily, and specifically states on its packaging, "baby cream - nappy rash cream", it has the potential to do wonders and can heal skin conditions such as light to mild eczema and dry skin. This product does not clog my pores, thus not exacerbating my current acne. It is my holy grail beauty product.

Ralphiebren
RalphiebrenBrisbane

Excellent barrier cream

My daughter has had nappy rash only a handful iof times, after one particular bad round, I decided to try a new product and I was very impressed at how quickly the rash cleared up.
Now when changing if there is any sign of rash out comes the cream and within two applications the rash is gone.
Highly recommend giving it a go, brought from woolworths supermarket.

cp3oh
cp3ohAdelaide

The perfect soothing cream

This cream is the ONLY cream I can use when I have really irritated skin. My family have been using it for as long as I can remember and we even had to bring across a bulk lot when visiting my brother in France. It works very well when you have a rubbed raw nose during a cold or flu, for example. I carry a small tube in my bag always.
For baby's bottom this is really soothing but not the best as a barrier cream. We found a combo of Amolin for calming then zinc as a barrier, the best.

+ Extremely calming on irritated skin. Have never had it sting me or baby.
- We need to use in combination with a zinc barrier cream if really struggling with nappy rash.

Overall this is an excellent, thick, soothing cream.

Read more reviews - page 2