Natty Cat

Natty Cat

See the Best Pet Litters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RamboAdelaide

Great litter, excellent product.

I have been using Natty Litter for about six weeks, I have two rabbits and they both use their litter trays quite extensively so ordinary paper or wood litter starts to smell but not Natty Litter even when urine soaked it still smells like fresh hay and it is great in the garden as a mulch it puts nitrogen into the soil, as a fringe benefit my rabbits reckon it makes good tucker and being all lucerne it does them no harm.

Leisel26MELBOURNE

Nifty Natty Cat

Changed to this product as an experiment. Was getting a lot of smell from cat trays (4 trays). This product is really good, takes the ammonia smell away and just smells of lucerne. I get 3 weeks use out of 1 20kg bag which I order online and have delivered. Cats seem to like it and so do I. Have 10 cats half use Natty cat and the other half Kitter wood as they have tray system. They are separated 5 + 5. Only found Natty cat about 12 months after started using other system. Only negative is that not many places sell it. Would recommend it though if you don't have or want to buy tray system.

this is a really good product

the pellets are smaller than the wood pellets and have a much nicer smell. They break down very quickly when wet and can be used on the garden. And it's an Australian product! I won't be buying any other litter now that I've found Natty Cat. I buy it on line as the bags are big and pretty heavy. But they last a long time, so worth going for the larger size if you can.

JF

JF

Best Pelletised Litter On The Market & Aussie Made

Rospat

RospatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

An excellent product as it is kind both to your pets and to the environment. I hate many of the litters available as they contain chemicals I don't like to use around my cats and some of them feel harsh and not nice for my cats bottoms. Natty Cat smells very fresh and natural and is well absorbed into the garden afterwards.
Kind to pets and environment

This is and excellent product, burrying the Lucerne into the garden has really got my rose's growing well with the extra nutrience. I love the smell of this product and it is very cost effective!
Excellent, made from Lucerne which means it is fully renewable, and won't harm the earth, there is no smell at all, my house smells like a beautiful farm. it is very absorbent and composes into the garden very fast and the garden looks great!
Super markets only carry 2kg, how ever pet shops have larger sizes.

jenny.floyd.3975
jenny.floyd.3975

MRad

MRadasked

Hi there,
Does this litter clump? Also, how does it rate tracking wise?
Melodie

Rambo

It does tend to clump a bit but is not really a clumping litter, if you have rabbits you find most litter will track as it sticks to the fur on their paws but Natty Cat is not to bad it does not track very far from the litter tray. Hope this is of some help to you.

Gretta A

Gretta Aasked

Can I use natty cat in a sieve tray system?

Leisel26

I have never tried it in a tray system

leah

leahasked

I bought this today as I've heard some great things $36.95 I think it cost me for a 20 kilo bag. I mixed it in with my other cat litter at the moment because I don't know how my cat's would go to the change so introducing it slowly but on the next clean out I will just put in the pellets.
Does it break down like sawdust as I have trays that have the grooves in it so you can shake it out or does it clump up like clumping kitty litter?

Leisel26

I have not used it in the double tray system so I am not sure how it would go there.Only used it in ordinary trays with success.Try it with one tray to experiment.

CategoryPet Litters