Nature's Way Instant Natural Protein Powder

Nature's Way Instant Natural Protein Powder

See the Best Protein Powders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nature's Way

IanblueeyesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent taste

Blends well, excellent taste, even hubby has some. I love the mouth feel too. Would highly recommend this protein powder. It helped me to loose weight and I'm a person who does not loose weight easily. Previous anorexic (never skinny)

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $16.99.

Devina P
Devina PLaunceston, TAS

Best Vegetarian Protein Ever!

This is my favorite kind of protein shake, it tastes great, doesn't smell gross, great for a meal subtitute if I don't have time to eat.
Even better, they are plant based!

Purchased in .

Incredible!

LOVE this product. Tried many protein shakes & this 1 fits my needs perfectly. I have the specified amount in vanilla, banana, berries& almond milk. Filling and yum! Meal replacement or extra protein.

Purchased in at Coles for $26.

Leena
LeenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It tastes like Soybean milk

I tried the plant-based protein 35g mixed with Greek yogurt and water in mug.
It was very much tasted like soybean milk. The 375g net container is a great size for people who only consume occasionally.
It helps my diet when I have a tiny meal with it because this protein
power has a fair bit of calories already.
I would recommend this product who does calorie counting.

Purchased in at Coles for $15.75.

Protein Powders

Find out how Nature's Way Instant Natural Protein Powder compares to other Protein Powders

Bec B.
Bec B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bloated, tastes yum!

Caused a huge amount of bloating within 30 mins of drinking. The price point is a lot cheaper than most, so wanted to give it a try. Tastes really good though!

Purchased in at Coles for $19.90.

Jibin k.
Jibin k.Sydney, NSW

Bloated all the day.. price is ok , taste also not good

This is my first protien try. Initial day it was ok but second day onwards i am having bloating in the stomach, i have pirchased vanilla flavour but it isn’t actual vanilla flavour.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.99.

Charmane K.
Charmane K.Perth, WA

I'm not sure

First timer liked flavour but gave me bad wind, I thought I was going to pass my bowels but it was just wind and the wind was very unpleasant smell

Purchased in at Coles for $10.

Taste

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Jane H.
Jane H.Sydney, NSW

Headache and bloating

I was excited to try my first protein powder and was happy to see a cheap alternative. But after consuming, it gave me a severe headache and left me bloated all day.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $27.

Gnb
GnbSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great flavour

Purchased from Woolworths for $10 on special so thought I would give it a try. Very happy with the taste and found it quite filling. Recently another brand was on special so I compared the ingredients/calories and this is when i realised this product has artifical sweetners!!! Very dissapointed as I do not have sugar as a regular additive and i have always avoided artificial seeetners ( they have NOT been proved to not cause cancer in lab rats) anyway...isn't this supposed to be all natural?

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $10.

Super Greens variety is VILE

Purchased in May 2019. A light green powder which is supposed to be drunk with milk.
Turns more of a paint-like pale green colour when mixed. I found the supposed vanilla flavour was non-existent (for me), instead it has an overly strong and horrible green vegie flavour.
I've tried mixing it with other foods to mitigate the unpleasant taste, but the colour and flavour dominates everything.
Finally had some success mixing half a tablespoon with a cup-a-soup, specifically Asian Laksa, even then with a dash of chilli sauce!

Purchased in at Woolworths for $25.

Karen Manson
Karen MansonAU

Perfect...almost neutral taste

Finally found low cost protein with almost no taste and only 2 ingred in it! I use banana ,vanilla extract,water and the protein powder for a super filling breakfast and mid afternoon snack. Sometimes add frozen raspberries too. Love it,look out for when it’s on special chemist warehouse,Woolworths etc...

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Good energy boost

The food in the program is very tasty and fills me up so well. The only protein powder I've tried and will stick to seeing as its cost efficient and easily accessible from Coles.

Purchased in .

Rae
RaeAU

Excellent vegan protein

Love everything about it for making my own personalised shake. The one and only thing I do NOT like at all is the company changed the lid to a narrower opening (you won't see this until you take the lid off) so now I have to transfer the powder into another container when it's half way down because you can't get your hand in to measure with a spoon) and this change has also rendered an otherwise wonderful container for recycling into a useless ....thing! Why oh why fix something that ain't broke!!

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.99.

Vomit

This is actually the grossest thing I’ve ever consumed. I tried many ways to make it enjoyable and it still tasted like death. This product should not be on the market.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.50.

Scruffy
Scruffy

easy energy boost

Needed a product to sprinkle on porridge to give extra energy for the day with out extra sugar and the natural protein powder was the go to product.