Nature's Way Instant Natural Protein Powder

3.3

Bec B.

Bec B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bloated, tastes yum!

Caused a huge amount of bloating within 30 mins of drinking. The price point is a lot cheaper than most, so wanted to give it a try. Tastes really good though!

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$19.90.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Jibin k.

Jibin k.Sydney, NSW

Bloated all the day.. price is ok , taste also not good

This is my first protien try. Initial day it was ok but second day onwards i am having bloating in the stomach, i have pirchased vanilla flavour but it isn’t actual vanilla flavour.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Charmane K.

Charmane K.Perth, WA

I'm not sure

First timer liked flavour but gave me bad wind, I thought I was going to pass my bowels but it was just wind and the wind was very unpleasant smell

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Gain
Protein Powders

Find out how Nature's Way Instant Natural Protein Powder compares to other Protein Powders

Jane H.

Jane H.Sydney, NSW

Headache and bloating

I was excited to try my first protein powder and was happy to see a cheap alternative. But after consuming, it gave me a severe headache and left me bloated all day.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Gnb

GnbSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great flavour

Purchased from Woolworths for $10 on special so thought I would give it a try. Very happy with the taste and found it quite filling. Recently another brand was on special so I compared the ingredients/calories and this is when i realised this product has artifical sweetners!!! Very dissapointed as I do not have sugar as a regular additive and i have always avoided artificial seeetners ( they have NOT been proved to not cause cancer in lab rats) anyway...isn't this supposed to be all natural?

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$10.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Super Greens variety is VILE

Purchased in May 2019. A light green powder which is supposed to be drunk with milk.
Turns more of a paint-like pale green colour when mixed. I found the supposed vanilla flavour was non-existent (for me), instead it has an overly strong and horrible green vegie flavour.
I've tried mixing it with other foods to mitigate the unpleasant taste, but the colour and flavour dominates everything.
Finally had some success mixing half a tablespoon with a cup-a-soup, specifically Asian Laksa, even then with a dash of chilli sauce!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
User IntentWeight Gain
Karen Manson

Karen MansonAU

Perfect...almost neutral taste

Finally found low cost protein with almost no taste and only 2 ingred in it! I use banana ,vanilla extract,water and the protein powder for a super filling breakfast and mid afternoon snack. Sometimes add frozen raspberries too. Love it,look out for when it’s on special chemist warehouse,Woolworths etc...

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Good energy boost

The food in the program is very tasty and fills me up so well. The only protein powder I've tried and will stick to seeing as its cost efficient and easily accessible from Coles.

Purchased in April 2019.

Rae

RaeAU

Excellent vegan protein

Love everything about it for making my own personalised shake. The one and only thing I do NOT like at all is the company changed the lid to a narrower opening (you won't see this until you take the lid off) so now I have to transfer the powder into another container when it's half way down because you can't get your hand in to measure with a spoon) and this change has also rendered an otherwise wonderful container for recycling into a useless ....thing! Why oh why fix something that ain't broke!!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Vomit

This is actually the grossest thing I’ve ever consumed. I tried many ways to make it enjoyable and it still tasted like death. This product should not be on the market.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.50.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Scruffy

Scruffy

easy energy boost

Needed a product to sprinkle on porridge to give extra energy for the day with out extra sugar and the natural protein powder was the go to product.

Severe Bloating

Ingredients looks great. Really like this product however 2nd day after consuming the Figure Shaping Women's Soy protein I'm experiencing severe bloating. I normally bloat when I'm allergic to something. Somethings not right, gut is definitely inflamed. I'm thinking it's the artificial sweetener sucralose. Studies showed it disrups gut bacteria... I'm so disappointed...

Beccal

BeccalNarellan

I really like it

The flavours are super yummy I’m
Not sure if I saw notable side effects but it was plesent to drink and kept me full. I had to have with water because it’s of thicker consistency, super yum :)

Tianni

TianniPerth

Yum!

The chocolate and vanilla Nature's Way Instant Natural Protein Powder taste great and are super delicious in overnight oats! The only protein powder I've tried and will stick to seeing as its cost efficient and easily accessible from Coles.

Perfect fit

I wanted a protein powder as i am struggling to get enough protein in my diet, so i decided to buy this one from the supermarket as it was right there. I have it with banana, strawberries, blackberries, chobani yoghurt, milk and almond meal or coconut sprinkled on top. It tastes really nice, you have to expect some taste from protein powders but this is definitely not bad. This mix has a lot if calories but it also gets me to 50g protein in one hit at breakfast. I have the vanilla flavour. I have used other proteins that taste foul but i would buy this one again.

Protein Powders

Worst tasting protein I’ve ever had

Bought this from Coles because it was on sale and the ingredients looked good! Oh my, this was a struggle to get through the first shake. Absolutely awful tasting no matter what you mix it with (i tried it all).

Jaycee

JayceeMelbourne

Product not effective for me.

I tried this product in the chocolate flavour after using NatureWay Slimright VLCD 21 Pea Protein sachets in the box. The latter is no longer available. In terms of weight loss, I have found the new Instant Natural Protein Powder no where as effective as the former pea protein sachets.
I wont be purchasing this product again, as there are other brands out there that gave me better results.

Great product pleasant taste

Great product pleasant taste. I don’t know why some people are having problems mixing this product. I have a cheap milkshake maker I use coconut water (make sure you put the powder in last or it will stick to the bottom of the blender) blend for about 10 seconds no grains perfectly smooth beautiful taste would recommend to anyone.

Works for me

I contacted the company to ask about further product information I wanted to know if this product is made with GMO free soy protein for my own health reasons. And they said it was. Thumbs up. ☺

Sandy S.

Sandy S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my needs

I wanted a low calorie, easy to prepare breakfast to help me start the day on the right note. Two level tablespoons of the unflavoured powder, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, a few drops of chocolate essence, blend for 10 seconds: perfect result! For more lavish days replace the chocolate essence with a few blueberries or strawberries. Once again, a great way to start my day.