Naturopathica FatBlaster MAX

Naturopathica FatBlaster MAX Questions & Answers

37 questions from our users

Kayt

Kaytasked

Can Fat blaster clinical help lower cholesterol , ? And is if so is it ok to take regularly.

Jacqueline

Jacquelineasked

Wanting to loose a rapid 5 kilos to set my path for a cleaner habit, my question is , is it recommended to take the Fat Blaster Max in conjunction with the shake?

Travelers
Travelers

I would recommend that you do three or four days of juice fasting with good quality juices which will help you be cleaner and lose weight and get your liver and everything in good order which will help a lot with losing weight In the long term. I just bought some of the fat blaster protein shakes and found them sickly sweet, might be using the other 23 satchels out of the 24 satchel box. Much prefer the natural method. Hope that helps.

June

Juneasked

Can fat blaster clinical affect my liver?

Anna B.

Anna B.asked

When is the best time to take keto fit fire capsules. Before or after breakfast

Lara S

Lara Sasked

Can I take this fat blaster vinegar tablet while on the birth control pill? Will it stop making it work?

Can i take keto-fit fire while takeing antidepressant ENDEP

Jenniasked

Can i take keto-fit fire while takeing Endep antidepressant

Can i take keto-fit fire while takeing antidepressant ENDEP

Tanya.L

Tanya.Lasked

Can I take fat blaster max if I am allergic to penicillin and taking amitriptyline alphapharm?

Mia D.

Mia D.asked

Why am I having trouble sleeping when I take this tablet?

Raymundo

Raymundoasked

Do you take fatblaster clinical before or after food?

Thea

Theaasked

Do you take fatblaster clinical before or after food?

col
col

Before

Aunt M

Aunt Masked

oh no I wish I had seen these reviews before I purchased the tablets! I was looking for instructions because they aren't specific on the pack. This made me suspicious and now I am too worried to take them.

Lily D

Lily Dasked

I'm on these three days in and do not feel any different. When are they suppose to kick in?

Rachelle N.

Rachelle N.asked

Hello
I’m wondering if fat blaster can decrease effectiveness of Lexapro? ( anti depressant).
I have become depressed and anxious twice while taking fat blaster

Rita

Ritaasked

How many calories are there in one tablet?

Mezza

Mezzaasked

I have only taken 1 tablet and I am itchy and burning all over my body, has anyone else had the same effect?

dails
dails

I have the same issue been on other tablets from them without an issue. The symptoms I am having are the same as my allergen reaction to penicillin
I have heard that many people are having the same issue only this year. Something is defiantly wrong with the tablets

Beebee H

Beebee Hasked

Can I drink coffee while I'm using fat blaster max??

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

I am on fat blaster clinical since a fortnight, quite happy with the results, however, have missed my periods are delayed. Just wondering if someone else has experienced this? And Yeah, I am not pregnant.

Quinn

Yes !!! They delay your periods, maybe 2 weeks but anything longer than that stop taking them and wait

sue

sueasked

How do the pills work? I dont feel any different as in my eating have been eating less is it meant to make you less hungry that's not happening to?

Quinn

You have to take 2 at breakfast, lunch and dinner, but wait 30mins then eat but not too much and only take them with water, even though they have a really grotty taste then just do 20-30 squats :) hope this helps, and then wait 1-2 weeks for your results to show..... DO NOT take over 6 tablets a day..... you won’t feel good

Get an answer from our members and Naturopathica representatives