Naughty Boy

Naughty Boy

See the Best Adult Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naughty Boy®

1.1
J_per
J_perSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has Gotten better But still meh!

Naughty BoyNaughty Boy®

Stay away from this company

Scammed me, sent out a Pipedream PDX megabator, and it was as if they sent me their display model. Did not come with the USB charger it is supposed to (it's a tiny jack charger I can't find anywhere else and without it, how the hell do I use the machine...), and other things missing. They would not sent me a charger or even tell me which one it was so I could find one myself. Would not recommend this company, unless you want to have a negative overall experience. Was a loyal customer up until this purchase, since the fakedemic, they as a business have shown their true colours. Never shopping here again.

I wish I checked first

2 weeks now and nothing, even the checkout page has now been shutdown. Sent email as the only point of contact and no reply. Kiss your money goodbye, never again.

Hi there!

I don't think this is actually for our website. If you think you did by something from Naughty Boy, please contact us at support@naughtyboy.com.au

Joshua
JoshuaSydney

Rip off.

Charged me for express delivery, parcel left with standard shipping. Questionable business practices. No way to refund, naughty boy using loophole to steal money from its clients. terrible that they are doing this during a pandemic.

Blue
BlueTemplestowe

AVOID & GO somewhere else

order some items, took payment straight away.
it didn't say is out the stock, after a week then say is "back order"
after nearly 2 weeks, promise will be send out this date but fail to do so. requested refund with no response, sent many emails got ignored.

really unprofessional way to do business.
was a regular customer, but not anymore.

no phone number can be found, so only email.

i would def stay away from this site and go somewhere esle.

JaydogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid Avoid Avoid!!

Like everyone else below have reviewed.... Waiting over a month for my order, each week Im told its being shipped that week. It isnt. Asked multiple times for a refund, no response. Its at the point Ill be contacting office of fair trading and taking legal avenues to get my money back. Save yourself the stress and shop elsewhere!

Katiebaby2001
Katiebaby2001Peel, WA

What of crapping waste

Do not buy from Naughtyboy.com. Bought three items but I only received two,now been waiting since the 24th of October for it! Scam do not buy!!!!!! Then she said All of our orders are being dispatched from our suppliers warehouses now, I am not blaming them in any way they do have a backlog of orders and are working hard to dispatch to our customers as fast as they can. I am not in the warehouse so I am sorry to say cannot give you a timeframe for dispatch!

I apologise for the inconvenience this delay has caused you.

Meaning she doesn't even ship herself!!!

Naughty BoyNaughty Boy®

Just dont bother going to them waste your money and especially your time

Took a month for someone to finally go and find all my stuff, useless and horrible experience, they sent my four items in 4 separate packages aswell what a waste.

Ben
Ben

Still Waiting, NOT HAPPY

I ordered from this site on the 19/6/19 and still waiting no response to any emails I've sent, it hasn't even left the warehouse yet department of fair trading will be notified

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wish I had have read these reviews before I ordered...

SCAM!! DO NOT BUY.

For those that were also scammed by this website there is a few things you can do to help get the website shut down so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

1. Alert Fair Trading NSW
2. Report the website to Google's Safe Browsing Team
3. Report the scam to the ACCC's Scamwatch
4. Contact the host of the website: ec2-abuse (at) amazon.com
5. Contact the manufacturers of the products you ordered directly and let them know what happened. If the companies do not have any affiliation with NaughtyBoy they may be able to file a DMCA take down for using their brand and images without consent.

I really urge you to do this because the more people that report it the more effective it will be. This scam has run long enough.

Unhappy camper
Unhappy camperDarwin, NT

Terrible aftersale support

You can't complain of the service if there isn't any.
The worse online shopping experience in 7 years.
Wont return emails. The express postage is a scam. Over night courier service maybe if you live next door to their shop. Ultra slow delivery over 4 weeks too the northern territory. Big flashy website to draw you in but apart from that everything else about this store stinks. Would not recommend to anyone

It's a scam

Similar experience with the others. Still waiting for the products after 2 weeks. 3 emails back and forth and no solution. Can't even get a refund. Pls report them to the fair trading dept.

Find out how Naughty Boy compares to other Adult Shops

Worst shopping online I ever experienced.

Please DO NOT Spend your money here. 5 days still no delivery. I sent 2 emails (no phone number only email address they have), finally replied it and saying sorry they checking out the problem??????
Please spend your money else where if you don’t want to feel disappointed and frustrated. What you see good stuff on tv ad and their website, is not exactly as good as in deliver their service.
Customer service is so sensitive and unprofessional, they warn you first before you even started for real complaain. What a joke store.

Terrible online store

I ordered items 9 days ago and despite contacting them, and receiving a reply from 'Ginger', who sympathised with me since she was an 'internet shopper too' and hated delays in receiving goods, my purchase has still not arrived (or in fact even left their warehouse according to their tracking service). Do not buy from this website.

donelle.sweeting
donelle.sweetingPerth, WA

Extremely poor customer service & sub-standard products!