1.9

Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.7

geordie p.
geordie p.15 posts

[Content Removed] and bad business practices

After trying to get a return from naughty boy they’ve resorted to spamming my emails at midnight on Saturday that’s gone into sunday
Do not buy from them!!!! Show details
nichola
nicholaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Griffith G.
Griffith G.

Terrible service and zero customer care

they do not miss you at shipping, quite often charging postage twice for multiple items. Also will withhold orders if you refuse to give them your phone number. Even after they have accepted payment. twice I have tried shopping with them and both times I ended up cancelling my orders and finding another online store. I will never try shopping with them ever again and would strongly urge everyone to take their business elsewhere.
Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Great Site, Easy to Navigate, Fast Shipping

The best online Adult Store I’ve purchased from. It’s well categorised, fast and has a massive range to choose from. The product descriptions are accurate and the multiple product images and videos helpful. Thank you for helping me bring out my inner naughty boy. Show details
JD Sydney
JD SydneySydney, NSW

Perfectly fine

Just noticed that there are loads of old reviews on here, complaining (Google gave me an advert about productreview covering naughtyboywhen I was searching something earlier.)

Never had any issues. Shipping was slower during lockdown, but so was everyone's. Ok prices, good range. And quicker than shipping from USA. Show details

Andy
Andy

Amazing product and service

My products arrived on time and discretely packaged. Everything I ordered was delivered and I am really happy with the quality of my purchase. Works great. Thanks naughty boy. Show reply
Darren
Darren

Amyl review

Is it normal to get like black flashes in your eyes after using jungle juice platinum just wondering ,thanks in advance Show details
J_per
J_perSouth East Queensland, QLD

John Doe
John Doe

Stay away from this company

Scammed me, sent out a Pipedream PDX megabator, and it was as if they sent me their display model. Did not come with the USB charger it is supposed to (it's a tiny jack charger I can't find anywhere else and without it, how the hell do I use the machine...), and other things missing. They would not sent me a charger or even tell me which one it was so I could find one myself. Would not recommend this company, unless you want to have a negative overall experience. Was a loyal customer up until this purchase, since the fakedemic, they as a business have shown their true colours. Never shopping here again.
Ripedorf
Ripedorf2 posts

I wish I checked first

2 weeks now and nothing, even the checkout page has now been shutdown. Sent email as the only point of contact and no reply. Kiss your money goodbye, never again.
Naughty Boy®   DM

Hi there! I don't think this is actually for our website. If you think you did by something from Naughty Boy, please contact us at support@naughtyboy.com.au

Joshua
JoshuaSydney5 posts

Rip off

Charged me for express delivery, parcel left with standard shipping. Questionable business practices. No way to refund, naughty boy using loophole to steal money from its clients. terrible that they are doing this during a pandemic.
Blue
BlueTemplestowe15 posts

AVOID & GO somewhere else

order some items, took payment straight away.
it didn't say is out the stock, after a week then say is "back order"
after nearly 2 weeks, promise will be send out this date but fail to do so. requested refund with no response, sent many emails got ignored.

really unprofessional way to do business.
was a regular customer, but not anymore.

no phone number can be found, so only email.

i would def stay away from this site and go somewhere esle.

Jaydog
JaydogSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Avoid Avoid Avoid!!

Like everyone else below have reviewed.... Waiting over a month for my order, each week Im told its being shipped that week. It isnt. Asked multiple times for a refund, no response. Its at the point Ill be contacting office of fair trading and taking legal avenues to get my money back. Save yourself the stress and shop elsewhere!
Katiebaby2001
Katiebaby2001Peel, WA3 posts

What of crapping waste

Do not buy from Naughtyboy.com. Bought three items but I only received two,now been waiting since the 24th of October for it! Scam do not buy!!!!!! Then she said All of our orders are being dispatched from our suppliers warehouses now, I am not blaming them in any way they do have a backlog of orders and are working hard to dispatch to our customers as fast as they can. I am not in the warehouse so I am sorry to say cannot give you a timeframe for dispatch!

I apologise for the inconvenience this delay has caused you.

Meaning she doesn't even ship herself!!!

Beaneater84
Beaneater84

Just dont bother going to them waste your money and especially your time

Took a month for someone to finally go and find all my stuff, useless and horrible experience, they sent my four items in 4 separate packages aswell what a waste.