Navman MiVUE780

MPN: 3676685

Aaron

Aaron

Absolutely perfect.

Easy to setup. Quality of the footage is 10/10 in my opinion. Better than I could of imagined. Always comes on with start of car and starts recording, definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 at Noel Leeming Physical store for $200.00.

Readable Number PlatesYes
Car ModelSaab

Zorkaburborka

ZorkaburborkaPerth, WA

Terrible, Poor quality product!

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $200.00.

Readable Number PlatesNo
Car ModelMazda 2

AIRSydney, NSW

The Dashcam cable is Faulty

I bought a Navman MiVUE780 Dash camera a few months ago, and it was automatically switching off while recording. When I raised the question in the forum Navman responded saying it might be the car charger issue or a firmware issue. But when I checked with the cable used in the GPS it works fine. I finally found that the Navman cable was faulty at the connection point to the camera. Will I be able to get a new cable as the NAVMAN cable was faulty all along?

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $199.00.

Mark C

Mark CAuckland, 2103, NZ

This camera continues to impress

I have upgraded this from my MiVue 740 for the WiFi function and safety camera alerts. I love the simplicity of these cameras, so easy to setup. The WiFi syncs seamlessly, but I have used a second party app which syncs live view to my phone which is perfect for setting up the camera in the best position on the windscreen. Video quality is brilliant as always, even at night. I was looking at getting the A20 rear camera for this unit, but disappointingly, it is as expensive as the MV780 and I really can't justify the cost. I could have bought 2 MV780's for the cost of the MV780 and A20 rear camera combined. However, I would still highly recommend this dashcam. Cheers Navman

Monique OSydney, NSW

Alright, until later

Purchased in December 2017 for $200.00.

Readable Number PlatesYes
Car ModelMazda 3 BL
Monique O

No worries, looking forward to hearing from you.

Adam S.

Adam S.Darwin

Works Intermittently

Recording quality is okay, the device turns on when the key is set to on, but then occasionally doesn't turn back on once the car has actually started. The device then needs to be manually turned back on.

I've had so many situations where I've lost valuable footage because the camera failed to turn back on once the engine was actually started.

C354R

C354RAveley

Great little dashcam!

Excellent choice for first dash cam. Bought one each for both cars I have for quality piece of mind. Easy installation and user friendly menu options make this a very easy to use dashcam. It even warns you of cameras at intersections and changes in speed limits. WiFi to your android phone is an awesome way to get the data you need.

MasaN

MasaNHolsworthy

Easy to use

Easy to install and use.
But the you need Navman software to view the video file.
Well you can view the picture but so sound if you use a standard software like MS.
Good thing though is, I live in Sydney and it seems to know where the speed camera is and gives me a warning.
But wondering how old this data is, and if I can download the later data.

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Navman MiVUE 780 & A20 Rear Camera

Andrew

Hi Thanks for getting back to me , please PM me and I will send you my contact details , that would be greatly be appreciated.

Troubles with Mivue 780

I brought Mivue 780 product Oct 2017. All seemed well. Green amber light working. Red record flashing. Screen looked ok. Now I have checked VIDOES. Seems I have 31 blocks of 3 mins. Shows functions seem all ok. Nothing seems to tape/video. I drive long various routes. Nothing overrites these 31 blocks. Have done a small reset. Have the right sd card. Keep out of sun etc. Follwed all instructions. Can you advise please why its not working at all.

Peta G

Peta Gasked

My Navman MiVue 780 went off. I took it off the window mount and it was very hot to touch.. it had been on less than 15 minutes. Now I cant get it to start up

Hi Peta G.,

I am sorry to hear that you are having a trouble getting your device to start up.

Please perform the following steps to rectify the problem:
A. Charge the device by the Navman in-car power adaptor or the Navman AC adaptor for at least 20 mins.
B. Perform a hard reset by poking the reset hole at the top of the device.
C. Turn the device on.

Hope this helps. Otherwise, feel free to contact our support team on PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au

Compvet

Compvetasked

I am ready to set up my MiVUE780 Dash cam, have had it for some time but had another unit in the car. I have it connected to my PC with the USB cable, can I set it up this way?? I find the instruction sheet difficult to read as the print is quite small.

Hi Compvet,

Thank you for your question.

You may need to connect your device to a wall charger or in-car charger for setting up. This is due to your device will display a data transfer screen when connected to a computer.

For the instruction sheet, you may try downloading this: https://service.navman.com/M0100/F0110_DownLoad_File.aspx?bullid=AllBull&fileid=112613
*Note: if it's your first time visiting our FAQ site, select a region first then try the link again.

Feel free to contact our team for any other concerns via pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au

Sagar S.

Sagar S.asked

Does it have parking mode?

Hi Sagar S.,

Yes, the MiVUE780 has the Parking Mode feature. To know more about this model, you may refer to the appropriate link below:

Australia: https://www.navman.com.au/mivue780
New Zealand: https://www.navman.co.nz/mivue780

The Navman Team

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives