2Need A Skip Now

Need A Skip Now

14 reviews · Statistics

71% · 103 · 21%
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Need A Skip Now? Claim your listing.
See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Se subs
Se subsVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Broke our driveway at a job and refuse to pay for issue the driver caused, have to take it further to chase our money

These guys have amateur hour drivers coming to your workplace or home and destroying driveways , spouting etc , they have no idea what they are doing don't trust them on your property when you are not home or at a job. Worst service and keeps ignoring emails and calls to get away with damages. Worst bin company I have ever dealt with . Plenty of other companies that have set fees and don't charge extra at the end of pick up also. they act cheap then charge more
Marty K.
Marty K.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They Delivered Quality, ...Again!

Over the recent long weekend, I rented a 6m Skip and this was my fourth (4th) skip rental from Need A Skip Now over the past 5-years. My four (4) experiences have always been excellent. The bookings have been easily understandable with lots of info, they deliver and pick up on time, the Skips do the job as expected, and their drivers have always been courteous and professional. I will use Need A Skip Now again, without hesitation. Highly recommended service.
Luthor
LuthorVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Great experience - my goto skip provider going forward

After being let down very badly by Jims Skip Bins (separate review) I needed a skip urgently as I had worker scheduled. Need-a-skip-now are very well named. Easy/quick quote and confirmation and timely prompt delivery as promised. And for once a really nice delivery experience (polite/helpful and timely). This will be my goto skip supplier going forward.
Barb
BarbSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Easy to deal with

Ordered a skip which was delivered on time. Had to change the pick up day at the last minute and they were very accommodating and no extra cost. Great service
TE S.
TE S.Victoria
Tarryn B.
Tarryn B.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adam S.
Adam S.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally Customer Service that Cares

Ordered couple of skips already, however the difference I felt with NeedaSkipNow is their customer service. Their Office Team is second to none, very polite, caring & respectful, will definitely order again as very easy to deal with.
Christian
ChristianVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Skip was delivered later than it was booked for

A skip was booked for first thing in the morning, and it arrived almost 1 1/2 hours later, I did not get a phone call advising the delay. I had other contractors on site, that couldn't commence work, as the first job was to load up the skip. I almost called to cancel the skip, but it eventually arrived.
Gemma
Gemma

Awesome!!

Ordered one bin which wasn’t enough! Called them on the same day and they picked up the full one and delivered me another within 2 hours! What a great service! Thank you so much!

Agnes
AgnesMelbourne

Reliable, efficient and professional!

We booked another company for a delivery on Tuesday and bin was nowhere in sight even on Wednesday afternoon. Our renovation work got held up as we need to remove the rubbish before our new materials can come in. The guy kept giving us excuses after excuses. I got fed up and called Need a Skip Now at 4.30pm and asked if they can do a delivery the next day. They said yes and the next day, the bin arrived at 7.30am! How good is that? The driver was super careful as our driveway was rather narrow. Really professional and efficient!

Jenny
Jenny2 posts

Great service!

Very easy company to deal with, had no issues, delivery was quick & efficient and the driver was very friendly. Definitely recommend!

VictoriaG
VictoriaG

Online Booking 24/7, Friendliest Skip Bin Drivers, Convenient And Reliable

Booked a bin online, late Friday eve (mind you: needaskipnow is a fully set up online quoting and booking platform), bin arrived on Saturday before lunch. Driver was very friendly, asked where we need the bin and took great care around our trees and driveway. When we asked for extension of hire, (as we only paid for 5 days), we were given 2 more days free of charge, due to their current Winter Special 7 day hire. We were very happy, we didn't know about the special, but customer service on 1300 605 624 (who are always there Mon to Sat), informed me of a special.

Very professional, very kind and friendly people work there, with a care factor. Will definitely use them again and would certainly recommend to others.

Viv

Great service and easy to deal with

Very smooth process - thank you.

I booked the skip bin online and found the booking system very easy to use.

The driver arrived on time to drop off the bin, he was very friendly careful and attentive.

I highly recommend need a skip now, and will surely use again in the future.

Lisa L
Lisa LMelbourne

Very Easy to deal with and Very Reliable

very transparent online booking service, can get instant quote tonight, book online and your bin is there in the morning, ordered multiple bins for our reno in Highett, very happy with Anthony and his team.