1.8

george bouzidisPerth, WA

Pro Forma Model of Selling

niftyoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreasonable repair costs poor life expectancy for Premium brand

Mayra Christiansen

Mayra ChristiansenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard copy cookbook please

I recently had my NEFF Kitchen appliances installed: Steam combi oven, Vario steam oven, induction cooktop, warming drawer and rangehood. I love my new kitchen and especially my steam combi oven which I am using every day. I would however have loved an opportunity to attend more cooking demonstrations and a hard copy cooking book. Whilst there are several free cookbooks available online (I have saved these to ibooks) I can't search these for specific recipes and have to troll through the whole book to find a particular recipe. Being time poor I just tend to search for one online and if I cant find a NEFF recipe I adapt it to the steam oven. Surely a hard copy cookbook should be a standard reward for purchasing so many NEFF appliances?

Appliance Brands

Find out how Neff compares to other Appliance Brands

leanneatkinson2010

leanneatkinson2010Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extreme frustration with NEFF customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosch H.Neff

Sorted after review was written. Thank you

Sue C.asked

We have a Neff Induction cooktop only had it 2 weeks and was advised to have the magnetic wheel attached to the rangehood for safe keeping...Tonight i get it off the rangehood surface to find that the wheel is shattered I need to have this replaced is it under the guarantee for replacement. thanks

george bouzidis

Should be under warranty unless it was dropped or misused. If I was Neff I would replace it rather than spend lots of time arguing the point and getting customers upset and then retaliating on social media. One pays enuff for the product anyway. Secret is to persist with your claim.

Sue C.

It was not dropped so thank you will go into the store where I purchased it from thanks

Bosch H.Neff

Hi Sue C.. Thanks for getting in touch.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 087 033, or email socialmedia.au@bshg.com quoting BSH11731 in the subject line, we’ll be happy to investigate further you.
Regards, NEFF Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Neff representatives