Neff

Extreme frustration with NEFF customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have bought 2 Neff ovens and 1 Neff dishwasher through E&S Trading Essendon Fields. The Neff rep allowed one oven on special at a different time to the other orders to be honoured. This oven was on special at the time . E&S clarified this before I paid the deposit. Now the woman on the call centre [Name Removed] is refusing to give me this oven at the sale price. She told me the order didn't go through at all. My kitchen goes in , in 3 weeks. I am so frustrated with NEFF . I am getting the blame from the woman at the call centre. Wish I had purchased a different brand with better customer liaison skills and one who keeps better communication between E&S and in this case Neff. I have and E&S have copies of the order.

Will go to the manager at E&S tomorrow to contact NEFF management.
Will post the outcome.

Hi Leanneatkinson2010, Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your NEFF order. We understand your frustrations. The appropriate team have been made aware of your situation and they have contacted E&S Trading Essendon Fields to provide a resolution. However if we can be of any help, please email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH6416 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, NEFF Home Australia.