Plush, Firm, Medium

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.2

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness
Shari
ShariRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best mattress

After buying a mattress from forty winks that cost $$ I bought this mattress. It is so comfy! Soft but keeps support and doesnt dip etc. so glad I chose this mattress in the end! If you are debating between two mattresses, Id pick this one!

Purchased in October 2019.

Aly_S
Aly_SSydney

Hated it for 3 months love it after 1 year needs breaking in

Purchased in November 2017 at Beds n Dreams NSW, Castle Hill.

Other Mattresses

paulhags
paulhagsPerth, WA

The bomb

This is the best mattress I hit the snooze every day absolutely love it that's why it won best mattress 2019 crown casino towers suites use it not supprized its the best

Purchased in May 2019 at Raw Pleasure for $2,349.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Mattresses

Find out how Neo Luxe Vantage compares to other Mattresses

Can't complain

Almost had this bed for a year now and still feels as if it was the first day I got it! Wake up everyday feeling fresh though my feet hangs off just by a tiny bit which loss that one star in my books, sorry!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

uncomfortable

Mattress is supposed to be the best. Well I found that after 1-2 hours trying to sleep I developed terrible pain in my shoulders and found I had to turn over all through the night to get comfortable. I can no longer sleep on the mattress and it has been shifted into the spare room. We have gone back to sleeping on our 12 year old pillow top which is more comfortable. very very disappointing and the dealer tells me I made the wrong choice cant help me... wasted $2500.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Nikki
NikkiBrisbane

Terrible mattress DON’T BUY IT

Side sleepers. Lay on the Ultra Plush in store for an hour in the Fortitude Valley store and it was soft but supportive. The mattress we received has no support, like the store model. The manufacturer has denied there is an issue with the mattress and the Fortitude Valley has refused even a partial refund. We could only sleep on the mattress for a couple of nights and I’ve been getting medical treatment for the back pain I have from sleeping on it. I had to constantly move around on the mattress to get even a small amount of support. Was like sleeping in a ditch or hammock.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Terrible disappointment

Our mattress was supportive for about 3 months before it started to sag. We now have huge body imprints (I know body impressions are expected over time) and we’ve only owned the mattress for a year. It is causing both of us to experience back pain. I feel like I’m sleeping in a ravine.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Disappointed

I sleep on my side and find the mattress is too firm in the shoulder and upper arm area. It creates a pressure point, causing me to toss and turn all night to relieve the pressure. The mattress is soft in the hip area and I suspect this contrast is putting my spine out of alignment as I wake up with a sore back every morning.
The decorative metal pieces on the mattresses handles make it difficult to rotate the mattress as the metal digs into your hands.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Other Mattresses

Mark
Mark

So far so good....even after six months

Date PurchasedNov 2017