Nerada Organic Chai

Nerada Organic Chai

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nerada? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible chai

Definitely not a fan of this. Quite bland flavour. I wouldn’t recommend. Pukka chai much better in aroma and flavour.

Purchased in at Coles.

Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Amazing drink!

I have tried powdered chai latte drinks and they were horrible. I purchased a box of these tea bags and brewed it the way I like (strong enough to blow your head off, with 3 sugars and milk), and it's so much better than the powdered lattes and soooo good! Would recommend this to anyone looking for or wanting to try chai tea!

Purchased in at Coles for $3.60.

Alexandre G.Sydney, NSW

Good but the flavour is a bit mild

Drink it often and haven't found better chai bags yet. However, needs at least 2 bags for a larger cup

Purchased in at Woolworths.

good stuff

makes a small cup - need one and a half bags for 250mL - but it's the good stuff

Purchased in .

Jan
JanGeelong

Absolutely love it

Fell in love with flavour I can't resist
Love the spices and texture
Gone off coffee and tea
It's a must to try

Tara T
Tara TLangwarrin Melbourne

MY morning fav

I have drank this tea for about 2 years now and I just love it, its a mild chai flavour not too spicy or sweet. and well priced. LOVE IT!

This is my go-to tea choice

This is delicious, I love the blend of spices. I have been looking for a chai tea without the additions that chai latte has, have tried a couple of brands, this beats the others hands down.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Undies
UndiesSydney, NSW

Delicious relaxing tea

This is my wife and I's go to tea now. Great flavour.....probably one if the nicest we have tried. Recommend that everyone give it a try.

Jennyoz
JennyozAU

Outstanding tea for a small price

Has a great flavour & taste, I drink it just with boiled water. Have tried many different varieties, this one beats them all hands down.

Tanya
TanyaNewmarket

My favourite chai tea!

The best on the market and the only chai I drink outside of a cafe. Was introduced to it from a friend over 2 years ago and it's the only chai I buy.

skkfof
skkfofNSW, 2251

Good

The Nerada chai tea bags are great!

They are very reasonably priced and being organic it feels much better for me too.

They have a delicous flavour and can be drunk in many ways. I just add milk to mine but can be sweetened and it tastes delicious.

A great alternative to normal tea and/or coffee.

Love this tea but not available in NZ unfortunately

lstewart
lstewartAU

Good

I really like the falvours in this chai. I heat soy milk in a separate mug in the microwave and then pour a little bit of hot water over two tea bags - then I combine the two and add some honey - easy to make when you are at work and you need a chai ; )
easy to make a chai with the tea bags
not strong enough - I need to use two bags

Pisces01
Pisces01

Smells great and can have it with our without milk/sugar. Price is very reasonable and available at all major supermarkets.
This product is much better than buying the pre-package chai teas by Lipton which contain powedered milk and so much sugar! By making your own chai tea with this tea bag, you can add your own amount of honey/sweetener and milk goes really well with it.