2Nerada Organic Chai

Nerada Organic Chai

4.4

15 reviews · Statistics

87% · 131 · 7%
Brand Manager for Nerada? Claim your listing.
See the Best Teas in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maria
MariaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chai Tea doesn’t taste the same

I used to have this every night as I loved the taste. The last couple of times that I have bought it seems to not have much taste at all. Like the spices seem less and the black tea more. I normally brew two tea bags at a time and still then the taste is bland and there is no aroma of the chai when brewed.

Don’t know what is going on but something seems to have changed within the ingredients. Show details

Claire S.
Claire S.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Favourite Chai Tea

My absolute favourite chai tea bags. Perfect flavour paired so well with honey. Brew it well to get the most out of it.
Justin
JustinVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Horrible chai

Definitely not a fan of this. Quite bland flavour. I wouldn’t recommend. Pukka chai much better in aroma and flavour. Show details
Jake
JakeNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Amazing drink!

I have tried powdered chai latte drinks and they were horrible. I purchased a box of these tea bags and brewed it the way I like (strong enough to blow your head off, with 3 sugars and milk), and it's so much better than the powdered lattes and soooo good! Would recommend this to anyone looking for or wanting to try chai tea! Show details
Alexandre G.NSWSydney, NSW12 posts

Good but the flavour is a bit mild

Drink it often and haven't found better chai bags yet. However, needs at least 2 bags for a larger cup Show details
Acker14 posts

good stuff

makes a small cup - need one and a half bags for 250mL - but it's the good stuff Show details
Jan
JanGeelong

Absolutely love it

Fell in love with flavour I can't resist

Love the spices and texture

Gone off coffee and tea

It's a must to try

Tara T
Tara TLangwarrin Melbourne4 posts

MY morning fav

I have drank this tea for about 2 years now and I just love it, its a mild chai flavour not too spicy or sweet. and well priced. LOVE IT!

Celis
Celis

This is my go-to tea choice

This is delicious, I love the blend of spices. I have been looking for a chai tea without the additions that chai latte has, have tried a couple of brands, this beats the others hands down.

Undies
UndiesNSWSydney, NSW18 posts

Delicious relaxing tea

This is my wife and I's go to tea now. Great flavour.....probably one if the nicest we have tried. Recommend that everyone give it a try.

Jennyoz
JennyozAU35 posts

Outstanding tea for a small price

Has a great flavour & taste, I drink it just with boiled water. Have tried many different varieties, this one beats them all hands down.

Tanya
TanyaNewmarket2 posts

My favourite chai tea!

The best on the market and the only chai I drink outside of a cafe. Was introduced to it from a friend over 2 years ago and it's the only chai I buy.

skkfof
skkfof2251NSW, 225137 posts

Good

The Nerada chai tea bags are great!

They are very reasonably priced and being organic it feels much better for me too.

They have a delicous flavour and can be drunk in many ways. I just add milk to mine but can be sweetened and it tastes delicious.

A great alternative to normal tea and/or coffee.

Show reply

lstewart
lstewartAU6 posts

Good

I really like the falvours in this chai. I heat soy milk in a separate mug in the microwave and then pour a little bit of hot water over two tea bags - then I combine the two and add some honey - easy to make when you are at work and you need a chai ; )
easy to make a chai with the tea bags
not strong enough - I need to use two bags
Pisces01
Pisces0116 posts

Smells great and can have it with our without milk/sugar. Price is very reasonable and available at all major supermarkets.
This product is much better than buying the pre-package chai teas by Lipton which contain powedered milk and so much sugar! By making your own chai tea with this tea bag, you can add your own amount of honey/sweetener and milk goes really well with it.

Phyll B.
Phyll B.

Does Nerada Organic Chai tea have caffeine in it?

I believe it does

Alison G
Alison G

I’m not sure if I some how did it wrong but I used 2 tea bags with boiling water for 30 seconds Then added milk and I tasted no spiced it just tasted like plain water and milk I got no nice chai taste

it needs to steep for 2 or 3 minutes
but you're right, you need 2 bags for a large cup

Roslyn L
Roslyn L

I have been buying nerada chai tea for the last few years, thrilled that it is both aromatic and fair trade. Much to my disappointment I have now discovered that the Fair Trade logo has been removed. It seems I will have to search for another brand of chai tea. Can you please tell me why you no longer support Fair Trade produce?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Nerada? Claim your listing.
Cha-i Masala Blend