Nerada Organic Green Tea with Lemon Myrtle

Nerada Organic Green Tea with Lemon Myrtle

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nerada? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lel
LelSydney, NSW

Simply excellent.

Light, refreshing, gently aromatic, pleasant aftertaste, & with a dash of honey is perfect for soothing a scratchy throat. Essential morning starter, & throughout the day. It travels with me wherever I go.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

• Incentivised Review No
gaewatson
gaewatsonSydney

My favourite tea

I have enjoyed green tea with lemon myrtle for a couple of years now and found it was one of the best drinks whilst undergoing cancer treatment. It has never failed to please. It has a subtle flavour which leaves no after taste and is refreshing in summer and a great nightcap in winter. Why won't retailers stock supplies of this special tea? I have to look far and wide to source it.

Faze
FazeNowra

Delicious

I love this tea, the lemon mrytle gives it a gentle refreshing aroma and taste, I have mine with a smidgeon of honey. I am a sweet tooth, so to only use a dribble of honey is amazing and much healthier for me. I could also drink it without honey. I drank it was once when it had gone cold and found it be just as delicious, so I will be drinking it cold in summer. I even got my coffee drinking husband on to it.
everything from the aroma to the taste
nothing its perfect

Awshua
AwshuaGeelong, Victoria

Yummy

Nerada teas are my favourite and this one is high on the list. The subtle flavour and aroma turn a green tea break into something magical and delicious. I highly recommend it and have even taken a box over to my sister-in-laws to share with family and so I have it on hand for a cuppa.
inexpensive, indulgent, quality

Teas

Find out how Nerada Organic Green Tea with Lemon Myrtle compares to other Teas

This Is the best green tea around, the lemon myrtle gives it a beautiful flavour and gets rid of the bitterness of the green tea. Unfortunatley i hav'nt been able to buy it from Coles or Woolies for months :(
Organic and Tasty
there's nothing i dont like, it's all good :)

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

This is one of the teas that I always have in the cupboard, I find just a plain tea with no milk or sugar really refreshing and this one is just perfect to have that way. I like to have it after a meal and the lemon myrtle is a much nicer, more subtle flavour than normal lemon in my opinion. Also really nice first thing in the morning when your not quite hungry yet and aren't ready for a cup of coffee.
Organic, very refreshing and a nice healthy antioxidant-filled drink.
Nothing, this is one of my favourites.

Heather
Heather

I put 3 of these tea bags in a jug with hot water and cool to cold in the fridge, every time I am thirsty I drink it and its amazing.

Great tasting and refreshing tea, that is organically grown. I have been drinking this tea for about 2 years, summer and winter.
This product get 5 stars from me
Great taste and not as bitter as plain green tea. The aroma is also very pleaseant.
I love the fact that it is organically grown.
Not always available at local supermarkets.
Would love to buy it in small packets of about 10 so I can take it with me on holidays or when visiting friends.