Nerada Organic Rooibos & Vanilla Flavour

Nerada Organic Rooibos & Vanilla Flavour

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nerada? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
FrankybbbSydney, NSW

Wont buy again

The vanilla smell and taste is so over powering it's almost sickly. Can't even taste the roobios. Can't drink it will give it to someone.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.

• Incentivised Review No
Kimbo
Kimbo

Devine

Omg we buy this tea and go through it weekly mybtqo teenagers are addicted and now have 3 others on it ! Best flavoured tea ever made
*****

Steph
StephSydney

Yum!

It's a really nice tea. Has a beautiful aroma & tastes wonderful too. Makes me want to run out and stock up.

Estie
EstieMelbourne

Is Rooibos with Vanilla, now produced weaker per teabag?

I loved this tea until the last box I bought, which seemed to have lost half of its flavour! (or more!?)
Help?! Could I have a problem 'batch', or have they done a cost cutting exercise and made it half strength or less? Would love to have other opinions on this, as up until then it was my fav tea.
Also, would like to know if the vanilla is synthetic?

Teas

Find out how Nerada Organic Rooibos & Vanilla Flavour compares to other Teas

BlackrozeAU

From a staunch coffee addict! I'm becoming a convert : )

Susan M
Susan MPymble NSW

My favourite tea

Delightful refreshing taste of this tea is an absolute winner. I agree with most comments made here. I try to drink no caffeine after 4pm and I love this tea in the evening and before bed. It tastes like "real" tea, only better, in some ways. It's great with milk and the vanilla aroma is so relaxing. Love it!
Aroma, convenience, Australian company
Hard to find! Was stocked by larger supermarkets but no longer to be found in most of them. I buy 3 packets at a time if I ever find them.

Richard Quinn
Richard QuinnRedcliffe

Reluctant purchaser becomes rooibos convert.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Elegy
ElegyNorth Queensland, QLD

No Lover of Herbal Teas

I have always loved my tea, especially Nerada black with a dash of milk. Came across Rooisbos in the local supermarket and thought I would give it a go expecting another packet of tea to gather mould in the pantry. To my surprise I rarely drink black tea anymore and look forward to my Rooisbos first up in the morning.. It is a delightful flavour, aroma and the feeling of drinking something healthy tops it all. The flavour is almost raspberry which I enjoy tremendously. Thank you Nerada, this tea is a winner.
taste, aroma, flavour

RexEdwardFairy
RexEdwardFairySuffolk Park

Deliciously fragrant before you even take a sip!

I came across this tea by default. So happy I did. It is a corker. Terrific fragrance as soon as you take out a teabag, and a strong, calming, comforting flavour that follows the fragrance. You know those teas that smell wonderful but leave you wanting in the flavour department, like their taste can't quite keep up with their fragrance? Well this tea is not one of those. It's flavour keeps up with its aroma. I'm sold!

Teas

Find out how Nerada Organic Rooibos & Vanilla Flavour compares to other Teas

3monstars
3monstarsAU

Love it!

Beautiful fragrance and flavour. Refreshing. Not over powering, nice hot or tepid. I have it on it's own, but it's nice with a little milk too if that's what you prefer.
Caffeine free so healthier than regular tea in that respect. Organic means no unexpected nasties :)
Flavour, fragrance, organic and good Price.

skkfof
skkfofNSW, 2251

This tea is delicious!

I add milk and a small amount of honey and it's just the most gorgous flavour. The aroma of the tea bag is beautiful too.

I am not a 'normal' tea drinker or a coffee drinker so this is a great alternative for me.

It's organic too, which is great!