2Nerada Organic Rosehip with Ginger & Lemongrass

Nerada Organic Rosehip with Ginger & Lemongrass

2Nerada Organic Rosehip with Ginger & Lemongrass

88%13%0%
Brand Manager for Nerada? Claim your listing.

Angieanderson962
Angieanderson962brisbane

Great tip when you want to leave the teabag in the cup while drinking

Someone posted that the tab of the tea bag falls in the cuo, so I wind the string through and around the handle, as I leave my bag in the entire time I'm drinking and this keeps the string out of the way very nicely!

R hunt
R huntSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A bit bland

Can't really taste the ginger or rosehip, mainly the lemon grass. Will have to use two teabags per cup I think.

sanja
sanjaAU27 posts

Lovely, subtle and soothing

I bought this tea on a whim looking for something new and also something soothing for my digestion if I have eaten too much or just eaten to much rubbish food. I find many herbal teas too strong or bitter ... this one is really, really nice. Love that it is Australian and Organic. The ginger is not overpowering and the tea is very gentle and is lovely just before bed. Smells good too. One teabag is good for a 3 cup pot. I also like the Lemon Myrtle and green tea ... good in the morning as it has quite a 'caffeine' kick to it for some reason. Going to try the nettle and the rosehip next.

Kath
Kath4 posts

Love this

I am not a black tea drinker. I have tried many different types of herbal teas, both bag tea and loose leaf, from tea specialist to brand names. This is the only tea I liked. Coles and Woolworths on the central coast NSW are not stocking it anymore, could you please supply stockists
I've tried many teas, it's relaxing
Can't locate it in shops
Love pink
Love pinkSoutheast, SA3 posts

I'm now addicted !

I was a 15 cup a day coffee drinker trying to find some thing else to drink every now and then as its coffee or water for me , black tea makes me vomit on occasion , so I found this tea thought I'd give it a try , I didn't want coffee any more , my family couldn't believe it , I had to drink a coffee here and there as I had caffine withdrawal head aches , but I found this tea seemed to stop me snacking as well , as in I felt full , I know that sounds a bit weird but there you go , I'm a fan now!
I read the tip on the side about adding honey ( don't take sugar usually) , and what a treat!
Nothing
wikki
wikki

Amazing taste

Since drinking this tea for 1 week my digestive system has upped dramatically better than green tea in my opinion. Also I have been sleeping really well I drink 1 cup per day would definitely recommend this tea to my friends I already have my family deinking it!! Buy and try it
Great taste and no weird aftertaste
sparrowsparrowsparrow
sparrowsparrowsparrowAU

Happy_Julie
Happy_JulieSydney, NSW2 posts

Mmmmmmm

First I was struck by the smell, then the subtle and delicious flavours, and then the fuller body of the taste kicks in... after taste is more like a sense of warmth rather than flavourful, great to drink hot in winter.

Surprisingly it makes a refreshing iced tea for a hot day too!!

I've had less muscle cramps since drinking this tea 2-3 cups a day.
delicious hot or cold, no need to sweeten, helps reduce muscle cramping