Nescafé Blend 43

Nescafé Blend 43

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NotHJ

NotHJ

What's happened???

What happened to this classic instant coffee? There was no better or more refreshing instant coffee than Nescafe Blend 43 but there has been a drastic and dreadful change. The smell is awful and the taste is just as vile. I can barely stand drinking it and I don't think I'll be able to buy it ever again. I do not like any other brands so this is extremely upsetting as I really enjoy drinking instant coffee through the day, after having a full strength/real coffee in the morning.

PLEASE change back to the original!

Peter

PeterMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Change of flavour

very disappointed when buying my last can the taste is totally different.
I have been drinking this blend for over 30 years. But now have to find a new coffee.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Kim Green

Kim GreenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Blend 43?

This was my family's coffee, it's just crap in a jar.need to look elsewhere. Goodbye Nestcafe. Your loss and going by the review your product is just going to be sitting on store shelves"no selling". Do yourself a favour change it back...

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $19.99.

JATS

JATSSouthwest, VIC

Why has the Blend 43 changed?

Why has Nescafe Blend 43 changed to "for Australian taste". Up until earlier this year, I was able to choose between the regular one or this "new" one which has the aforesaid wording and more blue background on the label. I accidentally bought this newer one last year and found it unacceptable. My local Woolworths says they just put out what they are sent. Does anyone know if the "older" regular one is still available. If not, I guess I will be changing brands. I usually purchase the 500g size.

Purchased in March 2019 for $14.00.

Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Something has changed.

For years we used Necafe 43 but in the past year maybe, or so, it's gone so weak I need to put two spoonfuls in my cup to get a taste. That's bad economy because if I buy say a 150 gram jar then im only getting 75 gram value. Its definitely got weaker. Not worth the money in my opinion. Put in just 1 full teaspoon and its just the lightest coffee flavour and wishy washy looking. Shame too as its supposed to be Aussie made but I dont care where it's from if it makes a dishwater coffee like it does now.

Purchased in May 2019 for $7.00.

Mo S.

Mo S.Sydney, NSW

THIS IS NOT COFFEE

No coffee smell, no coffee taste. I mean that literally. Wow, I can’t believe it. What have they done to it?!
I’m looking for a replacement, does anyone have any suggestions?

Purchased in April 2019.

Coffee robbery

Usually buy 3 at a time so we don't run out, thought something was odd , no nice smell when opened and taste is crap.opened the next one in case just a bad jar...exactly the same.. bye bye all Nescafe products

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Mosiba

MosibaSydney, NSW

This is not coffee.

Wow. I can’t believe this stuff is being passed off as coffee. There is really NO taste of coffee in this AT ALL! It really is unbelievable, the taste is absolutely disgusting. I’ve been drinking it since I was 10. Three decades later, it’s definitely time for a change. Any suggestions anyone?

Purchased in March 2019.

matt

mattwarrnambool

Nescafe blend 43

Nescafe blend 43 should be taken off the supermarket shelf. The taste off the last jar I purchased was foul. Years ago when nestle made its coffee in Dennington in Victoria the coffee was absolutely the best. It has never been the same since it has been made in Gympie. But lately it has got even worse, so bad that it doesn't even taste like coffee. I think they are selling the burnt scrapings of their coffee drying towers to us. Will not be purchasing anymore.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Bogan blend bites the dust

We have been proud 43 Beans drinkers for years. We have staunchly defended it from attacks by coffee snob critics. No longer! The latest few jars have tasted like factory floor sweepings. Yukko. Goodbye Nescafe.

Purchased in March 2019 for $17.00.

MIK

MIKSydney Surrounds, NSW

changed flavour

they tried sneaking this rubbish in a few years ago by selling it cheaper. i took it back then and i'll be taking this one back too. why do companies keep messing around with things that already work!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Change in taste

I have been drinking Nescafe Blend 43 for years. Lately that taste has changed. If this is a new formula for the coffee I'm afraid I will have to change brands as this new flavour is undrinkable.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

P 383

P 383wollongong

Undrinkable

This is one of the worst, if not the worst coffee that i have ever tasted. Now i know why some people think coffee tastes like dirty dishwater - because this certainly does!

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell OK, taste horrible

The worst coffee I have ever had, so so disappointed, taste horrible, so regret I didn't read the review earlier,

Purchased in December 2018.

This coffee smells like gasoline

I just purchased Nescafe instant coffee and it smells like gasoline. Won't be buying Nescafe or Nestle products ever again. I do not trust nestle products

BeamerSunshine Coast

Bad TV advert

You must never, I repeat, never drink a hot drink of any kind while holding a baby. THINK ABOUT IT. Should be COMMON SENSE.

Well done Nestle and thank you for altering the ad. Five stars *****

Sue

SueAdelaide

Not like it used to be

I have been drinking blend 43 for 15 years. Although I have a nespresso I have always enjoyed an instant coffee as I only need to add a small amount of milk. However, over the past two years I have noticed that the taste and smell is completely different. It smells stale and tastes burnt and off. At first I thought it was my kettle so I purchased a brand new one. Taste still the same! This coffee is disgusting and I will never purchase again unless you change the formula back to the original.

Nescafé instant coffee

I have used the instant Nescafé coffee for years and really like it. Now Nescafé has come out with a new brand which is bitter leaves a metal taste in my mouth and leaves a ring in the coffee cup. I don't know what was wrong with the way it was. I certainly don't like it anymore.
K Vander Velde

Nuckkagod

NuckkagodHell

This coffee is burnt

The beginning taste no flavour doesn't taste nice no crema the smell of burnt coffee the after taste none but when you finally get a full coffee in if you force yourself within the first 5 minutes i feel sick and mouth to dry a disgusting taste left in your mouth for what you pay its actually feels offensive can't believe you still sell this and to my poor mum and she buys this rubbish everyone needs to try Coles instant coffee powder do something about it nescafe because your not as great as you think you are rubbish.

x_Zain_x

x_Zain_xAU

What Happened?

Okay, so what happened to the flavour of this? It used to be my ON-THE-GO coffee when I was too lazy to grind and brew, and now it's just absolutely vile. I would rather drink dish water than this, cause it would taste more better than this garbage..