Nescafé Blend 43

Nescafé Blend 43

Philippe

PhilippeCanberra 2600, ACT

Smells like diesel, taste is average

I bought this for the first time in a while and was very dissapointed by the smell and taste of the coffee. You open the jar and it smells like diesel! All my office colleagues agreed. Is it safe to drink?!

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $4.00.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Phillipe, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment and we’d like to help you further. If you could you kindly call us on 1800 025 361, our team will do our best to assist.

Bring back the original

I agree with everyone’s comments.

The new Nescafé blend 43 is to strong and bitter and just horrible. Bring back the original blend 43. So much better flavour wise. Please

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Heather, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment and we’d like to help you further. If you could you kindly call us on 1800 025 361, our team will do our best to assist.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nescafé blend 43 espresso change in taste

Hello
Something has happened to the instant coffee I have drunk for many years. It tastes bad. I have now bought 3 jars thinking 1 must have been a bad batch and after all these years 1 bad batch is not so bad . But 3 in a row !

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

HI Ian, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment and we’d like to help you further. If you could you kindly call us on 1800 025 361, our team will do our best to assist.

Angela

Angela Perth, WA

Nescafé blend 43 bold and smooth

Bring back Original 43 bean - “Australia’s favourite instant coffee” why has it disappeared? Loyal, unsatisfied customers like myself are now searching for a satisfactory instant coffee from another brand. New varieties some may prefer although many prefer the original and refuse to buy the horrible bold and smooth variant which to me seems far less bold and smooth than original!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $12.00.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Angela, we would like to chat with you about your experience with our product as we value your feedback. Could you please call our team on 1800 025 361 :).

Paula

PaulaCanberra 2600, ACT

Why change a great product

I have been drinking Blend 43 for years now and it was a wonderful product. Now you have changed the way you roast the beans you have totally ruined a great coffee. What idiot in your company thought it was a great idea to change? You must know the saying " if it ain't broke, don't fix it " What are they trying to achieve besides stuffing a perfectly good coffee? Wake up Nescafe and smell the coffee, listen to your customers before it's to late and your coffee sales plunge. I will no longer be buying your products until the original coffee comes back.

Purchased in January 2021 at SPAR for $11.99.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Paula, we're sad to learn of your disappointment and we’d like to help you further. If you could you kindly call us on 1800 025 361, our team will do our best to assist.

SharynQueensland

So disappointed

I have always purchased this product but now it is leaving me feeling a horrible taste and sick after drinking it. Not sure what has changed but I will be looking for a new coffee so disappointed. Never thought I would change.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Sharyn, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment. We'd love to speak with you so we can capture your feedback officially and help give you a better experience. Please call 1800 025 361.

Sharyn

I feel your product was excellent the way it was. I have also read so many more in your reviews so my question is why change the product in any way that was great. I hope you look at the feed backs and can rectife the change.

Blend 43: Left with a bad taste in my mouth

Purchased in January 2021.

Lys85

Lys85

Absolutely terrible

We have been drinking 43 for years, why would you change it ?? we are searching and will be switching. It’s just terrible no, the taste is now gross and undrinkable !

Purchased in January 2021 at Officeworks for $20.00.

mine

mine

Garbage

Its awful! What have you done??? I have been drinking Blend 43 for years and im sorry to say I will be changing by coffee brand! I will probably go to Robert Timms at least this has a pleasant taste and a few varieties to choose from! And I have already placed a complaint on the Nestle website

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

We're sorry to hear this. You can speak to us directly on 1800 025 361 otherwise if you've contacted us via our website we should reply to you shortly.

You guys changed

Wow I thought I was going crazy or my taste buds had gone weird but no I decided to google it and now I have my answers off to find another brand oh how fun it's gonna be wasting money trying other brand all for you guys to make you pockets heavier

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Matt, we're sorry to hear this. If you'd like to give us a call on 1800 025 361 we'll take down your feedback officially and make sure your next experience with Nescafé is a better one.

Merv

MervPerth, WA

"YUK"

It tastes like crap!
I can understand the marketing with the tin changes, however the change in taste will be dollar motivated and is called taking a short cut to save a "buck"
Why couldn't you leave the original taste alone and market it in your "new" range as original taste and flavor.
Many years of drinking your coffee is about to change to another brand and your 2 FULL cans are bound for the bin.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Merv, we're sorry you haven't enjoyed your recent cup of Nescafé and we'd love the opportunity to capture your feedback officially. If you could kindly contact us on 1800 025 361 or via www.nescafe.com.au or www.facebook.com/NescafeANZ

neil.barker.148

neil.barker.148South East Queensland, QLD

What have you done? Yuk

I’ve been drinking Blend 43 for 50 years. But in the last few months you have changed it. At first I thought I had a stale bottle that had been exposed to air but a second bad bottle confirmed it’s the product and this has subsequently been confirmed by others in this forum.
It now tastes like stale coffee. I hate and my wife is actively hunting alternate brands. Nestle - you’ve well and truly stuffed this change.
What did you do?

Purchased in December 2020 for $5.00.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Neil, we're sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed your latest tin or jar of Nescafé Blend 43. If you could call us on 1800 025 361 we'll capture your feedback officially and give you a better experience. :)

Henriette

HenrietteSydney, NSW

Wow. This whole time I thought it was my taste buds.

Totally agree with everyone else it tastes crap. Been drinking Nescafe blend 43 for 30yrs 5 and something has definetly changed for the worse. Too bad thought we were in together for the long run.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $14.00.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Henriette, we're sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed your recent tin or jar or Nescafé Blend 43. If you give us a call on 1800 025 361 we can capture your feedback officially and give you a better experience. :)

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still tastes like crap

I've spent the last few months trying to get use to the new blend 43 bean coffee with no success as it still tastes really bad.

Has anyone found a new coffee to replace Nescafe 43 bean coffee

Purchased in November 2020 at Drakes.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Steve, we're sorry to hear this. If you give us a call we can capture your feedback officially and give you a better experience and even make a personalised recommendation from our wide range of coffees. 1800 025 361.

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPY Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What has happened !!!????

57 years old & have been drinking Blend 43 since I started drinking coffee at 16! The latest tin I purchased tastes completely different???? Its weaker in strength & has a bitter after taste which has turned me right off! I despise all of the other Nescafe Blends & have tried Moccona over the years without success so have always stuck by my Blend 43! If you've changed the formula PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change it back!!! This latest batch is just all so so wrong! :(

Purchased in November 2020 for $20.00.

RODNEY

RODNEYHunter Region, NSW

BOLD AND CRAP

bold and smooth is crap since finding out that can no longer buy blend 43 tried bold and CRAP once and never again tried moccona caramel latta since but thanks nescafe you sure stuffed up

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Keeps the cats away from the veggie patch?

Tastes like it belongs in the garden so I sprinkled it over the veggie patch and now the cats stay on the other side of the street? Sproutlings seem to be doing nicely too, thanks Nestle!!

Are we going to start finding your products in Bunnings soon?

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths.

George T

George TEyre Peninsula, SA

What happened???

We have always had blend43 but the last few cans that we’ve bought have had a strange burnt taste and sadly we will no longer be buying this product

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $14.00.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi George, we're sorry to hear of your experience and we would love for you to reach out to us on 1800 025 361, so we can look into this for you. Thank you.

Tastes like burned mud

We have been drinking blend 43 for over 30 years and recently in the last few months it just doesn't have the same taste, we also have tried all your Nestle coffee variations with hope, and none are anywhere close to the taste of the original blend 43, they all taste terrible. We now have switched to another company.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.00.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Nicholas, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We would like to look further into this and encourage you to call our friendly team on 1800 025 361. We hope to speak with you soon.

e.moss

e.moss

burnt and bitter

burnt and bitter, I threw it in the bin and now use Moccona, you sad excuse for coffee makers.

Purchased in January 2019.

Paul H.

Paul H.asked

I’ve been drinking Nescafé for 35 years , couple of weeks ago my wife made me a coffee and I thought she had put double the coffee in or a lite milk as it tasted disgusting so I poured it out and made myself a new cup but what the hell it was too strong and dark and similar strength to the standard coffee in the uk , Nescafé have no right to change the taste of a long standing coffee without informing customers , it’s disgusting and I don’t buy into the Nescafé PR team claiming they have changed to give a better taste , this has been changed due to cost cutting , prove me different

Franko
Franko

Spot on Paul. I can't for the life of me understand why these giant corporations have to meddle with their products,and in this case their most successful and best selling one,from right around the world.
Nescafe have a huge range of coffees(none of which I like) in every shop and supermarket globally but bizarrely they chose (everyone's favourite) Blend 43 to radically alter.
I'm still on the hunt to find an alternative from the many other manufacturers but sadly,to date,with little success.

Jennifer

Jenniferasked

Please do not say the recipe hasn’t changed, because it has, it’s disgusting, it is weak and has no flavour, will not be buying Nescafé again unless it goes back to the original Nescafé

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Jennifer, we hate to hear about such a bad experience but we would love the opportunity to talk with you over the phone so we can take down your comments and capture them officially against this particular batch of coffee. If you could kindly give our team a call on 1800 025 361 quoting case #29241338. We look forward to speaking with you soon and giving you a better experience with the coffee you know and love.

Mishka D.
Mishka D.

It is not the same very sad. I have drunk and loved this coffee for years. Unless you go back I will have to find something else. The new blend is terrible! I threw out two tins and found an old one still selling and in date

Rocco C.

Rocco C.asked

Where do ii get sachets like you get in hotels

Preggo L
Preggo L

I found these at Padstow Food Service in Sydney and they deliver anywhere
Hope that helps

Get an answer from our members and Nescafé representatives

CategoryInstant Coffees