Nescafé Blend 43

Nescafé Blend 43

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible

Bought one 500g can of blend 43 and tried it and thought it tasted funny. Bought another 500g and l don't think I will open it. I would like a refund.Why change the blend, to save money?
You will lose loyal customers.

Purchased in December 2019 at Foodland for $14.00.

Change to vile taste and burnt smell Nescafe Blend 43

Nescafe Blend 43 has definitely changed flavour. I used to look forward to two morning cups BUT now it tastes and smells vile. It smells burnt both in the jar and especially when prepared. It has a terrible taste. I will not purchase Nescafe ever again. It really confuses me that seemingly to save a few cents big companies compromise in this way. I have been drinking Nescafe Blend 43 since it was first introduced many many many years ago. Good bye Nescafe.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Trista

TristaSydney, NSW

Zero Stars!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Change Back to old recipe.

I am not sure if you have changed your recipe or somehow BURNT a huge batch and passed it off as coffee. I do notice it has Imported beans now, but made in Australia. It tastes AWFUL.

Purchased in November 2019 for $15.00.

Rhonda Ingram

Rhonda IngramFar North Queensland, QLD

Unhappy with new taste & smell.

This new taste is definitely NOT an improvement. Have been drinking Blend 43 for many years & always enjoyed it, but it now tastes like a very cheap brand. Also the smell when you opened a new tin used to be lovely, now it smells like dirt. Will be switching to another brand next time I buy coffee.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.00.

sagar

sagarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst instant coffee I have ever tasted.

I have been drinking Nescafe 43 at home and at work for many decades now, only to find recently that the new taste makes it undrinkable. A burnt taste would be an accurate description. A co-worker began adding sugar so that she could drink it. I assumed it was a new, cheaper brand. I was quite shocked when the same co-worker opened a cupboard door to reveal a large can of Nescafe Blend 43. Wow! I couldn't believe it. I drank tea for a few weeks before bringing in some 'Nescafe Original' from home (ie, not the Blend 43). That tastes fine (usual taste). But I'm wondering if that taste will change when I buy a replacement jar.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Douggy

DouggySydney, NSW

Nescafe 43 disgusting tatste

Have been a Nescafe 43 drinker every morning for over 40 years,but the 2 150g I bought in May 2019
tasted like it was burnt I took 1 jar back and swapped it for another jar but I made 1 cup and the taste is still terrible.Shame on you Nescafe for changing this product.
Will not buy ever again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $9.40.

disappointed in new flavour

Why oh why have you changed the flavour and smell of Nescafe blend 43, it is absolutely awful and we are having to change our brand of coffee.

Purchased for $18.50.

NotHJ

NotHJ

What's happened???

What happened to this classic instant coffee? There was no better or more refreshing instant coffee than Nescafe Blend 43 but there has been a drastic and dreadful change. The smell is awful and the taste is just as vile. I can barely stand drinking it and I don't think I'll be able to buy it ever again. I do not like any other brands so this is extremely upsetting as I really enjoy drinking instant coffee through the day, after having a full strength/real coffee in the morning.

PLEASE change back to the original!

Peter

PeterMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Change of flavour

very disappointed when buying my last can the taste is totally different.
I have been drinking this blend for over 30 years. But now have to find a new coffee.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Kim Green

Kim GreenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Blend 43?

This was my family's coffee, it's just crap in a jar.need to look elsewhere. Goodbye Nestcafe. Your loss and going by the review your product is just going to be sitting on store shelves"no selling". Do yourself a favour change it back...

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $19.99.

JATS

JATSSouthwest, VIC

Why has the Blend 43 changed?

Why has Nescafe Blend 43 changed to "for Australian taste". Up until earlier this year, I was able to choose between the regular one or this "new" one which has the aforesaid wording and more blue background on the label. I accidentally bought this newer one last year and found it unacceptable. My local Woolworths says they just put out what they are sent. Does anyone know if the "older" regular one is still available. If not, I guess I will be changing brands. I usually purchase the 500g size.

Purchased in March 2019 for $14.00.

Xy guy

Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Something has changed.

For years we used Necafe 43 but in the past year maybe, or so, it's gone so weak I need to put two spoonfuls in my cup to get a taste. That's bad economy because if I buy say a 150 gram jar then im only getting 75 gram value. Its definitely got weaker. Not worth the money in my opinion. Put in just 1 full teaspoon and its just the lightest coffee flavour and wishy washy looking. Shame too as its supposed to be Aussie made but I dont care where it's from if it makes a dishwater coffee like it does now.

Purchased in May 2019 for $7.00.

Mo S.

Mo S.Sydney, NSW

THIS IS NOT COFFEE

No coffee smell, no coffee taste. I mean that literally. Wow, I can’t believe it. What have they done to it?!
I’m looking for a replacement, does anyone have any suggestions?

Purchased in April 2019.

Coffee robbery

Usually buy 3 at a time so we don't run out, thought something was odd , no nice smell when opened and taste is crap.opened the next one in case just a bad jar...exactly the same.. bye bye all Nescafe products

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Mosiba

MosibaSydney, NSW

This is not coffee.

Wow. I can’t believe this stuff is being passed off as coffee. There is really NO taste of coffee in this AT ALL! It really is unbelievable, the taste is absolutely disgusting. I’ve been drinking it since I was 10. Three decades later, it’s definitely time for a change. Any suggestions anyone?

Purchased in March 2019.

matt

mattwarrnambool

Nescafe blend 43

Nescafe blend 43 should be taken off the supermarket shelf. The taste off the last jar I purchased was foul. Years ago when nestle made its coffee in Dennington in Victoria the coffee was absolutely the best. It has never been the same since it has been made in Gympie. But lately it has got even worse, so bad that it doesn't even taste like coffee. I think they are selling the burnt scrapings of their coffee drying towers to us. Will not be purchasing anymore.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Bogan blend bites the dust

We have been proud 43 Beans drinkers for years. We have staunchly defended it from attacks by coffee snob critics. No longer! The latest few jars have tasted like factory floor sweepings. Yukko. Goodbye Nescafe.

Purchased in March 2019 for $17.00.

MIK

MIKSydney Surrounds, NSW

changed flavour

they tried sneaking this rubbish in a few years ago by selling it cheaper. i took it back then and i'll be taking this one back too. why do companies keep messing around with things that already work!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Change in taste

I have been drinking Nescafe Blend 43 for years. Lately that taste has changed. If this is a new formula for the coffee I'm afraid I will have to change brands as this new flavour is undrinkable.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.