Nescafé Café Menu Range

It is still pretty unpleasant even if it is the 'best instant cappuccino'

I spend a lot of money on Cappuccinos from coffee shops and also drink (and enjoy) normal Nescafe instant coffee so had my hopes up on this one.
The Nescafe Cappuccino is seriously unpleasant I managed less than half of my 150ml cup combined with 'not boiling' (95 degree) water. I have thrown the rest of the packet.
The worst feature is the scum on top that is trying to approximate milk foam. It smells and tastes like out of date milk powder also despite vigorous stirring mine still contained little pockets of undissolved cappuccino powder!
The underlying coffee tastes like normal Nescafe which is okay but is badly tainted by the milk flavour.
The only redeeming feature are the chocolate sprinkles which are quite nice but sadly don't make up for an undrinkable product.

Purchased .

Best instant cappuccino

I really like the taste and froth from Nescafe cappuccino sachets. Simple and fast cappuccino made easy at home. I use to have a pod coffee machine to make same, but prefer this product. Easy to take in handbag to make at work. Very convenient. Large box needs an extra Choccy shaker

Purchased at Safeway for $6.49.

Caramel latte

Hello all, re caramel latte. Wow. This has certainly changed, I don't remember it being soo sour.
It tastes disgusting, its sooo sour and horrible
I would like it to go back to the old flavour, it tasted much better back then.

Purchased at Stratco VIC, Mildura for $5.00.

BRING IT BACK!!!

Please, please, please bring back salted caramel moch! Since it’s been off the market my life has been ruined!! It’s was the only reason I got out of bed! PLEASE BRING BACK “SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA!!!

A perfect drink for non coffee drinkers

Please Please bring back your Chai Coffee latte. As an avid “dirty Chai” drinker this was perfect as an at home substitute .
Not too sweet and just the perfect hint of coffee. Great for the picnic basket or to take away with you.
Please rethink and bring back.

love the cuppicino

live the cuppicino just the 24 value pack needs a second chocalate shaker as 1 only gets through half a box so the other half a box means you have your cuppicino with no dusting

Nice, sweet, comforting

Nice wake-me-up. We do add one Equal as well for a bit of extra sweetness. The flavour is mild, but definitely hazelnut. So easy, so quick. Nice and frothy.

Even more sickly.

Until recently I really liked these cappuccino sachets. The latest ones on supermarket shelves with use by dates of Aug 2019 are aweful. They don't even smell like coffee! Sickly taste as well. Very disappointing.

Urgent request

Please bring salted caramel cappuccino back. The flavoured latte is great but nothing beats the caramel cappuccino.. Thank you so much.

Awful .. It was an assault on my taste buds

This tasted horrible . Didn't even taste like caramel latte , tasted and smelt like butter ..... My life will never be the same after sampling this

Great taste

I love these. They put a kick in my day. Much cheaper than going to buy one from cafe. Totally love the convenience.

Butterscotch???

Woo hoo its back!!! BUT it's not the same, it's more coffee than butterscotch flavour.

Please please bring the original back -bought heaps of packets only to return them, disappointed..

A mess with packet sizes change over

Nescafe is doing away with the 30 packs now making them 26 packs this I'm told is to line up with the same as Aussie products. In the meantime you can only buy the 10 sachets and at 8.99 its too pricey. Customers are being put out by the change over by stock being not supplied because of the change over. Nescafe should bring the price down on the 10 packs at this time because i feel we are paying too much when we could buy a 30 or a 20 pack for 8.99 10.99- 16.99 Its an inconvenience that customers cant get the flavors especially Vanilla as i find its hard to come buy at any time not just now. So i am now not buying Nescafe anymore Greggs is 3.99 and to me taste is so much superior. Sorry Nescafe but its not good enough the change over with stock supply could have been handled so much better.

Bring it Back

Please please bring back the salted caramel flavour. It was and is the best. I have tried the others so have stopped buying the coffee as they were not as nice. Thank you

I can't live without it

When are you going to bring butterscotch coffee back and Irish coffee back they are the very best coffee there is

Please bring it back!

I have a Nescafe cafe coffee every morning and so looked forward to the Salted caramel flavour. I was so disappointed when it was taken off the Menu. I am now drinking the Toffee Nut but it is nowhere near as flavoursome as the Salted Caramel. Please, please bring it back! (I feel the same about the White Chocolate Mocha!)

A must have for every pantry

Wonderful flavour, smooth and a must have for every household. Get it while you can. Limited Edition is a tease.

Alright but not as smooth or fragrant

Good for a quick fix but Im not a big fan of the range because as expected, nothing is as good as a nicely-brewed coffee which can be quite smooth. I love the fragrance of coffee but this didn't really give off that smell. Thought I would give hazelnut a shot because I like my coffee slightly on the sweeter side and surprisely it was delievered in that aspect

extra chocolate sprinker

i have found nescafe cappuccino strong 23 serves at coles was buying the 10 serve
26 serves is more economical
it only has one chocolate shaker can you make it 2 shakers per pack as this is what makes the coffee better
thanks [email address removed]

The best, why gone?

This was by far the best of these flavoured sachets, as it actually has flavour! Why is it off the shelves, I mean coconut coffee, really !?

Will Nescafé bring back the Chai Coffee special edition?

Why oh why did you take the Salted Caramel flavour off the market? Also liked the Coconut flavour and the white Mocha and now the Toffee Nut. My supply of the sachets had run low this week. I searched for the above (gave up on salted caramel a long time ago). Even the Toffee Nut as insipid as it is, can no longer be found easily. So my question is- Nescafé/ Nestle spends exorbitant amounts on coming up with new products and then takes them OFF the market? Do you ever listen to your customers? Or do you NOT spend enough on promoting your product to get a loyal customer base for the new products?

Could you please tell me why you aren't making chai coffee any longer? We really miss it , it was our favourite coffee and used to buy 4 boxes a week

Similar listings