Nescafé Café Menu Range

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lovely coffee when the flavour is there

Some of the sachets are strong and some are so weak that you would think you are drinking hot milk.

Purchased in October 2019 for $11.00.

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Delicious Decafe

There are several people in my household who need decaffeinated beverages and Nescafé Cappuccino Decafe hits the spot. When I'm lucky enough to partake of one of these convenient sachets, I don't feel like I'm missing out. I honestly don't notice any difference between the decafe and the regular.

Purchased at Bunbury 6230.

Discontinued- Noooo

Butterscotch is the only one I can drink that doesn’t upset my stomach- not a real coffee drinker obviously. Goodbye Nescafé, we were friends for a long time but you no longer meet my needs. Nothing else will do.

Purchased at IGA.

Terrible now they’ve changed it

They’ve changed it,, the cappuccino sweet,, I bought a box, every sachet was different,, one was milky unsweetened,, then I tried another,, it was sour burnt coffee,,none of 5hem are like a cappuccino,,, it was brilliant before

Purchased in August 2019.

annie

annieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nescafe Cafe Cappuccino sachets

Nescafe Cafe cappuccino sachets. I found them a little weak and artificial for my taste. I need two sachets to taste the coffee much at all. Everyone's taste is different though I think.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Karen k

Karen kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful coffee , but hard to open up compared to the others

The sachets are no where near as easy to open as the other range .. alway end up using scissors .. but love the cappuccino mix it’s very nice and will use them all the time

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Butterscotch

ButterscotchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its more coffee than butterscotch

I was very excited to taste this latte but it has no flavour I cannot even taste the butterscotch just the strong coffee .. please put more flavour to this latte..

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $2.99.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

It is still pretty unpleasant even if it is the 'best instant cappuccino'

Purchased in March 2019.

Chrissy

ChrissyVictoria

Best instant cappuccino

I really like the taste and froth from Nescafe cappuccino sachets. Simple and fast cappuccino made easy at home. I use to have a pod coffee machine to make same, but prefer this product. Easy to take in handbag to make at work. Very convenient. Large box needs an extra Choccy shaker

Purchased in February 2019 at Safeway for $6.49.

Fee

FeeThe Mallee, VIC

Caramel latte

Hello all, re caramel latte. Wow. This has certainly changed, I don't remember it being soo sour.
It tastes disgusting, its sooo sour and horrible
I would like it to go back to the old flavour, it tasted much better back then.

Purchased in February 2019 at Stratco VIC, Mildura for $5.00.

BRING IT BACK!!!

Please, please, please bring back salted caramel moch! Since it’s been off the market my life has been ruined!! It’s was the only reason I got out of bed! PLEASE BRING BACK “SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA!!!

A perfect drink for non coffee drinkers

Please Please bring back your Chai Coffee latte. As an avid “dirty Chai” drinker this was perfect as an at home substitute .
Not too sweet and just the perfect hint of coffee. Great for the picnic basket or to take away with you.
Please rethink and bring back.

dave

dave

love the cuppicino

live the cuppicino just the 24 value pack needs a second chocalate shaker as 1 only gets through half a box so the other half a box means you have your cuppicino with no dusting

JB

JBSydney

Nice, sweet, comforting - or used to be.

Nice wake-me-up. We do add one Equal as well for a bit of extra sweetness. The flavour is mild, but definitely hazelnut. So easy, so quick. Nice and frothy.
EDIT - APRIL 2019 - They have changed the formula. It tastes quite watery now in comparison to a few months ago. No longer a recommendation for a comforting cuppa. (We had a stash in the cupboard and there is a marked taste difference between late 2018 vs 2019 expiry). Pity, the old one was really good. I wonder if they have changed their test facilities to another place and the testers have a different taste expectation?

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.30.

Jensy

JensyBendigo

Even more sickly.

Until recently I really liked these cappuccino sachets. The latest ones on supermarket shelves with use by dates of Aug 2019 are aweful. They don't even smell like coffee! Sickly taste as well. Very disappointing.

Urgent request

Please bring salted caramel cappuccino back. The flavoured latte is great but nothing beats the caramel cappuccino.. Thank you so much.

Awful .. It was an assault on my taste buds

This tasted horrible . Didn't even taste like caramel latte , tasted and smelt like butter ..... My life will never be the same after sampling this

Donna K

Donna KAU

Great taste

I love these. They put a kick in my day. Much cheaper than going to buy one from cafe. Totally love the convenience.

Butterscotch???

Woo hoo its back!!! BUT it's not the same, it's more coffee than butterscotch flavour.

Please please bring the original back -bought heaps of packets only to return them, disappointed..

A mess with packet sizes change over