Nescafé Café Menu Range

Nescafé Café Menu Range

Cappuccino, Butterscotch Latte, Cappuccino Strong, etc...

rainbird456

rainbird456Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheapened the taste absolutely terrible

I have bought all varieties of the Nescafe' range including Caramel, Moccha, Hazelnut which was my favourite now the sachets are weak in taste and even using two does not compare with the old taste and like a latte' thickness that I used to get out of one sachet should be frothy, creamy and smell of coffee and also changing the packaging. Cheapening a product and adding a new package to then each fortnight with all 3 major supermarkets rotating by having them on special at 1/2 price is woeful, please go back to the original sachets and stop ripping us the customer off.....not happy.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $3.75.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi, we'd love to capture your feedback officially if you could kindly contact Nescafé on 1800 025 361 or via www.nescafe.com.au or www.facebook.com/NescafeANZ

fiona c.

fiona c.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Changed and not for the best!

I have been using these lattes for years and have always enjoyed them.As of late the taste has been horrible, not much coffee flavour and the foam is missing.I thought it was me so I brought a box from another supermarket but it was the same.These are not at all how I had come to like my latte.The caramel is not there , it is like someone has watered them down.This change happened in conjuction with the design of the packet changing.I than went on to try the cappacino flavour only to find it too has been changed.I will not be buying them anymore as the taste I had grown to love is gone.I will be finding a new coffee for me.Stay clear of this product if you like a decent coffee!

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $6.30.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Fiona, we'd love to speak with you so we can take down your feedback officially and investigate this for you. Kindly give us a call on 1800 025 361. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Adam W.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely disgusting

I purchased my usual caramel latte in October 2020 and it's so bad I would rather drink my own urine.
The taste of this coffee has been slowly removed by nescafe and it certainly would start a war in my eyes.
It always has a very bitter chemical smell and taste to it.
Don' t worry the cappuccino tastes as bad .
Nescafe ...time to shut up shop and go do something else.
The batch has the use by date of October 2021.

Purchased in October 2020 for $6.30.

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

That doesn't sound right. We'd love it if you could give us a call so we could investigate for you. 1800 025 361. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Katie

Recently changed, not creamy anymore

I recently purchased 4 boxes of the caramel latte sachets as I always do when they're half price, only to find they have changed the ingredients and are no longer creamy. It's just watered down coffee now. I have an old box and compared them, the milk solids have dropped down the ingredients list, so that would be why they're not as creamy. I think I'll return the unopened 3 boxes as their just not as good as they used to be. Why do manufacturing companies insist on changing products? Do they think we won't notice!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $3.15.

Katie

Funny, they don't want to speak to me

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Katie, Product Review is a third party website for reviewing different supermarket products. If you'd like to reach out to Nescafé please call 1800 025 361 or visit www.nescafe.com.au or www.facebook.com/NescafeANZ

Chris L.

Chris L.Sydney, NSW

This Needs To Come Back!

This is by far the best coffee sachet ever. Absolutely devastated that its discontinued. I really do hope they bring it back. My mornings havent been the same ever since.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

nissacow

nissacowSydney, NSW

Product contaminated

3 boxes of product were contaminated pre purchase and it appears that unless I willingly accept "Personalised targeted communications" Nescafe refuse to allow me to progress and lodge a complaint to seek reimbursement. Nor will it allow me to load files.

Nasty company policy that voids consumer law.

Update - got to speak to their Complaints folks, who had no idea THAT was the criteria to lodge a complaint and that if u didn't agree we page would not let u progress. Are sending a voucher to cover cost of contaminated product

Purchased in July 2020.

Morris

MorrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warning - Definite issue with this product

Purchased in January 2020.

Ann W.

Ann W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Devo its deleted

Its the only one I liked. Bring it back @Nescafe #Nescafe PLEASE

Purchased at Woolworths.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it but needs extra chocolate shakers

Great taste have them daily but it needs more chocolate in the value box
Buy the standard box of 10 you get one shaker buy the value box of 26 get chocolate shaker doesn't make sense please fix this problem Nescafe

Purchased in January 2020.

Find out how Nescafé Café Menu Range compares to other Instant Coffees

Lovely coffee when the flavour is there

Some of the sachets are strong and some are so weak that you would think you are drinking hot milk.

Purchased in October 2019 for $11.00.

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Delicious Decafe

There are several people in my household who need decaffeinated beverages and Nescafé Cappuccino Decafe hits the spot. When I'm lucky enough to partake of one of these convenient sachets, I don't feel like I'm missing out. I honestly don't notice any difference between the decafe and the regular.

Purchased at Bunbury 6230.

Olcheez

Olcheez

Discontinued- Noooo

Butterscotch is the only one I can drink that doesn’t upset my stomach- not a real coffee drinker obviously. Goodbye Nescafé, we were friends for a long time but you no longer meet my needs. Nothing else will do.

Purchased at IGA.

Terrible now they’ve changed it

They’ve changed it,, the cappuccino sweet,, I bought a box, every sachet was different,, one was milky unsweetened,, then I tried another,, it was sour burnt coffee,,none of 5hem are like a cappuccino,,, it was brilliant before

Purchased in August 2019.

annie

annieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nescafe Cafe Cappuccino sachets

Nescafe Cafe cappuccino sachets. I found them a little weak and artificial for my taste. I need two sachets to taste the coffee much at all. Everyone's taste is different though I think.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Karen k

Karen kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful coffee , but hard to open up compared to the others

The sachets are no where near as easy to open as the other range .. alway end up using scissors .. but love the cappuccino mix it’s very nice and will use them all the time

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Butterscotch

ButterscotchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its more coffee than butterscotch

I was very excited to taste this latte but it has no flavour I cannot even taste the butterscotch just the strong coffee .. please put more flavour to this latte..

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $2.99.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

It is still pretty unpleasant even if it is the 'best instant cappuccino'

Purchased in March 2019.

Chrissy

ChrissyVictoria

Best instant cappuccino

I really like the taste and froth from Nescafe cappuccino sachets. Simple and fast cappuccino made easy at home. I use to have a pod coffee machine to make same, but prefer this product. Easy to take in handbag to make at work. Very convenient. Large box needs an extra Choccy shaker

Purchased in February 2019 at Safeway for $6.49.

Fee

FeeThe Mallee, VIC

Caramel latte

Hello all, re caramel latte. Wow. This has certainly changed, I don't remember it being soo sour.
It tastes disgusting, its sooo sour and horrible
I would like it to go back to the old flavour, it tasted much better back then.

Purchased in February 2019 at Stratco VIC, Mildura for $5.00.

BRING IT BACK!!!

Please, please, please bring back salted caramel moch! Since it’s been off the market my life has been ruined!! It’s was the only reason I got out of bed! PLEASE BRING BACK “SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA!!!

Angel

Angelasked

Café Menu Range

I’m bored by the limited range of flavours available ( sweetness and strength of straight cappuchino mix doesn’t count). I like the Salted Caramel and Butterscotch,
, which seem to have been discontinued. Hazelnut flavour is full but the Vanilla and Creme brûlée need a more intense flavour. Will you ever bring back Irish Creme , it’s my favourite. It seems my local Woolworths is not stocking Almond late, Coles has promoted it on tv.

Adam W.

I am so over the caramel latte as the taste changed months ago beyond any shadow of a doubt ‼ I tried the sugar free caramel and it was like drinking a bottle of maple syrup. I have bought the caramel latte ever since it hit the shelves, but never again. I believe nescafe have become not what they use to be and I don't buy any of their range anymore..

The Nescafé TeamNescafé

Hi Angel, Product Review is a third party website for reviewing different supermarket products. If you'd like to reach out to Nescafé please call 1800 025 361 or visit www.nescafe.com.au or www.facebook.com/NescafeANZ

Vanessa R.

Vanessa R.asked

Café Menu Range

Please bring back Coconut Latte. I am lactose intolerant and like my flavoured coffee. Coconut Latte & Hazelnut Latte were the only flavours I could drink that do not cause my revolting lactose intolerance symptoms from occurring. You took away coconut and now I'm stuck with hazelnut. I am so sick of hazelnut, it's been months now. I miss my coconut latte. It is still available in UK & USA, so why not here in Australia? Please please please bring it back.

Linda C.
Linda C.

Yes please bring this permanently back. There have been quite a few of us who loved this flavour. There is too many cappuccino varieties. You could eliminate one of them to bring it back.

Karen M.

Karen M.asked

Café Menu Butterscotch Latte

Please tell me that Nescafe has deleted butterscotch latte again they are the best ones

Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

you want me to tell you what you already know. Not available in my local shops. Fools

Get an answer from our members and Nescafé representatives

Compare all 11 Nescafé Café Menu Range