Nescafé Gold Barista Style

Smooth, Intense

4.1

Karen T.

Karen T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My favourite instant coffee... gone! Crazy.

I have enjoyed this coffee for ages and am disappointed to see it has been discontinued. I am almost out of my last tin and have no idea what else comes close to this coffee. Help!

Purchased in February 2019.

Sue S

Sue SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect coffee

Why have they stopped it. Best instant coffee ever. Bought supplies from out of the way grocer after they stopped stocking it in the regular outlets in my suburbs and miss it

Purchased in April 2019 for A$19.00.

Mezzzy

MezzzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why ?

When your on a good thing, why oh heavens why? would you get rid of it! I’m not an instant coffee drinker but this coffee is so good. It’s smooth and light to drink. Actually quite enjoyable. Please Nescafé bring back this Golden coffee back!

AnneBrisbane

Nescafé Gold Intense Barista Style.

I am absolutely gobsmacked that some numpty has chosen to discontinue this fabulous upmarket product One of the best instant
coffees produced. Please bring it back !

Amazing Coffee

I ran out of my usual coffee and had to resort to a sachet my sister had given me of Nescafe Gold Smooth Barista coffee. I was immediately enamoured and couldn't wait to go and buy a jar of this amazing coffee. Imagine my huge disappointment to find that it has been discontinued. I am hoping that it will be produced again in the future.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fabulous coffee

Best coffee I have had in forever. Put all my family and friends on to it. Why would you take away an amazing product. Lost me from Nescafe now - I will go back to tea.

Clare

ClareMelbourne

Bring this back please

Hi can’t you please bring this coffee back. I’m a coffee snob and actually loved this instant coffee. I’m devastated and need to know when it’s back please.

BictonB

BictonBPerth, WA

No longer available??

This became my favourite coffee. Better than the few other brands of mixed blend with beans. Even better than the Moccona I've been drinking most of my life. Bring it back please.

Reminds me of my childhood ... perfect coffee ... why discontinue it?

Real coffee flavour aroma matches the expected taste . Smooth and delicious.
Perfect drink to relax.

disappointed

Disappointed that Barista Style Smooth has been discontinued. It was an enjoyable cup that can't been equalled. Will revert to tea.

Jean

JeanEdgewater

This coffee was perfect

Nescafe please bring back this coffee I am normally a tea drinker but tasted this coffee it was lovely and now you have discontinued tried the other stuff thinking it was the same. No where near, will go back to tea.

OllyGriffith

One of the nicest instant coffee's I have had for many years

For my taste buds it has an excellent flavour it's a pity it is discontued

I am devastated

I have only just discovered that Nescafé have discontinued the Barista Smooth instant coffee and I am devastated. This was by far THE best tasting instant coffee on the market. I bought the new Gold original in the big tin thinking it might be similar but unfortunately it tastes like dishwater. Nescafé please consider bringing back your best coffee ever. I so enjoyed barista style coffee and without the Nescafé Smooth I am now forced to change brands. I say that having been a loyal Nescafé drinker for over 20 years. A few reviews have recommended Moccona's barista range so I will try that. Bring back the Barista Nescafe!

Check your nearest Reject Shop

Quality product. Unimpressed it was discontinued. I then found it on the shelves at The Reject Shop today. 190g tins priced at $10. Exp. 05/2019. I'll be stocking up!

Jennifer_Williams

Jennifer_WilliamsAU

NOT HAPPY JAN

Finally I find a coffee that I really like and you have discontinued it, WHY.

The best instant coffe.

The Nescafé Gold Barista Style smooth was the very best instant coffee I have ever tasted and I am at a complete loss to understand why it has been discontinued. Please bring it back.

Barista Smooth, where is it!! The only good Coffee on the market!! GONE!

Hi I was not a big Coffee drinker but found and LOVED barista Smooth.. Why would this be removed as it was your BEST product. Nothing else like it. That new jar stuff is absolute rubbish compared to the tin of Smooth. Very very disappointed. I would like to see it back!

Better than $3.50 cap - now gone??

Googled 'Nescafe Barista Style' as couldn't be located anywhere only to see this review site to find, to my disappointment, that it's discontinued. Just tried 'Intense Gold' but no where near as good.

So upset I can't buy it anymore

I thoroughly enjoyed this coffee infact it's the best supermarket coffee I have ever ever tasted ! Where has it gone ? Has it been discontinued ?? If so WHY?

Bronj

BronjGlass house Mountains

A big thank you to the Consumer engagement services team at Nescafe for sending me a jar of my favorite coffee, a totally unexpected surprise. After not being able to find the tin I complained to the company and have had good feedback. So a massive thank you.

Marie McDasked

Gold Barista Style Intense

where is this available to buy in Australia

Where can I buy Nescafe Gold Barista style Intense coffee

Brian D.

Brian D.asked

Gold Barista Style Smooth

the same as every one else is asking please provide an explanation

Michael English
Michael English

Obviously the company found it's cheaper more profitable products coffees were lagging in sales. Hold the stocks of the better beans used for the Barista coffee and sell it on the Futures market. People will " get over it " and revert to cheaper, not so good coffee. Makes more profit, regularly. Nescafe is just like any other big brand. Give me your cash!

Hassa80

Hassa80asked

Gold Barista Style Smooth

Is necafe gold smooth barista style a discontinued product?

GIB

Yes but I found it still for sale in The Reject Shop.

Olly

yes it is not on any of the shelves of the major outlets ,barista style intense is available at the regect shops but it is no where near the the same as the smooth barista

Telly
Telly

Yes, unfortunately it was discontinued around the middle of this year. it is no longer advertised on the Nescafe website and you will not find it at any major supermarket.

Get an answer from our members and Nescafé representatives