4.1

67%11%22%

Steve Cook
Steve Cook

Mixed feelings!!

Great product. but lid is very delicate and you cannot purchase just the lid from them. Not very Eco. Of course they just want you to purchase a new one at £18. They should look at the bigger picture. Would I recommend it, no because we have had three of these travel mugs and two of the lids have broken. spending £5 on a new lid would be okay and would be more acceptable because of ware and tear. Show details
Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lid breaks easily and cannot be replaced

Yes the mug holds the temperature well however, the plastic screw in lid catch broke easily when dropped on the floor (from a low height) and this cannot be replaced; the mug now does not seal so is useless. Customer service at Nespresso said that I would have to buy a new mug; well, sorry Nespresso but I shall be taking my business elsewhere... Show details
AlinSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Best Travel Mug I've used

It keeps the temperature for long time comparing to others and the most important IT DOES NOT LEAK
I have mine for around 2 years and still good. Very easy to wash, Not very expensive. Show details
Vanessa T
Vanessa T

Best travel mug I've ever bought

I have purchased many travel mugs over the years and this is hands down ...the best I have ever bought. No drips, no mess and easy to drink from. my coffee stays hot longer due to the double wall and it is easy to clean. I'm going to buy more for Christmas presents. Show details
Pat J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Love it!!!

Simple yet elegant design. Initially bought 2 for myself and for my partner. Then bought another one for my dad in law. I’m using my travel mug for 8 months now and it never disappoint me. It keeps the hot drink inside warm for 3-4 hours. I even put my mug with hot liquid in it inside the fridge and came back for 1.5 hours, and to my surprised, the liquid was still warm. :) It also won’t spill your drinks when put inside your bag unlike my previous coffee travel mugs.

Highly recommended!!

Jas
JasMelbourne4 posts

Fantastic cup design but disappointing lid design

I was in love with the cup from the day I saw it in the store so I decided to buy one for my travels. The design , look and feel of the whole cup is premium but the lid design is disappointing. The lip is way too deep when I try to drink the hot coffee it comes slowly and finally drops between the tongue and teeth.

I will buy another one if Nespresso can improve the lid design.

jackiefuller
jackiefuller78 posts

I literally use it 24/7

It's very strong and easy to clean and looks good...for a few extra $ although mine was a gift I do know that they are expensive ....for a few extra dollars it will last you a lifetime!.

KellieL
KellieLSydney42 posts

Perfect

This travel mug does exactly what it is supposed to do - keeps my Nespresso hot during my morning drive to work.

In an attempt to save some money for a trip to the UK later this year, I have forgone my morning coffee and have been making a Nespresso but I doubt I will go back to buying a morning coffee as the Citiz mug is working out well.

cazan
cazan13 posts

Hot Hot Hot

Bought a travel mug from Nespresso and it's the best thing since sliced bread! It actually keeps my coffee hot for 3 hours. Looks great, stainless steel and not hot to the touch. My barista asked me to get one for her! A little expensive but well worth the cost.
It actually does what it's supposed to