Nespresso CitiZ Travel Mug

Nespresso CitiZ Travel Mug

See the Best Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best travel mug I've ever bought

I have purchased many travel mugs over the years and this is hands down ...the best I have ever bought. No drips, no mess and easy to drink from. my coffee stays hot longer due to the double wall and it is easy to clean. I'm going to buy more for Christmas presents.

Purchased in May 2019 for $25.00.

Love it!!!

Simple yet elegant design. Initially bought 2 for myself and for my partner. Then bought another one for my dad in law. I’m using my travel mug for 8 months now and it never disappoint me. It keeps the hot drink inside warm for 3-4 hours. I even put my mug with hot liquid in it inside the fridge and came back for 1.5 hours, and to my surprised, the liquid was still warm. :) It also won’t spill your drinks when put inside your bag unlike my previous coffee travel mugs.

Highly recommended!!

Fantastic cup design but disappointing lid design

I was in love with the cup from the day I saw it in the store so I decided to buy one for my travels. The design , look and feel of the whole cup is premium but the lid design is disappointing. The lip is way too deep when I try to drink the hot coffee it comes slowly and finally drops between the tongue and teeth.

I will buy another one if Nespresso can improve the lid design.

I literally use it 24/7

It's very strong and easy to clean and looks good...for a few extra $ although mine was a gift I do know that they are expensive ....for a few extra dollars it will last you a lifetime!.

Perfect

This travel mug does exactly what it is supposed to do - keeps my Nespresso hot during my morning drive to work.

In an attempt to save some money for a trip to the UK later this year, I have forgone my morning coffee and have been making a Nespresso but I doubt I will go back to buying a morning coffee as the Citiz mug is working out well.

Hot Hot Hot

Bought a travel mug from Nespresso and it's the best thing since sliced bread! It actually keeps my coffee hot for 3 hours. Looks great, stainless steel and not hot to the touch. My barista asked me to get one for her! A little expensive but well worth the cost.
It actually does what it's supposed to

Does the mug seal so that it will not leak when tipped or put in a bag?
yes it seals pretty well but I have not personally used in a bag.

How long does it keep it hot?
I put some hot water into the mug to warm it up before I make my coffee and it keeps it hot for my 30 minute commute to workIf I put a lid on. it easily keeps it hot for more than hour and without lid more than half an hour

how material is it?
The material quality is fantastic. I love the grade of steel used and quality of design.